Forest Town Bank Holiday

Guest rayskim

Guest rayskim

What a great night we had THANK YOU so much loved every minute of it packed floor all night great people great night getting all emotional loved it Northern in a welfare to my mind just where and how it should be (call me old fashioned but there you go)

BIG THANKS FOR THE C.D will be played to death.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

What a great night we had THANK YOU so much loved every minute of it packed floor all night great people great night getting all emotional loved it Northern in a welfare to my mind just where and how it should be (call me old fashioned but there you go)

BIG THANKS FOR THE C.D will be played to death.

Glad you enjoyed it, Iv said it so many times :thumbsup: good sound coming from the decks from three guest Dj's great people all getting on without the fuss :P if not Dancing chatting. :thumbsup: But my simpathy gos out to Sue or should i say Pete spending half the night in hospital getting a pot on her leg!! :(

Get Well Soon Sue. you both come as our guests the next time you can make it to Forest Town

XX

Den

Glad you enjoyed it, Iv said it so many times :ohmy: good sound coming from the decks from three guest Dj's great people all getting on without the fuss :shhh: if not Dancing chatting. :lol: But my simpathy gos out to Sue or should i say Pete spending half the night in hospital getting a pot on her leg!! sad.gif

Get Well Soon Sue. you both come as our guests the next time you can make it to Forest Town

XX

Den

Gotta say Den it was what we in the trade call a packer!!! :wicked:

Full dance floor, busy bar(not that I went to the bar :lol: ), Djs playing to the floor, folks enjoying themsleves

Thats what its all about

Poor Sue she wont be stompin for a while bless her

Thanks for the cd too also got one off John (Rednose)

see you all soon

Btw John, Gary wants to know where that pic of him dancing is :hypo: ...so he can delete it LOLOL jokin

Mand biggrin.gif

Edited by Madmandy

what a super nite at forest town ! as you know we only saw about half an hour of it, Susan is not yet sure what the extent of her injury is, will know more on wednesday :lol: she is in pot at the moment and her bottom lip is on the floor , still... she says she will get out on crutches this weekend whatever :lol: thanks for wishing her well , so glad it was a great turnout, full dancefloor, lovely people... KTF

pete n Sue rolleyes.gif

what a super nite at forest town ! as you know we only saw about half an hour of it, Susan is not yet sure what the extent of her injury is, will know more on wednesday :lol: she is in pot at the moment and her bottom lip is on the floor , still... she says she will get out on crutches this weekend whatever :lol: thanks for wishing her well , so glad it was a great turnout, full dancefloor, lovely people... KTF

pete n Sue rolleyes.gif

nice to speak to you again pete hope sue gets well soon

what a super nite at forest town ! as you know we only saw about half an hour of it, Susan is not yet sure what the extent of her injury is, will know more on wednesday :ohmy: she is in pot at the moment and her bottom lip is on the floor , still... she says she will get out on crutches this weekend whatever :wicked: thanks for wishing her well , so glad it was a great turnout, full dancefloor, lovely people... KTF

pete n Sue :lol:

cheers Pete could you give Sue all our best, can you remember some one say (100% dancing,.... don't even consider sitting down..... it's what you want, and we know it ! so no moaning about yer feet hurt the next day ! ) But if she's doesn't need that ice anymore mmmmm :lol: joking pal see you at Edwinstowe on Friday i hope

Dennis & Ann

she has been to hospital today.... not as bad as we thought, :lol: the tendons are intact, but stressed at the calf muscle...so six to eight weeks ish... better than 6 months plus if it was torn ! ohmy.gif

see you very very soon , susan will be hopping along behind rolleyes.gif

pete n susan xxxx

she has been to hospital today.... not as bad as we thought, :lol: the tendons are intact, but stressed at the calf muscle...so six to eight weeks ish... better than 6 months plus if it was torn ! :D

see you very very soon , susan will be hopping along behind :P

pete n susan xxxx

Sorry M8 you cant keep a good girl down!!!! :P she can do it on crutches :D seen her do it, especially when the music on song wicked.gif

any way was good to see both out and about

wheres them pics Rednose ??????????

den