Across The Board..weekender In The Lakes

Guest kevokeh

Guest kevokeh

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY... HI...AND A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WILL BE

ATTENDING THE FIRST EVER WEEKENDER IN THE LAKES..AT THE SHAP WELLS HOTEL...NR PENRITH...

DON,T FORGET THE EVENT STARTS AT 1PM FRIDAY IN THE 70S AND MODERN ROOM.....

I LOOK FORARD TO SEEING YOU ALL,AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME,

ALSO GOOD LOOK TO DAVE AND ALL THE GUYS OVER IN SKEGNESS...I KNOW YOU WILL ALL HAVE

A GREAT TIME,AND A VERY APPRECIATIVE CROWD......

HAVE A SOULFULL AND SAFE TIME.....

BEST REGARDS

KEV SOWERBY.... :thumbsup::lol:

• Replies 3
  • Views 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shaunmarie

hiya kev how are ya :lol: hope it all go,s well for your first wkender in the lakes , i hear its sold out so well done matey , you got some good djs on so the music policy will be spot on , try to keep lardy arse flowers on his feet and away from the bar for at least 15 mins a day :ohmy::Plaugh.giflaugh.gif look forward to seeing you again next time i venture up into wilds of newton aycliffe and chill out and enjoy the wkend

b good shaun :ohmy:

Guest Ali Brad

hiya kev how are ya :lol: hope it all go,s well for your first wkender in the lakes , i hear its sold out so well done matey , you got some good djs on so the music policy will be spot on , try to keep lardy arse flowers on his feet and away from the bar for at least 15 mins a day :ohmy::Plaugh.giflaugh.gif look forward to seeing you again next time i venture up into wilds of newton aycliffe and chill out and enjoy the wkend

b good shaun :ohmy:

Hi Shaun & Marie Not a chance of keeping lardy arse Flowers away from bar. Big Bad Ken is going also . Sorry you wont be there, looks like it will be a cracking weekend . Will be in touch soon Alison

Guest shaunmarie

god help the bar staff at the venue "lardy arse flowers" and "hollow legs ken" in attendance :ohmy:laugh.giflaugh.gif

hiya ali how are you babe ? have a wicked weekend wish we was coming hopefully catch up very soon

b good shaun :lol: xx

p.s i hear lardys doin a spot :ohmy::P:):lol::D