East Kirkby Miners Welfare Anniversary

STARTING THIS ONE EARLY AS WE OFF TO SKEG WEEKEND

EAST KIRKBY MINERS WELFARE SECOND ANNIVERSARY WITH 2 GREAT DJS

IAN GEE (KINGSWAY )

AND BARNSLEYS BEST YOCKY

RES DJ NIGHT NURSE DAVE

AND THE SOUL DOCTOR GAZ

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT NIGHT FREE CD TO THE 1ST 50 BAR TILL 12 AMPLE PARKING GREAT BAR STAFF WARM WELCOME TO EVERYONE LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL OLD AND NEW RECORD DEALERS WELCOME AND ROB THE SHIRT MAN WILL BE SELLING HIS NORTHERN SOUL GEAR ALSO SO COME ON AND WE SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY THE 4TH OF APRIL

• Replies 55
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest shaunmarie

hiya mate really looking forward to this one :lol: got a few coming up with me so get the beer cold !! will be excellent to see yocky again the last spot i seen him do was blindin

looking forward to your spot mate you got the place jumping at 6hills :P send us direction as we get lost every where please :ohmy:

b good shaun :ohmy:

if your up for a top night and a bloody good dance get yourselfs to this venue

IAN GEE (KINGSWAY )

AND BARNSLEYS BEST YOCKY

RES DJ NIGHT NURSE DAVE

AND THE SOUL DOCTOR GAZ

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT NIGHT FREE CD TO THE 1ST 50 BAR TILL 12 AMPLE PARKING GREAT BAR STAFF WARM WELCOME TO EVERYONE LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL OLD AND NEW RECORD DEALERS WELCOME AND ROB THE SHIRT MAN WILL BE SELLING HIS NORTHERN SOUL GEAR ALSO SO COME ON AND WE SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY THE 4TH OF APRIL

Hi Dave n Sue

Looking forward to this one ! I'll be coming up with Malc ! couldn't make the last one to unforeseen circumstances sad.gif but Malc turned up at least :P See you Friday

ITS IN THE GROOVE THAT COUNTS

Guest shaunmarie

got a few more coming with me m8 so god help ya :thumbup: have a good un at skeg , aint going this time as to many choice alngters on

you goin by scoot ??

b good shaun :thumbup:

well just got back from skeg had a good time its really put me in the mood for friday . and shaurnmarie we went down by car her in doors says no to scoot wont let me have one she said she wants to keep death of the road :thumbsup: dont know what she meens bless her . but friday looking good mate got a adam good feeling about this one but will be great to see you and just a big thank to rob the shirt man and can you bring my coat back mate its missing me :thumbsup:

Hi Dave n Sue

Looking forward to this one ! I'll be coming up with Malc ! couldn't make the last one to unforeseen circumstances :thumbsup: but Malc turned up at least :thumbsup: See you Friday

ITS IN THE GROOVE THAT COUNTS

HI Dave & Sue

Soz not able to make Friday we have a double family birthday meal, but have a good night will see you soon, gary will be there though,

Regards Mall

have you got right Skeggy weekend i thought that was last weekend?

Phil

IAN GEE (KINGSWAY )

AND BARNSLEYS BEST YOCKY

RES DJ NIGHT NURSE DAVE

AND THE SOUL DOCTOR GAZ

cheers mate looking forward to seeing of to skeg this weekend so talk when we get back
Hi dave and sue really looking forward to this weekend as much as i enjoyed your company at skeg EAST KIRBY FRIDAY WEMBLEY SUNDAY IT DUNT COME MUCH BETTER. :thumbsup: see you friday Yocky and Joy.

well just got back from skeg had a good time its really put me in the mood for friday . and shaurnmarie we went down by car her in doors says no to scoot wont let me have one she said she wants to keep death of the road :yes: dont know what she meens bless her . but friday looking good mate got a adam good feeling about this one but will be great to see you and just a big thank to rob the shirt man and can you bring my coat back mate its missing me :thumbsup:

SORRY DAVE DID NOT THINK YOU WOULD BE BACK YET THOUGHT YOU WOULD STILL BE TRYING TO GET SUE AWAY FROM THE BUFFET TABLE :D KAREN AN ME WILL SEE YOU AND SUE FRIDAY HAD A GOOD TIME AT SKEG HOPE YOU GET A GOOD TURN OUT THIS WEEK YOU DESERVE IT WITH THE WORK YOU PUT INTO IT KTF :lol:

Guest Grumpy

IAN GEE (KINGSWAY )

AND BARNSLEYS BEST YOCKY

RES DJ NIGHT NURSE DAVE

AND THE SOUL DOCTOR GAZ

Hi Dave/Sue

:yes: Sorry I won't be there due to other commitments, but I'm sure you'll have a great night, hey mate keep up the good work :thumbsup:

I'll see you soon.

SORRY DAVE DID NOT THINK YOU WOULD BE BACK YET THOUGHT YOU WOULD STILL BE TRYING TO GET SUE AWAY FROM THE BUFFET TABLE :lol: KAREN AN ME WILL SEE YOU AND SUE FRIDAY HAD A GOOD TIME AT SKEG HOPE YOU GET A GOOD TURN OUT THIS WEEK YOU DESERVE IT WITH THE WORK YOU PUT INTO IT KTF :lol:
now now trev i will tell her then you be in trouble lol
Guest soulfullbabe

wave.gif Yoo hoo. well didnt you have a good time at skeg forgot all about poor little snotty box here :D .

I am trying to get lift to your venue Dave be nice to catch up with you and sue and it looks as though its going to be a corker im a huge fan of yokey love the sounds he plays and be nice to see joy lovely couple. I hope you have a succesfull evening you deserve it all the hard work that sue puts into you :thumbsup::lol:tongue.gif no serious you put your heart and soul into this venue and been out of pocket but as you say its not all about the money its about the music and the dancers and that in my eyes is a humble statement to make your not in it for making money just to fill that dance floor and as sean said if your spot is anything like sixhills it aint going to be a empty dance floor matey. keep on keeping on and keep the faith.

Hope to see you friday

Soulfullbabe aka Diane

Guest shaunmarie

:thumbsup: Yoo hoo. well didnt you have a good time at skeg forgot all about poor little snotty box here :lol: .

I am trying to get lift to your venue Dave be nice to catch up with you and sue and it looks as though its going to be a corker im a huge fan of yokey love the sounds he plays and be nice to see joy lovely couple. I hope you have a succesfull evening you deserve it all the hard work that sue puts into you laugh.gif:P:D no serious you put your heart and soul into this venue and been out of pocket but as you say its not all about the money its about the music and the dancers and that in my eyes is a humble statement to make your not in it for making money just to fill that dance floor and as sean said if your spot is anything like sixhills it aint going to be a empty dance floor matey. keep on keeping on and keep the faith.

Hope to see you friday :D

Soulfullbabe aka Diane

di how can anyone forget about you !! whistling.gif be good if you can make it across well have a laff

p.s still waiting for directions wots postcode of do ? i can find it from there

b good shaun

Guest soulfullbabe

why thank you soulfulbabe me do try hard hope you can get be great to see you there its all down to the folk who walk though the door not me or gary but yes its hard work and dont we know it

:D Now what have i done Gaz im sorry oh great one i forgot you (how i could i ? thanx for tenna Dave :thumbsup: ) No seriously i applaud you both thumbsup.gif . Thought you had a triang blue and red scoot Dave?.

Guest soulfullbabe

di how can anyone forget about you !! :g: be good if you can make it across well have a laff

p.s still waiting for directions wots postcode of do ? i can find it from there

b good shaun

Hi shaun, Yes im hoping to get to east kirkby only im struggling to get a lift at mo Kyp wants to go rolls royce Derby, so im still looking. If i cant get matey hope you enjoy more of the east midland hospitality and i do know you will have a blinder of a night all my fave djs going to be a great night you will be in good company i can guarentee you that. Safe journey up from Essex matey.

Diane

Guest soulfullbabe

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what :g:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what ya mean ???????????????????????????????????????????????????. Eh. tongue.gif:(:no:

Guest shaunmarie

cheers mate that,ll get me there , hopefully you can make it di , marie has decide shes coming friday :( so please if she asks ALL records cost a maximum of £25 each :g:

b good shaun thumbup.gif

Guest soulfullbabe

i tell mine there a tenner mate so dont tell sue lol

WHOOOOA THERE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hope you get pimples on your tongues :g:laugh.gif:(

Guest shaunmarie

i tell mine there a tenner mate so dont tell sue lol

:g: mums the word mate :( , cant take another beating the last load of bruises only just goin

b good shaun thumbup.gif

Guest soulfullbabe

cheers mate that,ll get me there , hopefully you can make it di , marie has decide shes coming friday :( so please if she asks ALL records cost a maximum of £25 each :g:

b good shaun thumbup.gif

:no::D:g: Oh my what a dilemma now i know how much you spent before sixhills :D:D:P .

Guest GazArcher

cheers mate that,ll get me there , hopefully you can make it di , marie has decide shes coming friday :no: so please if she asks ALL records cost a maximum of £25 each :g:

b good shaun thumbup.gif

NO MORE AT 7/6d THEN

WAS GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT BUT WE ARE ALL OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER £sd........AIN'T WE :D

LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING TO EKSC AFTER BEING OUT ON LOAN FOR A GOOD CAUSE AT ENDERBY

GREAT DJ LINE UP CAN'T FAIL TO GIVE EVERYONE A GOOD NIGHT LETS FILL THAT FLOOR AND CARRY ON FROM WHERE WE LEFT OFF AT SIXHILLS (JUST MAKE SURE I CAN GET TO THE BAR :( )

SEES YER ALL FRIDAY

GAZA

Guest soulfullbabe

by the way soulfulbabe you cant play records anyway you not got elec down your way still useing candles lol :g:

Yeah i got lec now tongue.gif:(:no: New neighbours generouse with their leccy ive had to tell them the main fuse has blown and takes six weeks to repair soooooo :D:g::P

Guest soulfullbabe

Just finished the anniversary cd for friday took me all afternoon and i now fed up with it lol but some great tracks on it and gaz flaming emralds not on it and niether is duffy you will be pleased to know even though soulfulbabe beged me to put um on just for you :thumbsup:

You dozy dollop i said Gaz could help me with my flaiming heamorroids and i they are quite puffy :rolleyes:

Guest GazArcher

hi dave the good nester and myself will be coming to this one,its our 16th anniversary on friday

no branston u snake

you friday mate

YOU ONLY CELEBRATE YOUR ANNIVERSARY ON A LEAP THEN, THATS 64, AND JUDGING BY THE STATE YOU WERE IN AT SKEG YOU LOOKED IT :D

BE GOOD TO SEE YER BOTH AGAIN LAST TIME SEEMS LIKE ALMOST A WEEK AGO!

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD UN, BEER AND BRANSTON, YUM YUM

cheers mate that,ll get me there , hopefully you can make it di , marie has decide shes coming friday :D so please if she asks ALL records cost a maximum of £25 each :D

b good shaun :D

Now i have always been truthful and told mine that they cost inc postage no more than 49 dollars

about same as yours mate

so cant bring mine on friday either

Guest GazArcher

well its seems like we all gonna be in trouble then if they find out lol :thumbsup:

A COOK IN THE KITCHEN

A WHORE IN THE BEDROOM

TREAT THEM LIKE MUSHROOMS AT ALL OTHER TIMES :lol:

NOW I'M IN TROUBLE!

Guest shaunmarie

1 day to go biggrin.gif really looking forward to this one gona be a cracker can someone play duffa for me :lol: i hear its soulfull babes fav :thumbsup: p.s no more guiness for you my girl if you start bendin her ear :P

b good shaun :boxing: