News: Metro's not appearing at New Century Wolverhampton All-Nighter this Saturday

Mike

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It can be a nightmare booking acts and groups have their own dynamics (not the group). I know Chris and Chalky did everything they could to make this happen, at least they tried. It's easier to do nothing and play safe but not remotely as rewarding if you can pull it off.

We'll have a great old fashioned Northern Soul disco anyway.

Social source share

It can be a nightmare booking acts and groups have their own dynamics (not the group). I know Chris and Chalky did everything they could to make this happen, at least they tried. It's easier to do nothing and play safe but not remotely as rewarding if you can pull it off.

well said sir!! i'm sure we'll have a great night saturday!! it's not often we get to see one of the hallowed 100 club dj's out & about,especially you're good self!! looking forward to seeing & hearing you sat nite!!

max..

Social source share

Me and Mandy will be in attendance of course,its beyond Chris Waterman's control the Metros no showing,but lets all go to the venue anyway and as Ady stated lets have a great all nighter...good on ya Ady, see ya at the bar then.

Toby..

Social source share

Guest SteveC

Keep any food away from my car Croasdell :Pwink.gif See ya Sat

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!