A1 Soul Grantham Saturday 5th April

A1 Soul Saturday 5th April At The Squash Club Harlaxton Road Grantham NG31 7JX

This is our 1st night for A1 Soul bringing you a blend of 6t's and 7'ts crossover,Rare and a dash of modern, co promoter's and resident DJ's are Barry Cooper & Andy Baskett, guests DJ is Steve Jay (ITS)

This is the first of three nights planned for the year, DJ's booked for future dates inc: Mark Hopes, Mick H, Andy Riley and Marie Willington.

For those of you who are looking for something a little different why not give us a try we start at 8pm through until 12.30am, £4 otd. Wooden dance floor, great refurbished bar, car park with cctv and a great sound system.

Hope to see you there

Barry and Andy

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 11
  • Views 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is our 1st night for A1 Soul bringing you a blend of 6t's and 7'ts crossover,Rare and a dash of modern, co promoter's and resident DJ's are Barry Cooper & Andy Baskett, guests DJ is Steve Jay (ITS)

This is the first of three nights planned for the year, DJ's booked for future dates inc: Mark Hopes, Mick H, Andy Riley and Marie Willington.

For those of you who are looking for something a little different why not give us a try we start at 8pm through until 12.30am, £4 otd. Wooden dance floor, great refurbished bar, car park with cctv and a great sound system.

Hope to see you there

Barry and Andy

Barry Ive heard good things about this new venue of yours,well placed right next to the A1 so dead easy to get to, Im really looking forward to this first crossover/70s event .

I am very honoured that you have asked me along as your very first guest DJ I know some of the ITS Spalding crowd are coming over for this.

Take care

Steve

Barry Ive heard good things about this new venue of yours,well placed right next to the A1 so dead easy to get to, Im really looking forward to this first crossover/70s event .

I am very honoured that you have asked me along as your very first guest DJ I know some of the ITS Spalding crowd are coming over for this.

Take care

Steve

Only to pleased you can make it Steve looking forward to your spot, I will put up the directions for those travelling later, glad to hear some of the Spalding crowd coming over.

All the best

Barry

All the best with your new venture Barry :lol: ,see you soon ,,KEV.

Thanks Kev your a real gent, hope your night goes well to, say hello to John May.

Barry

Hi Barry

Really looking forward to A1 Soul Grantham at Squash Club.

Steve J never fails to deliver an impressive spot at ITS Spalding, and with yourself and Andy Basket as residents it has all the makings of a cracking night.

See you on Saturday.

Ian T

Any other Soul Sourcers planning a trip over???

Hope to see you there

Barry and Andy

HI Barry

Good luck mate,hope it is a good night not able to visit perhaps next time, playoffs looking doubtfull???????????????

Hi Barry

Really looking forward to A1 Soul Grantham at Squash Club.

Steve J never fails to deliver an impressive spot at ITS Spalding, and with yourself and Andy Basket as residents it has all the makings of a cracking night.

See you on Saturday.

Ian T

Any other Soul Sourcers planning a trip over???

Hi Ian

Yes looking forward to this should be good, something a little different, Steve always plays a good spot, any locals coming?

Barry

Hi Ian

Yes looking forward to this should be good, something a little different, Steve always plays a good spot, any locals coming?

Barry

Hi Barry

We'll be there. Really looking forward to something a little different.

See you Saturday 7.30 sharp.Hope Ian and Sandra make it before last orders:-)

Stuart and Linda

Hi Barry

We'll be there. Really looking forward to something a little different.

See you Saturday 7.30 sharp.Hope Ian and Sandra make it before last orders:-)

Stuart and Linda

Hi Stu & Linda

Look forward to seeing you guys Saturday by the way we start at 8pm.

Barry

Edited by Guest

Directions to A1 Soul

For those with Sat Nav post code is NG31 7JX

Venue is easy to find here are the directions:

From the North: A1 south exit at the A607 Melton Mowbray turnoff, down to the Island, take the 2nd exit, continue to the T Junction (A607) turn right and the venue is on the right just before the bridge.

From the South: A1 north exit at the A607 Grantham/Melton Mowbray turnoff, to the island (travel lodge on your right) take a right towards Grantham (A607) venue is just past the bridge on the left.

From the East: into Grantham look for the A607 Melton Mowbray signs, go past the Fire Station on the right and venue is just up on the right before the bridge.

From the West: from Nottingham area, A52 towards Grantham turn onto the A1 south(at Barrowby) on the A1 south for one junction only approx 1 mile turn off at the A607 Grantham/Melton Mobray exit, down to the island, 2nd exit, continue to the T Junction (A607) turn right and the Squash club is on the right just before the bridge.

Hope this helps if all else fails my mobile is 07768 216549

Hope to see you there

Barry