We welcome

"The Well Renowned"

PAT BRADY

plus ANDY BELLWOOD

:g:

AMPLE PARKING, RECORD DEALERS VERY WELCOME

INFO/DETAILS

WWW.YORKSOULCLUB.COM

see also seperate thread https://www.soul-source.co.uk/York-So...lub-t69385.html

IN CROWD Weekender@NORTHAMPTON.23-26 MAY 08. Live acts include The Impressions, Undisputed Truth, The Shades of Blue/Valadiers and Kenny Bernard. DJs GINGER TAYLOR, SEAN CHAPMAN, NIGE BROWN, JO WALLACE, HITSVILLE CHALKY, PHIL RICHARDS, ANDY BELLWOOD, PAUL DONNELLY,TONY DELLAR, CHRIS MORGAN, GLENN BELLAMY, KARL BODDINGTON, CATRIONA & PADDY GRADY. Details including accommodation www.northernsoulradio.co.uk .Tel 01604759719

Edited by andybellwood

Guest tony hatfield

hi tony and tracy good luck with your night,might see you later in c.w. suite, if not at my little get together at oldham

love maria and carl

Thanks, hoping to come through after we finish, biggrin.gif if we cant make it :lol: def see you at Oldham.

Great spot as always last week at Wilton.

See you soon

Love T n T.

hi tony and tracy good luck with your night,might see you later in c.w. suite, if not at my little get together at oldham

love maria and carl

seems a few are now making York Soul Club the 'C W S' Middleton warm up event !

IN CROWD Weekender@NORTHAMPTON.23-26 MAY 08. Live acts include The Impressions, Undisputed Truth, The Shades of Blue/Valadiers and Kenny Bernard. DJs GINGER TAYLOR, SEAN CHAPMAN, NIGE BROWN, JO WALLACE, HITSVILLE CHALKY, PHIL RICHARDS, ANDY BELLWOOD, PAUL DONNELLY,TONY DELLAR, CHRIS MORGAN, GLENN BELLAMY, KARL BODDINGTON, CATRIONA & PADDY GRADY. Details including accommodation www.northernsoulradio.co.uk .Tel 01604759719

Perpignan - the French capital of Catalan (SE France) Soul Week-End! 19th June -21June 2008. DJ's: Phil Shields & Liam Quinn (Belfast Soul Club),Chris "Bearsoul" Morgan (Taste of Honey, Manchester),Tony Jackson (Greatstone Soul Club, Manchester),Paul Rockey (North Wales),Chic (Manchester),Maria Willingham + Special Guest (Middleton),Andy Bellwood (York),Steve Cato (Soul or Nothing),Richard Bergman (Manchester).Thursday: Apritif and Wine Tasting in a typical caf till 00h00.Friday: Soul Steppin' Party till 01h30.Saturday: Apritif on terrace till 9', Soul film at theatre for those who want, All niter till 5' in the morning, big wooden floor. Cheap flights with Ryanair, BMI baby, Easyjet. Full details to follow, in the meantime for further info , accommodation etc contact Rapha«l Van Weyenbergh [dr_braces@hotmail.com]

Edited by andybellwood

York, then Middleton for me I think.... see you all there.

cheers Richard -looking forward to it

Perpignan - the French capital of Catalan (SE France) Soul Week-End! 19th June-21June

DJ's: Phil Shields & Liam Quinn (Belfast Soul Club),Chris "Bearsoul" Morgan (Taste of Honey, Manchester),Tony Jackson (Greatstone Soul Club, Manchester),Paul Rockey (North Wales),Chic (Manchester),Maria Willingham + Special Guest (Middleton),Andy Bellwood (York),Steve Cato (Soul or Nothing),Richard Bergman (Manchester).Thursday: Apritif and Wine Tasting in a typical caf till 00h00.Friday: Soul Steppin' Party till 01h30.Saturday: Apritif on terrace till 9', Soul film at theatre for those who want, All niter till 5' in the morning, big wooden floor. Cheap flights with Ryanair, BMI baby, Easyjet. Full details to follow, in the meantime for further info , accommodation etc contact Rapha«l Van Weyenbergh [dr_braces@hotmail.com]

Edited by andybellwood

Sorry Guy's if I make anywhere this weekend it will be Middleton, seems all my favourite venues are taking on Middleton this time, you fools you!!! :P

Have a great night Tony, Tracy & rest of you. thumbup.gif

Take care, be safe & don't do it again, ok,

Spot. :lol:

Guest Trevski

York, then Middleton for me I think.... see you all there.

It will be Richard! Just off to fill the 'tank' now!

Sorry Guy's if I make anywhere this weekend it will be Middleton, seems all my favourite venues are taking on Middleton this time, you fools you!!! :lol:

Have a great night Tony, Tracy & rest of you. :yes:

Spot. :yes:

See you both at Middly later on!

All being well will be there late on.

My live in babysitter is at footie until late, so cant go out until he gets back.

See you then :yes:

Kx

will be good to c ya again at YSC

Perpignan - the French capital of Catalan (SE France) Soul Week-End 19th June -21 June

DJ's: Phil Shields & Liam Quinn (Belfast Soul Club),Chris "Bearsoul" Morgan (Taste of Honey, Manchester),Tony Jackson (Greatstone Soul Club, Manchester),Paul Rockey (North Wales),Chic (Manchester),Maria Willingham + Special Guest (Middleton),Andy Bellwood (York),Steve Cato (Soul or Nothing),Richard Bergman (Manchester).Thursday: Apritif and Wine Tasting in a typical caf till 00h00.Friday: Soul Steppin' Party till 01h30.Saturday: Apritif on terrace till 9', Soul film at theatre for those who want, All niter till 5' in the morning, big wooden floor. Cheap flights with Ryanair, BMI baby, Easyjet. Full details to follow, in the meantime for further info , accommodation etc contact Rapha«l Van Weyenbergh [dr_braces@hotmail.com]

Edited by andybellwood
Guest tony hatfield

Sorry Guy's if I make anywhere this weekend it will be Middleton, seems all my favourite venues are taking on Middleton this time, you fools you!!! :lol:

Have a great night Tony, Tracy & rest of you. :)

Spot. shades.gif

Cheers Pete

See you about 2.30 at Middleton, you can't get rid of us :lol:

Tracy :lol:

Was at Prestwich with Jonah & his lovely lady. They are thinking of going to York this afternoon on the train, seeing the sights & then ending over to the rugby club. Andy (or anyone else for that matter) does the offer of a lift from the town to the rugby club still stand for them?. I cant do it as I wont be able to get there until late, but am gunna give them a lift home.

If they can that would be great, pm soulis :ohmy:

Catch you all later.

Kx

Was at Prestwich with Jonah & his lovely lady. They are thinking of going to York this afternoon on the train, seeing the sights & then ending over to the rugby club. Andy (or anyone else for that matter) does the offer of a lift from the town to the rugby club still stand for them?. I cant do it as I wont be able to get there until late, but am gunna give them a lift home.

If they can that would be great, pm soulis :ohmy:

Catch you all later.

Kx

have full car 2nite -but give Tony n Tracey a ring ( contact details on www.yorksoulclub.com) and I 'm sure they will be able to help .

have full car 2nite -but give Tony n Tracey a ring ( contact details on www.yorksoulclub.com) and I 'm sure they will be able to help .

Its ok Andy, he's just texted to say his other half has done in her knee (too much dancing last night) so they aint coming :shades:

Kx