The Charades-corruption Charade

Picked this as well the other day and it's not listed in the guides. There's one on Manships website, but it has been sold. What's it go for? Thanks in advance! :lol:

-Mike

Edited by recordwanted
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Picked this as well the other day and it's not listed in the guides. There's one on Manships website, but it has been sold. What's it go for? Thanks in advance! :lol:

-Mike

My friend recently talked to this group, they were a california band and group, (I can post a photo I have somewhere), they are actually the doowop group on Ava and have 2 45s and an LP from the 80s. The 45 you have is an okay but unknown group funk piece, maybe a $40 record, their other 45 is a soul crooner type thing from a movie soundtrack. I don't know what the one on manship's website sold for.

Social source share

Thanks Bob. Yea, I noticed they were from only about 45 minutes of where I live, a place called Tulare(aka BFE). Surprised anything was rcorded there! Added bonus, it's autographed by the bass player! :lol:

Social source share

Thanks Bob. Yea, I noticed they were from only about 45 minutes of where I live, a place called Tulare(aka BFE). Surprised anything was rcorded there! Added bonus, it's autographed by the bass player! :lol:

they did the soundtrack to a 3-D black action movie that came out in the 80s, I never checked whether it was available on DVD or not.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert