Kev Murphys Suprise 50th Birthday

Guest sharynm

Guest sharynm

I've given up trying to see everybody and find addresses for the invitations ...I'd still be here next year pulling my hair out! so i've taken the easier option and put one big invitation on here :thumbup:

You are all invited to Kev's suprise 50th birthday at Radcliffe Civic Hall, which is a great venue if you have never been (no extension at Lowton huh.gif ) on May the 4th..it's the Sunday but don't worry it's a bank holiday so no work in the morning.

Special guest Dean Courtney will be flying over to perform a couple of his songs.

Think there is going to be a fair amount of double decking and the DJ's already confirmed are listed below..there are more but I haven't told them yet so i'll add their names later :yes:

Kev McQuick :g:

Baz Maleady

Bob Hinsley

Steve Whittle

Chris King

Steve Thomas

Andy Dyson & Kev Murphy (not that he knows it yet!) for the last hour - oh it's going to be messy :lol:

8.00pm through to 4.00am but please if you can be there before 10.00pm as I plan to get Kev there sneakily around 10.00pm

Radcliffe Civic Hall

Thomas Street

Radcliffe

Bury

M26 2UH - my contact number is 07949 432282

Think it will be cracking night and a reeeet good laugh. Please remember though if you do see Kev between now and then, please don't mention it to him..it would be great to keep it a suprise :thumbup: I actually may not be there due to heart failure between now and then!

I'm not a very good promoter and have probably missed lots of information off this, so i'll maybe post again later when all the mistakes are pointed out to me

shazza

• Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Marcelle

Cant see anything you have left off .....

EVENT BIRTHDAY PARTY

VENUE RADCLIFFE

DATE 4TH MAY

TIME 8pm - 4am

ADDMISSION FREE !!!!

DJS ...... ENDLESS LIST OF DJS !

opps just thought of one ................. BAKER as unfortuntly I have been roped into "CAKE" duty & I cant cook so if anyone out there knows a BAKER who would do a super duper cake for the Silver Fox please pm me or Toffee lady .... also if anyone has any "old" Photos of Birthday Boy .... that I can use again please pm me

OH ITS GOING TO BE A CORKER XX

Guest toffee lady

Hi fellow conspirators, Its so hard keeping this quiet, nearly slipped up a couple of times on Sunday.

If there are any computer buffs out there that know how you can take vocals off a cd just to be left with backing music please can you pm me, thanks, I will explain in message

Janette

Edited by toffee lady

I've given up trying to see everybody and find addresses for the invitations ...I'd still be here next year pulling my hair out! so i've taken the easier option and put one big invitation on here rolleyes.gif

You are all invited to Kev's suprise 50th birthday at Radcliffe Civic Hall, which is a great venue if you have never been (no extension at Lowton :lol: ) on May the 4th..it's the Sunday but don't worry it's a bank holiday so no work in the morning.

Special guest Dean Courtney will be flying over to perform a couple of his songs.

Think there is going to be a fair amount of double decking and the DJ's already confirmed are listed below..there are more but I haven't told them yet so i'll add their names later :lol:

Kev McQuick :P

Baz Maleady

Bob Hinsley

Steve Whittle

Chris King

Steve Thomas

Andy Dyson & Kev Murphy (not that he knows it yet!) for the last hour - oh it's going to be messy :cheese1:

8.00pm through to 4.00am but please if you can be there before 10.00pm as I plan to get Kev there sneakily around 10.00pm

Radcliffe Civic Hall

Thomas Street

Radcliffe

Bury

Think it will be cracking night and a reeeet good laugh. Please remember though if you do see Kev between now and then, please don't mention it to him..it would be great to keep it a suprise :unsure: I actually may not be there due to heart failure between now and then!

I'm not a very good promoter and have probably missed lots of information off this, so i'll maybe post again later when all the mistakes are pointed out to me

shazza

Kev Mc Quick ! LOL that kills me...........PMSL !!!

Cant miss his spot

Mike Cog :ohmy:

May the 4th eh, same birthday as a certain good loking fella that posts on here.

except I'll be 52.

4th of May, that remind's me of something :lol: , ooh it's mine too, I'll be 50 something :unsure: , cant remember the year, so thats three of us, 'any more whistling.gif .

Many thanks for the invite Shazza, looking forward to it :ohmy: .

Willie

Guest toffee lady

Kev Mc Quick ! LOL that kills me...........PMSL !!!

Cant miss his spot

Mike Cog :lol:

:Pbiggrin.gif:lol: Janette.

Edited by toffee lady
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sharynm

I've given up trying to see everybody and find addresses for the invitations ...I'd still be here next year pulling my hair out! so i've taken the easier option and put one big invitation on here :shades:

You are all invited to Kev's suprise 50th birthday at Radcliffe Civic Hall, which is a great venue if you have never been (no extension at Lowton :( ) on May the 4th..it's the Sunday but don't worry it's a bank holiday so no work in the morning.

Think there is going to be a fair amount of double decking and the DJ's already confirmed are listed below..there are more but I haven't told them yet so i'll add their names later :yes:

Kev McQuick :)

Baz Maleady

Bob Hinsley

Steve Whittle

Chris King

Steve Thomas

Andy Dyson & Kev Murphy (not that he knows it yet!) for the last hour - oh it's going to be messy :lol:

Radcliffe Civic Hall

Thomas Street

Radcliffe

Bury

Think it will be cracking night and a reeeet good laugh. Please remember though if you do see Kev between now and then, please don't mention it to him..it would be great to keep it a suprise :g: I actually may not be there due to heart failure between now and then!

shazza

Forgot to say on this one - recored dealers are welcome...just don't set up in the foyer until I get him there around 10.00pm or he may just work it out!

You can also add the DDA to the line up as they are going to triple deck! Good God ohmy.gif

Don't forget everybody is invited...so make sure you mention it to people who aren't on here or may have missed my mail. I've given up trying to get people address and phone numbers....too stressful! Dean is really looking forward to coming over..should be a great night.

And at the moment it's still a suprise so don't mention it to him if you see or talk to him :lol:

Sharyn

Guest kid mohair

Forgot to say on this one - recored dealers are welcome...just don't set up in the foyer until I get him there around 10.00pm or he may just work it out!

You can also add the DDA to the line up as they are going to triple deck! Good God ohmy.gif

Don't forget everybody is invited...so make sure you mention it to people who aren't on here or may have missed my mail. I've given up trying to get people address and phone numbers....too stressful! Dean is really looking forward to coming over..should be a great night.

And at the moment it's still a suprise so don't mention it to him if you see or talk to him :g:

Sharyn

Does he not go on soul source......... :shades:

Guest sharynm

Does he not go on soul source......... :lol:

laugh.gif no....let's just say technology and Mr Murphy don't go hand in hand. If it's a two stroke Kart engine he would be ok, but anything apart from that no. He can just about manage to switch my PC on, but wouldn't actually know how to get on the website :thumbsup:

Guest toffee lady

Hi Sharyn, we forgot to mention that this event is FREE! and you dont need an invite to get in

Just spread the word!

Belle x

Hi Sharyn, we forgot to mention that this event is FREE! and you dont need an invite to get in

Just spread the word!

Belle x

Bloody Hell this could be a packer, I think a pressie or a card for the main man would be a fitting voluntary contribution, but that goes without saying...................................................................

Bloody Hell this could be a packer, I think a pressie or a card for the main man would be a fitting voluntary contribution, but that goes without saying...................................................................

Lets hope the party is packed for this top guy :lol:

Guest toffee lady

Oh and another thing, please dont anyone say to Kev "what time is Dean Courtney on?"

when Kev arrives as its all a SURPRISE!

Belle x

Guest Marcelle

Oh forgot to ask ............. :thumbup:

if anyone has any old flyers from days gone by of when Kev dj at the numeous venues, I would be so grateful if you could email me a copy I am making up some "story boards" to decorate around the room, I have some pics but more would be very welcomed

thank you xx

Oh forgot to ask ............. :thumbsup:

if anyone has any old flyers from days gone by of when Kev dj at the numeous venues, I would be so grateful if you could email me a copy I am making up some "story boards" to decorate around the room, I have some pics but more would be very welcomed

thank you xx

Hi Marcelle

You might wanna contact Lynne at LOWTON CIVIC HALL she has copies of the the original LOWTON flyers and the Dean Courtney Live Nights.....two birds one stone

Hope that helps

Regards

BazM

Guest Marcelle

Hi Marcelle

You might wanna contact Lynne at LOWTON CIVIC HALL she has copies of the the original LOWTON flyers and the Dean Courtney Live Nights.....two birds one stone

Hope that helps

Regards

BazM

Cheers sweetie will do that asap ..... thanks xx

Guest toffee lady

Well not long to go now, Dean Courtney is warming up his vocal chords and Sharyn is running around like a headless chicken :lol:

Cant wait to see Kevs face when he walks in!

Belle x

:P no....let's just say technology and Mr Murphy don't go hand in hand. If it's a two stroke Kart engine he would be ok, but anything apart from that no. He can just about manage to switch my PC on, but wouldn't actually know how to get on the website rolleyes.gif

THE POOR MAN WILL THINK THE "UFO`S" HAVE TAKEN HIM AGAIN

REALY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NITE :g:

STEVE T :thumbup:

Guest toffee lady

Up to now everything is going as planned , its like a military operation, biggest hurdle is getting him there

but its all in the pipeline, seeds have been sown , eh Sharyn? laugh.gif

Belle x

Up to now everything is going as planned , its like a military operation, biggest hurdle is getting him there

but its all in the pipeline, seeds have been sown , eh Sharyn? :lol:

Belle x

you're up early janette,only a week to go,working next sunday rolleyes.gif but booked a few hours off and the next day,should be good :lol:

Guest toffee lady

you're up early janette,only a week to go,working next sunday :thumbup: but booked a few hours off and the next day,should be good :wicked:

Im always brighteyed n bushy tailed if I havent been out!

see you there!

Belle x

but its all in the pipeline, seeds have been sown , eh Sharyn? laugh.gif

Belle x

Have you considered you may make him totally paranoid and he'll never trust either of you again?. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it myself - I'm nervous for you too!.. Really hope the whole weekend goes great for you all.

Jayne.x.

I've given up trying to see everybody and find addresses for the invitations ...I'd still be here next year pulling my hair out! so i've taken the easier option and put one big invitation on here :P

You are all invited to Kev's suprise 50th birthday at Radcliffe Civic Hall, which is a great venue if you have never been (no extension at Lowton :yes: ) on May the 4th..it's the Sunday but don't worry it's a bank holiday so no work in the morning.

Think there is going to be a fair amount of double decking and the DJ's already confirmed are listed below..there are more but I haven't told them yet so i'll add their names later :P

Kev McQuick :P

Baz Maleady

Bob Hinsley

Steve Whittle

Chris King

Steve Thomas

Andy Dyson & Kev Murphy (not that he knows it yet!) for the last hour - oh it's going to be messy :P

Radcliffe Civic Hall

Thomas Street

Radcliffe

Bury

Think it will be cracking night and a reeeet good laugh. Please remember though if you do see Kev between now and then, please don't mention it to him..it would be great to keep it a suprise :D I actually may not be there due to heart failure between now and then!

shazza

Witnessed the networking going on today phone calls and plans being made far and wide.....I think he's in for QUITE a SURPRISE thumbup.gif

Guest toffee lady

Have you considered you may make him totally paranoid and he'll never trust either of you again?. :lol:

Looking forward to it myself - I'm nervous for you too!.. Really hope the whole weekend goes great for you all.

Jayne.x.

Hi Jayne, you still helping out earlier on? Shaz was telling me you are working on the night! :lol:

Belle x

Guest sharynm

You can also add the DDA to the line up as they are going to triple deck! Good God :lol:

And at the moment it's still a suprise so don't mention it to him if you see or talk to him :lol:

Sharyn

This will be the last of Sharyn Soul Promotions as I can't cope huh.gif Though if it's very successful I may run my own night...clashing with Lowton of course :P

Anyway confirmed DJ's listed below and remember Kev still doesn't know about it and doesn't know Dean is coming over so mums the word.

Everybody is welcome...you don't need anything to get in the door except your good selves..and it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE more the merrier and it's a lovely venue and dance floor

Kev McQuick

Les

Baz Maleady

Ginger

Steve Thomas

Steve Whittle

Bob Hindsley

Chris King

DDA motley crew

Kev Murphy and Andy Dyson (Baz said should all run smoothly until we get to the last spot :lol:

Kev will be arriving around 10.00 for those that can get there early

Lets make it a great crowd for Dean who is travelling a long way to sing for everybody

if anybody should wish to buy me a very large drink when there, please feel free!

Shazza

Guest toffee lady

This will be the last of Sharyn Soul Promotions as I can't cope :thumbup: Though if it's very successful I may run my own night...clashing with Lowton of course :lol:

If you need any help, blagging your way into cash n carrys etc give me a ring :lol:

Belle x ( S & J Events)

Have you considered you may make him totally paranoid and he'll never trust either of you again?. :lol:

Jayne.x.

hi Jayne

will be good to see you in the radcliffe once again !! is there any chance you could post up directions so us daft one`s don,t get lost

:thumbup: thanks steve T

hi Jayne

will be good to see you in the radcliffe once again !! is there any chance you could post up directions so us daft one`s don,t get lost

laugh.gif thanks steve T

yeh, course I will - I'll dig out the postcode too...(only been going there 13years and I still dont know it!). I'm not on the bar until 11pm.. wonder how pissed I can get before then! LOL

:lol:

back shortly...

Jayne.x.

Hi Jayne, you still helping out earlier on? Shaz was telling me you are working on the night! ohmy.gif

Belle x

Hiya,

I can do if you want..I'm not working until 11pm but I'll be there early & I get to work until the end..all the other staff opted for the early shift because apparently I'm used to working at niters...what they seem to have forgotten is that its bank holiday working... :lol:

txt me if you want a hand early on.. 07799 347607.

Jayne.x.

Guest toffee lady

Hiya,

I can do if you want..I'm not working until 11pm but I'll be there early & I get to work until the end..all the other staff opted for the early shift because apparently I'm used to working at niters...what they seem to have forgotten is that its bank holiday working... :lol:

txt me if you want a hand early on.. 07799 347607.

Jayne.x.

Hi Jayne, got a couple of helpers but pop in if you like

Had a nightmare night before last, I was blowing up the balloons and every one burst, then for some strange reason I was blowing up inflatable ashtrays in the shape of the pyramids, woke up with a banging headache............must be getting to me ohmy.gif

Belle x

Guest rosemary

Hi Jayne, got a couple of helpers but pop in if you like

Had a nightmare night before last, I was blowing up the balloons and every one burst, then for some strange reason I was blowing up inflatable ashtrays in the shape of the pyramids, woke up with a banging headache............must be getting to me :lol:

Belle x

Morning Janette......... I'm baking a cake today.......... :no:rolleyes.gif:lol::lol:

xx

Guest toffee lady

Morning Janette......... I'm baking a cake today.......... :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

xx

If its anything like the lovely cake you made for my Birthday it will be yummy!

Belle x

Guest rosemary

dont let Mr Harris near it then :thumbsup:

I think its too late for that....... Mr Harris has offered to look after the cake on Sunday ohmy.gif

hi Jayne

:thumbsup: thanks steve T

Hi Steve

Thomas Street, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 2UH

Phone: 0161 253 7812

M60 J17 (Whitefield / Prestwich) follow signs for whitefield.

going towards whitefield, bear left at mcdonalds and follow that road

pass the eagle & child pub on your left, through the lights,

bear left again at the next set of lights

admire nice houses and turn right at mini roundabout.

go down hill and straight across traffic lights ( obviously if they're on green!)..

follow the road round to the junction, go straight across and RADCLIFFE CIVIC is hidden behind on the right. Park in the car park at the bottom of the hill.

Enjoy!. thumbsup.gif

Jayne.x.

Hi Steve

Thomas Street, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 2UH

Phone: 0161 253 7812

M60 J17 (Whitefield / Prestwich) follow signs for whitefield.

going towards whitefield, bear left at mcdonalds and follow that road

pass the eagle & child pub on your left, through the lights,

bear left again at the next set of lights

admire nice houses and turn right at mini roundabout.

go down hill and straight across traffic lights ( obviously if they're on green!)..

follow the road round to the junction, go straight across and RADCLIFFE CIVIC is hidden behind on the right. Park in the car park at the bottom of the hill.

Enjoy!. thumbsup.gif

Jayne.x.

cheers Jayne

your a star :ohmy: .........now can you do it all in welsh lol :):lol::lol:

see you sunday .

mr soulbarn and wendy hope to have a pint wid you two this time around ?? :lol:

Guest toffee lady

Well not long to go now,starting to get the jitters a bit, gawd knows how Sharyn is coping coz Im a bag of nerves

Belle x

Guest rosemary

Well not long to go now,starting to get the jitters a bit, gawd knows how Sharyn is coping coz Im a bag of nerves

Belle x

Dont worry too much Janette, everything will work out ok......

I've managed to get you a high visibility jacket (my daughter has one in boot of her car, dont ask what she's used it for though ph34r.gif ) and I'll bring the large glow stick so you can chaperone people back into the venue when Kev turns up.......LOL

xx

Guest toffee lady

Dont worry too much Janette, everything will work out ok......

I've managed to get you a high visibility jacket (my daughter has one in boot of her car, dont ask what she's used it for though ph34r.gif ) and I'll bring the large glow stick so you can chaperone people back into the venue when Kev turns up.......LOL

xx

The cake is brilliant Rosemary!

Belle x

I've managed to get you a high visibility jacket (my daughter has one in boot of her car, dont ask what she's used it for though :D ) and I'll bring the large glow stick so you can chaperone people back into the venue when Kev turns up.......LOL

xx

Guest Marcelle

I've managed to get you a high visibility jacket (my daughter has one in boot of her car, dont ask what she's used it for though :D ) and I'll bring the large glow stick so you can chaperone people back into the venue when Kev turns up.......LOL

xx

Belle has a cattle prod and she knows how to use it wicked.gif ....lol

:lol::lol::lol::Dgot the Pics & Posters NEARLY DONE ....... what a cutie he was :D xx