Federation Soul Club Nottingham

Federation Soul Club

Is back Saturday the 5th of April Playing the best of Northern Soul, Motown & RnB

This months guest dj : John Poole ( Nottingham )

Resident Dj,s : Rob Smith, Gary Wall and for this month we've Edwin standing in for John Heaney

8pm to 1am - £4. OTD

Last orders 11.50pm

At the Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

2 Minutes from the goose fair site !!

further info call Malc :07778797800

• Replies 37
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Federation Soul Club

Is back Saturday the 5th of April Playing the best of Northern Soul, Motown & RnB

Resident Dj,s : Rob Smith, Gary Wall and for this month we've Edwin standing in for John Heaney

8pm to 1am - £4. OTD

Last orders 11.50pm

At the Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

HERE WE GO AGAIN THE 18TH FEDERATION SOUL NIGHT, WITH ALL THE DJ'S FROM NOTTINGHAM SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT,WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND GREETING OUR REGULAR'S AND NEW FACE'S,

SEE YOU OUT ON THE FLOOR,

MALL

Guest gail66

Hello Gary and Malc,

Cannot believe it's the 18th Federation how time flies when you have so much fun at such a venue like the Federation. Each month get's better & better, offering folk the choice of different D.J's and the best played music,there is something for everyone's taste!!

A lovely warm and friendly welcome await's everyone from the venue's promoter's all credit due to Gary and malc .....see you saturday Gail and Julian :D

Guest soulfullbabe
:D coooooeeeee all well i missed skeg as i had the flu not man flu but the FLU so looking forward to having a spin on the dance floor DJ line up looks tops so we gonna be in for a brill night but whats new as Gail says this venue is getting better and better each and every month well done Gaz and Malc. Looking forward to seeing Gail and Juilian , did Clive remember me then Gail? once seen and heard never forgotten and thats just clive lol. see you all on the 5th.

Federation Soul Club

8pm to 1am - £4. OTD

Last orders 11.50pm

At the Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

Anyone from the Federation that is going onto the Rugby Soul Club Alnighter please Pm me before Saturday for Discounted tickets :thumbsup:

wave.gif coooooeeeee all well i missed skeg as i had the flu not man flu but the FLU so looking forward to having a spin on the dance floor DJ line up looks tops so we gonna be in for a brill night but whats new as Gail says this venue is getting better and better each and every month well done Gaz and Malc. Looking forward to seeing Gail and Juilian , did Clive remember me then Gail? once seen and heard never forgotten and thats just clive lol. see you all on the 5th.

well who are you lol

HERE WE GO AGAIN THE 18TH FEDERATION SOUL NIGHT, WITH ALL THE DJ'S FROM NOTTINGHAM SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT,WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND GREETING OUR REGULAR'S AND NEW FACE'S,

MALL

Sorry Mall can,t make this one :( ...........have our own commitments wink.gif see you next month hopefully :g:

JB & Mart xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Sorry Mall can,t make this one :no: ...........have our own commitments wink.gif see you next month hopefully :g:

JB & Mart xxxKTFxxx

That's ok you are allways welcome, :( Have a great night over in the west,

See you out on the floor,

If we do not clash i will pop over next time,

Regards Mall

Guest soulfullbabe

no im just a thicko

Yeah already know that from when you went pc world to get curtains cause you got windows on your comp. :g:tongue.gif:(

MALL

Hi Malc

As you know can't make Saturday but hope you have a good night again (not even sure about the playoff's let see how we get on tonight at Carlisle)

Barry

Guest gail66

Hiya, Gary and Malc,thank's for the lovely comment's Malc,very nice of you smile.gif , it's such a pleasure to be loyal to two super venue's like Central and Federation.

Hi Di, looking forward to seeing you on saturday, glad to hear you are feeling better,Clive remember's you and say's 19 a copy!!!!!!! :g: see you all soon Gailxx

Guest soulfullbabe

Hiya, Gary and Malc,thank's for the lovely comment's Malc,very nice of you :rolleyes: , it's such a pleasure to be loyal to two super venue's like Central and Federation.

Hi Di, looking forward to seeing you on saturday, glad to hear you are feeling better,Clive remember's you and say's 19 a copy!!!!!!! :thumbsup: see you all soon Gailxx

Wakey wakey rise and shine lady chatterlys on 19 tell him flick 37 me fav channel. Hope you and Julian are both well? Gaz if you reading this utd utd class on grass 2-0 what a result ha ha ha .

Wakey wakey rise and shine lady chatterlys on 19 tell him flick 37 me fav channel. Hope you and Julian are both well? Gaz if you reading this utd utd class on grass 2-0 what a result ha ha ha .

Hi Diane

yea watched the match great result :ohmy: what is Malc n Barry on about forest he he he :thumbsup: who r they :rolleyes: John will be having a dickie fit now sorry mate lets get back to Soul :lamsey:

See you all Saturday at the Fed :lol:

Hiya, Gary and Malc,thank's for the lovely comment's Malc,very nice of you :lol: , it's such a pleasure to be loyal to two super venue's like Central and Federation.

Hi Di, looking forward to seeing you on saturday, glad to hear you are feeling better,Clive remember's you and say's 19 a copy!!!!!!! :lol: see you all soon Gailxx

is that u julian ?? see you saturday :thumbsup:

Hi JB

Where looking forward to having on in the future Debbie highly recommends you :thumbsup:

See you both soon

Hiya Wallie,

I,m very much looking forward to it thanks to you & Mall for asking me :boxing: it.ll be great to see you all again and Debbie i haven,t seen her for a while now :P but i,ll probably see you out & about before then hopefully. :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hiya, Gary and Malc,thank's for the lovely comment's Malc,very nice of you :lol: , it's such a pleasure to be loyal to two super venue's like Central and Federation.

Hi Di, looking forward to seeing you on saturday, glad to hear you are feeling better,Clive remember's you and say's 19 a copy!!!!!!! laugh.gif see you all soon Gailxx

HI

Your welcome see you both Saturday

Mall X :P

Guest john-h

Hi Diane

yea watched the match great result :D what is Malc n Barry on about forest he he he whistling.gif who r they :lol: John will be having a dickie fit now sorry mate lets get back to Soul :P

See you all Saturday at the Fed :D

FOOTBALL C**P SOUL MUSIC HEAVEN

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ON SATURDAY AT A SOUL WEDDING SO SORRY BOYS CAN'T MAKE IT ,GOT TO DO MY PETER KAY WEDDING DJ ,NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SOUL MUSIC VOL 365 PLUS SOUL

FOOTBALL C**P SOUL MUSIC HEAVEN

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ON SATURDAY AT A SOUL WEDDING SO SORRY BOYS CAN'T MAKE IT ,GOT TO DO MY PETER KAY WEDDING DJ ,NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SOUL MUSIC VOL 365 PLUS SOUL

OK John

See you on the 25th April at The Central Soul Club,

Mall