100 Club -new Eric l Cover?

Got the following posted in via "contact us"

subject.how many eric lomax cover ups are they ?

sat at the 100 club the man Mick H usual blinding spot from him.then one record i and the rest of the 100 club punters were treated to was this eric lomax c/u.no not the monster .girl your so good. we have been hearing for the last couple of years by mick smith & butch.on the night i ask many no one new or heard it before.a increadble monster of a sound.has anyone got any info on it ?

wend.

Thanks wend for posting, as this weekend was a stay at home one for me can't help, though didnt see Mick H billed as guesting,

Have emailed him, though as always if anyone who was there can inform

On Mick H covers - hands up if reckon his latest "Young Bros" Cover is a cracker and a half or what

On same sort of subject, check out news section for latest news on tickets for this Saturdays "am well looking forward to" event at Sheridans, Lifeline Soul Niter

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

mick h may have played the b side of eric lomax which is a nice 70s side not as uptempo as the main side. hope this helps.

Mick, Mike, it was the Eric Lomax flip Mick H played.

Young Brothers top tune and one destined to big IMO.

See ya all Saturday, tickets going fast and with limited admittance on the door best get a ticket while still a few left. Anyone want one shout up!!!

cheers Chalky and Mick

yeah young bros very tasty

Take it Mick H was a late sub

How was the night, travelling a bit restricted at moment so only place I been recently is takeaway and vid shop

Night was strangely quiet in though a fair few in. Lots of regulars missing, whether Valentines night had an affect and all away wining and dining dunno but something missing on the night.