Morris Chestnut - Too Darn Soulful - Amy Promo

Newer

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What would a realistic price be for 1 of these? I am in negotation for 1, I have only seen email pics so far but condition looks Ex, promo details on both sides have been rubbed out but labels look nice and clean as well?

FOR A NICE CLEAN COPY SAY £400-£500

ASK IF THE LABELS ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF RECORD IF NOT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET THE PRICE DOWN! IF YOU DON'T ASK! YOU DON'T GET!!

ALL THE BEST

MAX..

Social source share

FOR A NICE CLEAN COPY SAY £400-£500

ASK IF THE LABELS ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF RECORD IF NOT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET THE PRICE DOWN! IF YOU DON'T ASK! YOU DON'T GET!!

ALL THE BEST

MAX..

OUCH!

I would have said half of that for a damaged label copy Kev. In fact I would have said half of that period. For a nice gleaming blue stocker maybe. 500UKP for a Morris Chestnut Demo? Lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Social source share

What would a realistic price be for 1 of these? I am in negotation for 1, I have only seen email pics so far but condition looks Ex, promo details on both sides have been rubbed out but labels look nice and clean as well?

Make sure you play it before you buy! So many of those styrene presses are knackered from cueing at the beginning, especially if it's an ex DJ's copy!

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert