Sure-shot 60's Soul & R & B Club

• Replies 7
  • Views 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yayyy..........was wondering if this was on as usual on Friday. Have been away for the last couple and am dying to see you all again................can't wait to dance to all my faves, forgot the title again of that big beat ballad I like.....................but you know the one I mean don't you Roger?

Seeya at Long Eaton

Perdita

Guest krawen

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT THIS FRIDAY, 4TH APRIL.

GUEST DJ'S THIS MONTH ARE:

MICK MOYLAN & STEVE BROWN

TED COULDSTONE

BEEN GETTING SOME GREAT ATTENDANCE BOTH LOCALLY AND TRAVELLERS

SO SEE YOU ALL THIS FRIDAY

Ain't been out for a couple of weeks so i'm really looking forward to this friday ( always a good night here )

Can i just say thanks to the kind person who last month picked my reading glasses up ( after i had left them on the table where we were sitting ) and posted them back to Jeanette ( Sams boss :lol: )

All the best

Steve B

Ain't been out for a couple of weeks so i'm really looking forward to this friday ( always a good night here )

Can i just say thanks to the kind person who last month picked my reading glasses up ( after i had left them on the table where we were sitting ) and posted them back to Jeanette ( Sams boss :lol: )

All the best

Steve B

would really have liked to have gone to this one :lol: ,but gaffers at work , so no transport :( , have a good one you lot :thumbsup:

mek em av it Steve

Bazza

Edited by bazza

Where abouts is it?

Hiya Kylee,

I was thinking about asking if you wanted to come along..............but you need an early night don't you?

If you came up to Countesthorpe you could come with me, Long Eaton is just under half an hour from me, jct 25 on M1.

Perdita

Guest Mrs Simsy

Hiya Kylee,

I was thinking about asking if you wanted to come along..............but you need an early night don't you?

If you came up to Countesthorpe you could come with me, Long Eaton is just under half an hour from me, jct 25 on M1.

Perdita

Early night, well yeah i do but i'm tempted by this....will pm you in a bit! thumbsup.gif