Beres Hammond-soulful Sides

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just been listening to a couple of his soulful sides. Love 'Don't wait too long' on the Water Lily labeled LP.

Anyone got any other recomendations by him ?

I'll post a sound file of that.

Look in media Dave,posted it a few days back but for some strange reason wont let me give you a link,easy to find.............title Berez Haammond,dont wait too long ......a few others on there too!!.

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Beres Hammond -Do this world a favour.

A gem

Not sure what it was released on. Have it on a cd compilation.

Social source share

Look in media Dave,posted it a few days back but for some strange reason wont let me give you a link,easy to find.............title Berez Haammond,dont wait too long ......a few others on there too!!.

Thanks Ken

Will their updating the site it doesn't seem to want to let you do much.

Social source share

Just been listening to a couple of his soulful sides. Love 'Don't wait too long' on the Water Lily labeled LP.

Dave try "Oh I Miss You" from the LP "Let's Make A Song.

Social source share

hi dave just had one delivered that i bought on spec it is "called baby i miss you" on Leisure Time from 1978 it is a nice modern midtempo sound cant put up a sound file but if you want to hear it pm me and will send you my phone number and play it for you.

mark

Social source share

Hi Guys

this is fantastic, but list is getting longer by the minute. Hope they get the sound files sorted soon so we can share some of this with each other, I mean how long do they need for this site maintenace ?????

How longs a piece of string Dave. :D

Social source share

I have two or three copies of this (between both homes) and you'll find that the labels come in about that many colours. A few years back there was an extensive posting about these, but can't recall what the "original" release colour was for this Jamaican release.

m

Social source share

I have two or three copies of this (between both homes) and you'll find that the labels come in about that many colours. A few years back there was an extensive posting about these, but can't recall what the "original" release colour was for this Jamaican release.

m

Yes I have it on a couple of releases, great tune, as is the next one.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Those who covet such things will be pleased to note that the brilliant 'Do This World A Favour' is shortly going to be released on a legally-licensed, VERY-limited-edition, seven-inch, 45 RPM single...

...I'll let you know more when I know more myself. Can't hardly wait!

Social source share

Those who covet such things will be pleased to note that the brilliant 'Do This World A Favour' is shortly going to be released on a legally-licensed, VERY-limited-edition, seven-inch, 45 RPM single...

...I'll let you know more when I know more myself. Can't hardly wait!

Now that will be nice, thanks Tony.

Social source share

Hi Ken

Been so long since the clips have worked that I'd forgotten, sorry

Dave

What do you think/know of the other album Dave,Polish thing.

Sorry forgot a smiley Dave. biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!