Soul Britannia - Shrewsbury

Guest Ferrett

Guest Ferrett

Soul is back at the Britannia Pub in Castle Foregate 9pm til 2am this Saturday.

Special Guests DJ's this month are -

Kenny Onions (Wolverhampton)

Squeak (Telford)

Mark Jones (Shrewsbury)

Plus regulars -

Don Forbes

Kiddo

Neil Felton (Ferrett)

So if you fancy a drink, a bit of banter and a dance in 'soul friendly' pub, why not come along to hear some lesser player oldies, current sounds and future monsters from the 60's and 70's.

Last few have been cracking nights. Look forward to seeing you there!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 13
  • Views 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Neil, hope it goes well for you ... sorry I won't be able to make it this time but I'm going to find my old dancing shoes and might start playing out again soon!!!!

Hi Mandy!

Thought I would answer on behalf of 'the Ferretts'! Cheers for the good wishes - would be good to see you again.

For this place not only do you need your dancing shoes, but you also have to brink your drinking boots with you :D:D

And yes, before you ask, they do have plenty of cider :D

Hope to see you soon - take it easy xx

Looking forward to hearing from great tunes on Saturday Ken (and from Mark, Squeak, Don, Kiddo and not forgetting Ferrett!!!)

:thumbsup:

JUST KNOW IT'LL BE ANOTHER ACE NIGHT DOWN AT THE BRIT....!!!! CY'ALL REAL SOON !!!!!!!!

CPTN M & SENOR V ( THERE IN SPIRIT........OR IS THAT SPIRITS !!!!! )

JUST KNOW IT'LL BE ANOTHER ACE NIGHT DOWN AT THE BRIT....!!!! CY'ALL REAL SOON !!!!!!!!

Hiya Chris mate....just seen this pic on another thread....Nautical William (now a care home...somehow apt?) in '86 with Eddie Holman. Recognise the 2 blokes smoking looking totally enthralled with it all ? :thumbsup:

post-397-1207250442_thumb.jpg

Edited by soulechoes

Hiya Chris mate....just seen this pic on another thread....Nautical William (now a care home...somehow apt?) in '86 with Eddie Holman. Recognise the 2 blokes smoking looking totally enthralled with it all ? :lol:

NEVER SEEN EM B4 IN MY LIFE !!! HONEST GUV !! BLIMEY THAT SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER LIFE AWAY :D HAVE A TOP NIGHT MARK AND HOPE TO CYA SOON..CAN U MAKE ME BIRTHDAY DO SUNDAY JUNE 29TH..ALL-DAYER M8 ??? BERASOULS PICNIC !

CPTN M :lol: