Warm Up For Maria Ws 50th

WHAT THE HELL LETS GO FOR IT YOU'RE ONLY 50 ONCE!!

BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE MELODIES BAR IN CITY CENTRE MANCHESTER AS A WARM UP FOR OUR LITTLE GET TOGETHER AT THE OLDHAM ALLNIGHTER. FREE ADMISSION 1-6.

DJS TO BE CONFIRMED ASAP. LOVE TO SEE A FEW OF YOU DOWN THERE. FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

MARIA AND CARL

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE MELODIES BAR IN CITY CENTRE MANCHESTER AS A WARM UP FOR OUR LITTLE GET TOGETHER AT THE OLDHAM ALLNIGHTER. FREE ADMISSION 1-6.

DJS TO BE CONFIRMED ASAP. LOVE TO SEE A FEW OF YOU DOWN THERE. FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

first djs to confirm are the dynamic duo PHIL T AND IAN C, and from both sides of the irish boarder,PHIL SHIELDS AND KARL MITCHELL

IF YOU ARE IN MANCHESTER EARLY COME AND HAVE A DRINKIE WITH US [ DON'T FORGET BEATING RHYTHM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER]

MARIA AND CARL

MARIA AND CARL

oh yes :lol: the weekend just keeps getting better

Not too sure about the warm-up but I've gone from 3 of us in the ambulance (oops sorry, bus) to 8 of us... :lol:

TOP STUFF !!!! THE BIG YELLOW VAN I PRESUME......OR IS THAT 'CRAZY BUS' ??? DON'T BRING MIKE & BERNIE WINTERS OR SNORBITZ THOUGH ( REMEMBER THAT ??? )

JUST GETTING LIMNERED UP FOR THE FIRST LEG OF MARIAS CELEBRATIONS !!!

JUST HAD ME BOB MARTINS SO ME COAT SHOULD BE SHINY BUT BEWARE THE WET NOSE ! ....TIME FOR ME MEDICATION METHINKS .............NUUUUUURRRSSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL REAL SOON

THE RON KEYHOETEE BAND featuring SANCHOS'BANJO ( For One Night Only) :lol:

Not too sure about the warm-up but I've gone from 3 of us in the ambulance (oops sorry, bus) to 8 of us... :lol:

Just gettin things together as we speak (write) ready to head off up to MCR to get to the warm-up and sttle in to another crazy weekend. Look forward to seeing all !! If n e one needs a lift (as I'm passing) let me know within the next hour on here & can arrange.

Yea ! It's another Saturday night & got a box 'o records as me travellinmg companion for today (least they don't answer back!!)

Fingers.. :lol:

Just gettin things together as we speak (write) ready to head off up to MCR to get to the warm-up and sttle in to another crazy weekend. Look forward to seeing all !! If n e one needs a lift (as I'm passing) let me know within the next hour on here & can arrange.

Yea ! It's another Saturday night & got a box 'o records as me travellinmg companion for today (least they don't answer back!!)

Fingers.. :lol:

Don't supose you could swing past Belfast?

Hope everyone has a great time with this, kickstarting the rest of what looks to be a fab' day ahead!

MARIA AND CARL

popped across from York 4 this one ,calling in at the David Barrow Wigan painting exhibition in Huddersfield on the way, which incidently was a bit disapointing -great paintings , signed prints, and drawings -but hardly an exhibition !-as all displayed a bit congested in a 'shop window' .

Maria's warm up event however made up for it , great tunes , DJs , company , venue and of course the lady herself ....giving a deput to her new hat ! -thanks to Jo Brock .... only sorry we could make the 'main event ' at the Oldham all niter

Andy and Denise