Bank Hol Weekend Of Mod And Soul - Blackpool

Glad to be able to announce publicly that its all come together for a special weekend of the best in R&B and Northern Soul.

Some of you will remember the fantastic Savoy Ballroom in Blackpool from the early Neighbourhood soul nights and alldayers.

The Friday will see us at Riff on Station Road where 'Yeh Yeh' will perform live.

The Sat and Sun will be over to the Savoy to recapture some of the memories from the much missed Neighbourhood with all the best from the fabled Hideaway, notorious Sink and eclectic Wrong Box.

We provide the music but you make it what it is. :lol:

A Weekend of Mod and Soul in Blackpool

May Bank Holiday Weekend

Friday 2nd May (8pm - 2am) the return of 'Yeh Yeh' with support DJ's Live at Riffs, Station Road, Blackpool. (tickets £6 or £8 otd)

Saturday 3rd May (8pm - 2am) and Sunday 4th May (8pm - 1 am)

The very best in Norther SOul and R&B at The Savoy Hotel Main Ballroom, Queens Promanade, Blackpool

DJ's for the weekend from The Neighbourhood, The Hideaway, the Sink and The Wrong Box

Weekend tickets £15 (3 nights)

Savoy Tickets £10 (2 nights)

Further info and tickets:

Ralston 01253 896221

email andy@sheena.freeserve.co.uk

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kevokeh

Glad to be able to announce publicly that its all come together for a special weekend of the best in R&B and Northern Soul.

Some of you will remember the fantastic Savoy Ballroom in Blackpool from the early Neighbourhood soul nights and alldayers.

The Friday will see us at Riff on Station Road where 'Yeh Yeh' will perform live.

The Sat and Sun will be over to the Savoy to recapture some of the memories from the much missed Neighbourhood with all the best from the fabled Hideaway, notorious Sink and eclectic Wrong Box.

We provide the music but you make it what it is. :D

A Weekend of Mod and Soul in Blackpool

May Bank Holiday Weekend

Friday 2nd May (8pm - 2am) the return of 'Yeh Yeh' with support DJ's Live at Riffs, Station Road, Blackpool. (tickets £6 or £8 otd)

Saturday 3rd May (8pm - 2am) and Sunday 4th May (8pm - 1 am)

The very best in Norther SOul and R&B at The Savoy Hotel Main Ballroom, Queens Promanade, Blackpool

DJ's for the weekend from The Neighbourhood, The Hideaway, the Sink and The Wrong Box

Weekend tickets £15 (3 nights)

Savoy Tickets £10 (2 nights)

Further info and tickets:

Ralston 01253 896221

email andy@sheena.freeserve.co.uk

HI ANDY/SHEENA

FUNNY I WAS TALKING TO A FEW PEOPLE AT THE WKENDER,AT SHAP WELLS AND THEY MENTIONED THE GREAT SOUL NIGHTS AT THE SAVOY AND THE WINTER GARDENS,I SAID TO IAN DEHAVILAND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE THE GUYS PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER AGAIN AND GET SOMETHING GOOD GOING AGAIN IN BLACKPOOL,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND GOOD ON YA,YES I WILL BE STICKING MY HEAD AROUND THE DOOR AGAIN AT THE SAVOY,BE GOOD TO SEE ALL THE REGULARS AGAIN....

BEST REGARDS

KEV SOWERBY :Dohmy.gif:D:D

HI ANDY/SHEENA

FUNNY I WAS TALKING TO A FEW PEOPLE AT THE WKENDER,AT SHAP WELLS AND THEY MENTIONED THE GREAT SOUL NIGHTS AT THE SAVOY AND THE WINTER GARDENS,I SAID TO IAN DEHAVILAND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE THE GUYS PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER AGAIN AND GET SOMETHING GOOD GOING AGAIN IN BLACKPOOL,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND GOOD ON YA,YES I WILL BE STICKING MY HEAD AROUND THE DOOR AGAIN AT THE SAVOY,BE GOOD TO SEE ALL THE REGULARS AGAIN....

BEST REGARDS

KEV SOWERBY :lol::lol::thumbsup::lol:

Hi Kev,

Be good to see you there. We'd love to kick off the Winter Gardens again and get back the buzz it had at its hieght. It was just a big venue in which to try and go 'off the beaten track' with the playlist. Anyway the Savoy will see some of the tunage we featured back then and no doubt few suprises and of course the guys from the Hideaway who supported the RnB room so well at the Winter Gardens and the team from the Sink looks like being a truely wide appeal.

All the best mate see you there.

Ged

HI ANDY/SHEENA

BEST REGARDS

KEV SOWERBY :lol::Prolleyes.gif:D

Hi Kev long time no see,yes will be great to see you there.Looks like it's gonna be busy as 75 tickets have gone already and it wasn't really planned as a weekender,its just turned into one. Anyway nothing like last minute promotions.

Best regards,Roly.

Hi Kev long time no see,yes will be great to see you there.Looks like it's gonna be busy as 75 tickets have gone already and it wasn't really planned as a weekender,its just turned into one. Anyway nothing like last minute promotions.

Best regards,Roly.

Bloody Hell when did you join, lol!!!

Sounds like a great event, I may pop along and say hello!

Reggie

Guest kevokeh

Best regards,Roly.

HI ROLY

HOPE YOU ARE GOOD....

BE GOOD TO SEE ALL THE BLACKPOOL CROWD AGAIN....HOW IS CARL THESE DAYS..

LETS GET BLACKPOOL ON THE MAP IN THE SOUL WORLD.......

KEV :yes::yes:

Bloody Hell when did you join, lol!!!

Sounds like a great event, I may pop along and say hello!

Reggie

Hi Sharon, How's things? I just re-joined as it's been a while and I couldn't fathom what to do with old emails & passwords,so I thought was easier just to start fresh. Best regards ,Ralst.

HI ROLY

HOPE YOU ARE GOOD....

BE GOOD TO SEE ALL THE BLACKPOOL CROWD AGAIN....HOW IS CARL THESE DAYS..

LETS GET BLACKPOOL ON THE MAP IN THE SOUL WORLD.......

KEV :yes::yes:

Carl is coming to the weekend.He's just back from 5 weeks "Barmy Army" in NZ

• 2 weeks later...

Best regards,Roly.

They should bloody call you that laugh.gif .

Hows the foot?

Give us an update on the ticket sales, Helen has five people kippin' at hers so they can be there.

When you gonna sort out the line-up for each night?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just picked this up.

Already sorted for Sat night, but would love to call by on Sunday night. Is it £5 just for the Sunday?

Ed

I've no idea Ed but don't see why it would be more. Drop my name at the door if needs be :D Mind you you may get thrown out but it's worth the risk laugh.gif