Cafe A Go Go Cardiff Returns

Guest JamesP

Guest JamesP

Well almost......

Cafe a Go Go at 10 Feet Tall.....

From this Saturday 5th April, me and Alfie shall be resident at new club 10 FEET TALL, in Church Street, Cardiff. (where the old club at Fontanas used to be).

Every Saturday 8pm to 4am. 3 floors of music, we are occupying ground floor (general mix of indie, funk etc on the other floors)

We shall be knocking out a mass of Rhythm and Blues, Northern, Funk , Freakbeat, Mod. Bit of a mix this time but this will be a brill place to be to be on a sat night in Cardiff

If all goes to well we will be able to bring all our old and new guest DJs back to Cardiff. We shall also be putting on bands on the first floor in coming months. (Buff Medways lined up for June I think) Its a great sized venue.

Check out web site for club info.

https://www.thisis10feettall.co.uk/index.html

Hope to see some of you down there.

Edited by JamesP
  • Replies 5
  • Views 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well almost......

Cafe a Go Go at 10 Feet Tall.....

From this Saturday 5th April, me and Alfie shall be resident at new club 10 FEET TALL, in Charles Street, Cardiff. (where the old club at Fontanas used to be).

Every Saturday 8pm to 4am. 3 floors of music, we are occupying ground floor (general mix of indie, funk etc on the other floors)

We shall be knocking out a mass of Rhythm and Blues, Northern, Funk , Freakbeat, Mod. Bit of a mix this time but this will be a brill place to be to be on a sat night in Cardiff

If all goes to well we will be able to bring all our old and new guest DJs back to Cardiff. We shall also be putting on bands on the first floor in coming months. (Buff Medways lined up for June I think) Its a great sized venue.

Check out web site for club info.

https://www.thisis10feettall.co.uk/index.html

Hope to see some of you down there.

TOP NEWS JAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :thumbsup:

Guest JamesP

Cheers Guys, looking forward to the off tonight! Gona be a mad un this weekend. Finish at 4am then off to Wembley at 9am to see me beloved Cardiff in the semis.

C'mon Bluuuuuuebirds.

Guest JamesP

Cafe a go go now cancelled til further notice...ag ain. Bloody dissaster sat night, music was tight and spot on. However.... ..staff there were the biggest bunch of arrogant pratts right up their own asses. Had records nicked, bar staff trampling all over them and spilling beer into record boxes.Full of bull. When u get told u gona get paid for 8 hours work and u dont get what was promised... ...Ended up with me trying to deck the head barman, need less to say we wont be back there. Nuff said

We shall return..... somewhere, somehow!

modify_inline.gif