Some Northern Classic Wants

Nick Soule

Bobby Paris- Night Owl on Cameo

Chuck Wood- Seven Days on Roulette

Frances Nero- Keep On Loving Me on Soul

Doris Troy- I'll Do Anything on Calla

Been on the top of my list since I started collecting, and I've never come across a copy for sale in person that hasn't been a total rip-off. I've tried to hold off on ebay for the longest time...time to give in I guess.

Let me know if you can help. No preference in dj or stock issues, just decent condition copies.

-Nick

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bobby Paris- Night Owl on Cameo

Chuck Wood- Seven Days on Roulette

Frances Nero- Keep On Loving Me on Soul

Doris Troy- I'll Do Anything on Calla

Been on the top of my list since I started collecting, and I've never come across a copy for sale in person that hasn't been a total rip-off. I've tried to hold off on ebay for the longest time...time to give in I guess.

Let me know if you can help. No preference in dj or stock issues, just decent condition copies.

-Nick

=====

doris troy has been really hard t pick up fr some reason..even i aint got this yet!

Social source share

Guest Tommy

I've seen a few represses/boots of that Bobby Paris tune floating around no ebay. Any way to tell if it's a boot other than relying on the seller?

This is a bootleg:

All white demo Night owls are bootlegs. It was demo'd, but the demo is the same color as the issue (Red with 'demo copy' on the label).

It was nice meeting you at Joey's :lol:

Social source share

All white demo Night owls are bootlegs. It was demo'd, but the demo is the same color as the issue (Red with 'demo copy' on the label).

It was nice meeting you at Joey's :lol:

Thanks for the info, tommy.

Good meeting you too. You have a good turn out in Chicago?

Out of those huge stacks we had at Hyde Park, I only pulled out maybe 15 or so good records...and they were all the same as what Ben got!

Social source share