CRESCENT WMC BLOSSOM STREET YORK

7-30PM-12-15

A NIGHT OF TOP CLASS SOUL MUSIC ACROSS THE BOARD

WITH AN HOUR DEDICATED TO RARE & UNDERPLAYED

RESIDENT DJ`S HARRY & DIANE CROSBY

AL NICHO, AND OF COURSE DAVE SMITH

WITH SPECIAL GUEST "JINXY" FROM SCARBOROUGH

ADMISSION £3-50 0N THE DOOR

AFTER THE FIRST ONE WAS A PACKER !!!!!!!

BE THERE EARLY IF YOU WANT A SEAT

FOR DIRECTIONS AND INFO CONTACT DAVE ON

07877160417 OR HARRY ON 07758753677

SATURDAY THE 3RD OF MAY

• Replies 64
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Well no 2 at the Crescent club, cant wait if its half as good a the 1st one we're in for a real treat :thumbsup: double whammy in york that weekend really excited (as usual :lol: ) see you all there love loads Di xxx

Well no 2 at the Crescent club, cant wait if its half as good a the 1st one we're in for a real treat :thumbsup: double whammy in york that weekend really excited (as usual yes.gif ) see you all there love loads Di xxx

Looking forward to this after the last or should I say first one. :wicked:

Added bonus of you all coming to play with us the following day at the Pitcher and Piano. Great stuff. :boxing::P:lol:

Steve B

yeh really looking forward to that weekend steve, over the next few months gonna be spending some time down there what with dayer and all :lol::lol::lol:

WEVE GOT A BUSY BUSY MONTH AHEAD... :lol::D

Really looking forward to this, was talking about it last night.

Am staying at Hotel Greenwood again & it is his birthday, celebrations are starting early & finishing late thumbsup.gif .

I just hope he dont take any hostages again like last time,as it nearly finished them off :lol:

Kx

Really looking forward to this, was talking about it last night.

Am staying at Hotel Greenwood again & it is his birthday, celebrations are starting early & finishing late :yes: .

I just hope he dont take any hostages again like last time,as it nearly finished them off :yes:

Kx

Ordering the pasties as we speak n will bring you some knee pads kirsty :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Whey hey only one week to stay in, and then out on the razz again (i love my life :lol: ) cant wait to see everyone its gonna be a fab weekend luv Di xxx 36_22_31.gif

MALC ARE YOU COMING UP ?? :lol::P:D

Guest yorksoultrain

just over a week to go harry have you been and got the decks back from easington its

gonna be a bit quiet in the crescent without them ha ha

just over a week to go harry have you been and got the decks back from easington its

gonna be a bit quiet in the crescent without them ha ha

Don`t worry dave ive got them so its all go for next weekend, kim been intouch think he`s bringing the mini bus from selby again so should be a good un :lol:

Don`t worry dave ive got them so its all go for next weekend, kim been intouch think he`s bringing the mini bus from selby again so should be a good un :rolleyes:

Well only a week to go for the warm up event before the YKSoul Do................................lol.

Joking apart Harry, looking forward to this one. Sufferering from too much stayinitis, mind you the back hasn't been brilliant neither so I'll have to take it easy, my son.

Steve B

Well only a week to go for the warm up event before the YKSoul Do................................lol.

Joking apart Harry, looking forward to this one. Sufferering from too much stayinitis, mind you the back hasn't been brilliant neither so I'll have to take it easy, my son.

Steve B

What no backdrops next week then steve, it just won`t be the same, joking aside were gonna have to take it easy if were there for the weekend :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Dave, hope you get well in time for Saturday honey, I want you to play oops upside your head again :yes:

Not long now, Mr Greenwood hope you've bought some new ear plugs & gaffer tape for my stay :D

Kx

:yes::D:D WHAT GOES ON IN THAT FLAT!!!! FFS :D:D:D

The ear plugs are for him to drown out the sound of my talking & the gaffer tape is for my mouth when the ear plugs dont work :lol:

Kx

We will be meeting at 7pm in the windmill for a warm drink or 10 if anybody wants to join us :lol:

Any news on Mr Smith? Hope you get well soon mate, we're all thinking of you :lol:

Kx

Guest soul kitten

We will be meeting at 7pm in the windmill for a warm drink or 10 if anybody wants to join us :lol:

Any news on Mr Smith? Hope you get well soon mate, we're all thinking of you thumbsup.gif

Kx

7PM Lightweights, we on the other hand will be starting at 1pm,

:lol::lol:

7PM Lightweights, we on the other hand will be starting at 1pm,

:lol:laugh.gif

We'll be drinking in the house first, I've managed to twist Mr G's arm into cooking for me :lol: . See you in the windmill?

Kx

We'll be drinking in the house first, I've managed to twist Mr G's arm into cooking for me :rolleyes: . See you in the windmill?

Kx

We wont be in york till bout 5 sad.gif and we have to go set up or 7 so will just have to see you in there :unsure: ONLY 4 SLEEPS TO GO WHEY HEY :rolleyes:

Guest yorksoultrain

hi everyone managed to get my rearend out of the deathbed & dont worry kirsty the records

still in the box are we starting a big revival of the gap band

c u all sat dave

hi everyone managed to get my rearend out of the deathbed & dont worry kirsty the records

still in the box are we starting a big revival of the gap band

c u all sat dave

Glad to hear you are feeling better Dave, you had us all worried hun.

Glad to hear the record is the box, will practice my moves the next couple of days :thumbup::thumbup:

Kx

Glad to hear you are feeling better Dave, you had us all worried hun.

Glad to hear the record is the box, will practice my moves the next couple of days :wicked::shades:

Kx

I SAID OOOPS UPSIDE YA HEAD I SAID OOOPS UPSIDE YA HEAD :lol::lol: whey hey 3 sleeps to go xxxxx

They still let you in The Windmill, Kirsty? First time I met you, you were being carried out of that place! :lol::lol: See you all Saturday....

:P:):) Richard, I had forgotten all about that. Hopefully see you in there a warm up drink Richard thumbsup.gif

Our Antony is trying to get a sitter for Saturday & come, but once he knows where we are meeting, be might be to embarrased to be seen with me in there again after his party :P

See you all at the soultrain, sorry I mean yorksoultrain :lol:

Kx

:lol::lol::P Richard, I had forgotten all about that. Hopefully see you in there a warm up drink Richard thumbsup.gif

Our Antony is trying to get a sitter for Saturday & come, but once he knows where we are meeting, be might be to embarrased to be seen with me in there again after his party :)

See you all at the soultrain, sorry I mean yorksoultrain :lol:

Kx

:):P:D:P

Hi Dave, Harry & Di........ Looking forward to another great night at the Crescent.........

See you there............ KTF Bridgey & Linda..... 5_1_116.gif 5_3_8.gif 5_3_7.gif 5_1_122.gif

You certainly will honey looking forward to seein ya both 23_5_109v.gif only 2 sleeps to go xxx

Guest yorksoultrain

AFTER ALL THE PUBLICITY GANG WELL HAVE TO BE ON OUR BEST BEHAVIOR

NO CHANCE ITS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD PARTY NIGHT SO COME ON LETS

GET THE PARTY STARTED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.