Yum Yum - The Lost Soul Night - Northampton

Guest Rob Glover

Guest Mrs Simsy

They'd changed the one way system when I went last time due to road works, we just went thru a no entry sign coz I knew where it was.

Get there early if you wanna park nearby. Or knowing you, head for a multi storey car park and then ask directions... :lol:

It's right in the town centre... :D

Just done a map search for you, it's not spelt right at the top of this page, it should be Castilian Street.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&sa...sa=N&tab=wl

:ohmy::huh:

Thanks! I know the way to Northampton it was just whereabouts. I'll be leaving at lunchtime Saturday! :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

They'd changed the one way system when I went last time due to road works, we just went thru a no entry sign coz I knew where it was.

Get there early if you wanna park nearby. Or knowing you, head for a multi storey car park and then ask directions... :thumbsup:

It's right in the town centre... :(

Just done a map search for you, it's not spelt right at the top of this page, it should be Castilian Street.

Sian...everything is back to normal reagarding the roadworks...coz my bus goes down Giles St every morning....the nearest carpark to there....is the St John's...which is at the bottom of the road from the Derngate Theatre...and is minutes from the venue...and on the next corner from Bibi.....soo soo looking forward to this......shame it is not a niter... :no: .....Baz will be brill to see ya geezer.....Delxxxxx

Guest Mrs Simsy

Aye up Rob.

Just herd about this!

Will be popping over to the Bibilotek on sat

Be nice to see you! :boxing:

Just to make this valid....i've acquired 3 top choons over the last 2 weeks that i can't wait to spin! :lol:

Guest Rob Glover

Get there early if you wanna park nearby. Or knowing you, head for a multi storey car park and then ask directions... :lol:

It's right in the town centre... :yes:

Yay, somebody noticed the spelling mistake on the steet name. I think you deserve a drink for that :D

That's 5,000 flyers gone out and 100 posters plus numerous bulletins and emails and it took somebody from Rugby to notice I got the street name wrong lol.

:lol:

Guest Rob Glover

Aye up Rob.

Just herd about this!

Hey Baz, that's top mate. I'm sure you will have a splendid time.

Yay, somebody noticed the spelling mistake on the steet name. I think you deserve a drink for that :D

That's 5,000 flyers gone out and 100 posters plus numerous bulletins and emails and it took somebody from Rugby to notice I got the street name wrong lol.

:yes: ...Rob, I have been making mistakes on every Rugby flyer for 5 years...

It became a bit of a joke as to who found the mistake first.

I bet you've never got the date wrong... :lol:

I only realised when I tried to sat nav the address and it didn't exist.

Get there early if you wanna park nearby. Or knowing you, head for a multi storey car park and then ask directions... :thumbsup:

It's right in the town centre... thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to seeing you my (young) ol beaudy! (Was at the last one I last saw you n Dean I seem to recall?!? Ooooooh waaaaaaay toooooooo looooooong! :lol: ) xx

Aye up Rob.

Just herd about this!

Tis a great night Baz n a cracking venue. See you there luvvie! :thumbsup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Looking forward to seeing you my (young) ol beaudy! (Was at the last one I last saw you n Dean I seem to recall?!? Ooooooh waaaaaaay toooooooo looooooong! :lol: ) xx

I'm bringing some N.S virgins with me & they've been texting me asking if theres a dress code! :ohmy::lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow night-gonna be cracking methinks! :thumbup:

I'm bringing some N.S virgins with me & they've been texting me asking if theres a dress code! :ohmy::lol:

Tell them "Don't ask a man if there's a dress code or the answer will be, yes, wear as little as possible", or would that just be Deans answer... :thumbup: ... :lol:

Gail, can't believe it's been soooo long since we did silly dances, can't wait... :lol:

I'm bringing some N.S virgins with me & they've been texting me asking if theres a dress code! :lol::lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow night-gonna be cracking methinks! :ohmy:

Ha ha! Same here Kylee! (though I think my car may be reduced to 1 virgin and 2 v experienced (n.soulies!) now,must have been something to do with my reply to the messages! :thumbup:

See you n your barmy army Sat (cant wait Sian you Stafford stormer/Wigan warrior you! :lol: )

Guest Mrs Simsy

Tell them "Don't ask a man if there's a dress code or the answer will be, yes, wear as little as possible", or would that just be Deans answer... :ohmy: ... :lol:

Gail, can't believe it's been soooo long since we did silly dances, can't wait... :lol:

I think thats par for the course anyway! :thumbup::lol:

Has Gail seen your, Lianes & Cats Supremes dance? :lol: Fantastic! :lol:

Guest Rob Glover

:lol: ...Rob, I have been making mistakes on every Rugby flyer for 5 years...

It became a bit of a joke as to who found the mistake first.

I bet you've never got the date wrong... blush.gif

I only realised when I tried to sat nav the address and it didn't exist.

Actually one of the first Buzz events we did at The Roadmender back in 96 we had 10,000 flyers printed up only to then discover I had put the wrong date on them. We spent the next week putting little stickers on each and every one. :lol:

Ouch that hurt!

Guest Rob Glover

:wub:

I'm bringing some N.S virgins with me & they've been texting me asking if theres a dress code! :lol::lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow night-gonna be cracking methinks! thumbsup.gif

Only that they are dressed lol, actually if they don't want to maybe we could start up the first Northern Naturists Soul Night :lol:

Although to be fair some of the bits swinging about might cause some alarm lol :lol:

Guest Rob Glover

Parking for Yum Yum @ Bibliotek in Northampton.

Ok a few of you have asked for some more information on parking in Northampton town.

You can park on the streets around the venue on Castilion st.

However there is a massive multistory car park and a huge outside parking area not a few streets away on the corner of Victoria Promanade and Swan St. This is signposted for the Derngate Theatre.

Ceck out link: Yum Yum Parking

Actually one of the first Buzz events we did at The Roadmender back in 96 we had 10,000 flyers printed up only to then discover I had put the wrong date on them. We spent the next week putting little stickers on each and every one. :lol:

Ouch that hurt!

OMG, I thought I had a hard time printing and putting on stickers on 2,500 flyers... :ohmy:

Dave Rimmer thought it would be funny on the night to peel one off and then ask me if I'd put a load out without stickers on...

apparently, my face was a picture... :lol:

Guest Rob Glover

OMG, I thought I had a hard time printing and putting on stickers on 2,500 flyers... :ohmy:

Dave Rimmer thought it would be funny on the night to peel one off and then ask me if I'd put a load out without stickers on...

apparently, my face was a picture... :lol:

Noo that's too cruel.

I never did that again though lol

Guest Cariad

Not fair............

Rugby girls out to play minus me thmbdn.gif ................

Kids usually with their dad EVERY Sat............but not this one, he's off on a Professional Kiss Chase coaching course (aka football) so.. It'll be Britains got Talent final and CSI................

BLOODY MARVELOUS :)

Have a good time...................xxxx

Not fair............

Kids usually with their dad EVERY Sat............but not this one, he's off on a Professional Kiss Chase coaching course (aka football) so.. It'll be Britains got Talent final and CSI................

BLOODY MARVELOUS :P

Oh shame you can't come out to play Cariad,...will tell ya all about it at Denise's 40th; :) .... :P ...Ha....Delxxxx

Guest Rob Glover

Not fair............

BLOODY MARVELOUS :shades:

Oh no Cariad, that's a shame. Oh well the next one is on the 28th June so we will have to make sure there is a place on the dancefloor for just for you :thumbsup:

Oh no Cariad, that's a shame. Oh well the next one is on the 28th June so we will have to make sure there is a place on the dancefloor for just for you :thumbsup:

Hiya Rob,

Hope tonight goes well for your second Yum Yum. I'm off to the Cream Cracker tonight but will deffo try and be there next month!!!!

Good luck to Kylee!! :shades:

Guest Rob Glover

Hiya Rob,

Hope tonight goes well for your second Yum Yum. I'm off to the Cream Cracker tonight but will deffo try and be there next month!!!!

Good luck to Kylee!! :thumbsup:

Hey Maark, no problem buddy. Be good to see you soon again mate.

Hey Maark, no problem buddy. Be good to see you soon again mate.

Didnt realise you kept such salacious company ...Rob :shades: ....cant wait for laters mate...and my Rob cant wait to impress the ladyees in his new Harrington :thumbsup: ...honestly he is like a kid on Xmas Day at the moment!!!!!...Delxxx

Didnt realise you kept such salacious company ...Rob :shades: ....cant wait for laters mate...and my Rob cant wait to impress the ladyees in his new Harrington :thumbsup: ...honestly he is like a kid on Xmas Day at the moment!!!!!...Delxxx

Will be sure to make a big fuss then Del eh? See you later luvvie xx

Will be sure to make a big fuss then Del eh? See you later luvvie xx

My naughty sense of humour is rising ...Gail....i think if you ignore him ...but make a big fuss of me in my old clothes instead.....would be better. :thumbsup: ...Delxxx

Guest Rob Glover

Didnt realise you kept such salacious company ...Rob :D ....cant wait for laters mate...and my Rob cant wait to impress the ladyees in his new Harrington rolleyes.gif ...honestly he is like a kid on Xmas Day at the moment!!!!!...Delxxx

Lol, Maark dragged us around Leicester after the last months Brighton Beach and wouldnt let us go home for hours.

It was almost like being kidnapped lol

rolleyes.gif

Guest Rob Glover

My naughty sense of humour is rising ...Gail....i think if you ignore him ...but make a big fuss of me in my old clothes instead.....would be better. rolleyes.gif ...Delxxx

How about you wear the Harrington instead Del?

ohmy.gif

Guest Rob Glover

Well he is from Irlingborough....bunch of thugs...Delxx laugh.gif ..

Yes lol but very funny. I didn't know he was such an indie kid :wicked: