Sexy Girl Group Records

Just recorded a future 'Soul Shack' show for Starpoint and dedicated the two hours to Girl Group records, sassy and sexy stuff with big hair and sparkly dresses kind of groove, just wondering what records in this style float your boat? I included the likes of The Kittens Three - I'm Coming Apart At The Seams - Newark, The Atlantics - What's So Good About Goodbye - Marquee, The Contessas - I'll Keep On Keepin' On - George E. Clements, The Para - Monts - Come Go With Me - Ole, The Sweethearts - Beauty Is Just Skin Deep - Kent, Ivory's - Please Stay - Despenza and many others, be interested to know if the Girl Group thing is still popular with collectors as there are some stunning records in this style to share and enjoy.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just recorded a future 'Soul Shack' show for Starpoint and dedicated the two hours to Girl Group records, sassy and sexy stuff with big hair and sparkly dresses kind of groove, just wondering what records in this style float your boat? I included the likes of The Kittens Three - I'm Coming Apart At The Seams - Newark, The Atlantics - What's So Good About Goodbye - Marquee, The Contessas - I'll Keep On Keepin' On - George E. Clements, The Para - Monts - Come Go With Me - Ole, The Sweethearts - Beauty Is Just Skin Deep - Kent, Ivory's - Please Stay - Despenza and many others, be interested to know if the Girl Group thing is still popular with collectors as there are some stunning records in this style to share and enjoy.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark

There are so many, I've always loved the Marvelettes records.

The Marvelettes DELIVER The Singles has regular plays in my car, has a couple missing but hey.

The Chalfontes, The Poppies & so many more.

I could listen to The Girls anytime.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!