Paul Walker

Stan Evans

Brian Crossley

Grutch

Mace

Neil Jones

Andre Minta

for further info northmanchestersc@hotmail.com

who sorts the DJ's here ? - bloody hopeless!.. :lol: . just a couple of changes.. Grutch is unable to make it so Pete Everett is stepping in... Always loads of good feedback when Pete DJ's so I know this will be great. Not sure about Mr Maleady either.. rumour has it he's bringing his 'passport' with him and venturing over t'hill... :lol:

Jayne.x. :D

who sorts the DJ's here ? - bloody hopeless!.. :yes: . just a couple of changes.. Grutch is unable to make it so Pete Everett is stepping in... Always loads of good feedback when Pete DJ's so I know this will be great. Not sure about Mr Maleady either.. rumour has it he's bringing his 'passport' with him and venturing over t'hill... :ohmy:

Jayne.x. :yes:

:huh:well I'll stand corrected :lol: not heard Pete Everett DJ before,is baz in the white rose county?

:lol:well I'll stand corrected :) not heard Pete Everett DJ before,is baz in the white rose county?

Pete's great, a very knowledgable guy with a great box of records. Yes, Barry's popping over t'hill for a few hours so seeing as he'll have his playbox with him, he'll hopefully be back in time to spin a few later on in the evening. :-)

Jayne.

Pete's great, a very knowledgable guy with a great box of records. Yes, Barry's popping over t'hill for a few hours so seeing as he'll have his playbox with him, he'll hopefully be back in time to spin a few later on in the evening. :-)

Jayne.

Too right! If you'll have me that is.............wouldn't miss it for the world the last one was superb :)

Jayne.

sounds interesting,must make the effort to have a listen in the "something different" room,always get side tracked in the record bar :lol: april is building up to be a real busy month :)

Too right! If you'll have me that is.............wouldn't miss it for the world the last one was superb thumbup.gif

Actually..might be a great idea if you were to do the last hour if you're back...we might get packed up before 5am if you know what I mean..LOL.. :thumbsup:

nah, seriously, with a playbox like your's I'm sure we will. :boxing:

Jayne.x.

My first ever visit to Bury Town Hall and really looking forward to this :P

Hi Mace,

No way!...is that true??... first visit to Bury ?... we'll make it memorable for you then. lol.. :yes:

Jayne.x.

What a bas***d !!!!

Really looking forward to the next NMSC instalment at Bury, mainly cos I got a monster monster new tuuuune!! Recent canvassing of a few folk who are wise to these things, so far, tell me its an unknown and jeeeeez, you just HAVE to hear it. Cant wait to play it out and I'll just have to hope that it reaches me asap.....

Whats it like?.............. Well if ever a record was able to make you dance for 2.5 minutes, then pull your trousers down, smack your arse, then send you to bed, then this is it!!!!! Pin back yer lug 'oles on April 18th in Bury.......

Oh my days.........

Neil Jones :P

Hi Mace,

No way!...is that true??... first visit to Bury ?... we'll make it memorable for you then. lol.. :yes:

Jayne.x.

Well, not my first visit to Bury as such....had a few 3 a.m. sunday morning visits in the past dropping Ziggy of at home after the odd session at the Hideaway :)

'Tis my first visit to the Town Hall though.....I'm sure it will be memorable indeed, especially as I'm DJing at the Pow Wow Allnighter in Sheffield the following night....somehow I don't think I'll forget that weekend in a hurry :ohmy::P

Well, not my first visit to Bury as such....had a few 3 a.m. sunday morning visits in the past dropping Ziggy of at home after the odd session at the Hideaway :lol:

'Tis my first visit to the Town Hall though.....I'm sure it will be memorable indeed, especially as I'm DJing at the Pow Wow Allnighter in Sheffield the following night....somehow I don't think I'll forget that weekend in a hurry :ohmy::thumbsup:

Really looking forward to hearing you play again Mace it's been ages! Gutted I can't make the Pow Wow on the Saturday for double whammy of your always awesome selection...Bloody work ay :lol: You always gurantee to make me dance chuck!

What a bas***d !!!!

Really looking forward to the next NMSC instalment at Bury, mainly cos I got a monster monster new tuuuune!! Recent canvassing of a few folk who are wise to these things, so far, tell me its an unknown and jeeeeez, you just HAVE to hear it. Cant wait to play it out and I'll just have to hope that it reaches me asap.....

Whats it like?.............. Well if ever a record was able to make you dance for 2.5 minutes, then pull your trousers down, smack your arse, then send you to bed, then this is it!!!!! Pin back yer lug 'oles on April 18th in Bury.......

Oh my days.........

Neil Jones :thumbsup:

any chance of an advance preview at lowton neil? sounds interesting!

Well, not my first visit to Bury as such....had a few 3 a.m. sunday morning visits in the past dropping Ziggy of at home after the odd session at the Hideaway :lol:

'Tis my first visit to the Town Hall though.....I'm sure it will be memorable indeed, especially as I'm DJing at the Pow Wow Allnighter in Sheffield the following night....somehow I don't think I'll forget that weekend in a hurry :P:lol:

wow - major weekend then.. glad we're getting you first whilst you're still "fresh". LOL... :D

well I didn't realise that you'd not done the town hall before. I wonder what cruel things our Bury residents can come up with for a Bury virgin DJ... we dont have many of them!.. LOL. :D

I'll leave that one up to Neil...

Jayne.x.

wow - major weekend then.. glad we're getting you first whilst you're still "fresh". LOL... :D

well I didn't realise that you'd not done the town hall before. I wonder what cruel things our Bury residents can come up with for a Bury virgin DJ... we dont have many of them!.. LOL. :P

I'll leave that one up to Neil...

Jayne.x.

Neils a pussy, so no major worries there then... :D:lol:

Really looking forward to hearing you play again Mace it's been ages! Gutted I can't make the Pow Wow on the Saturday for double whammy of your always awesome selection...Bloody work ay :lol: You always gurantee to make me dance chuck!

Be good to see you again Vic. :lol:

Hope you're well an all that.....I'll have yer dancin' no probs :P:D

Best sack work and get up Sheffield on the saturday for Pt 2.......... :D

Guest stash313

Neils a pussy, so no major worries there then... :rolleyes::thumbsup:

We know that Mace, and an injured and decrepit one at that. Looking forward to seeing you, its a been a while.

What a bas***d !!!!

Oh my days.........

Neil Jones :lol:

OOOOHH Neil,

U have me all moist! Looking forward to hearing this badboy :yes:

See you on the 18th

kicking this one off early,the next date for your diary, Friday April 18th

Bury Town Hall Two Room Mini Nighter 8pm-4am Admission £8

Main Room DJ's

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison

Dave Rivers

Mick Howard

Flanny

Mace

Barry Maleady

Neil Jones

Sean Livesey

Something Different DJ's

Pete Coulson

Paul Walker

Stan Evans

Brian Crossley

Grutch

Mace

Neil Jones

Andre Minta

just getting over a hectic,but very enjoyable weekend,already looking forward to next weekend,what better way to start it,looking to be another busy night at the town hall next friday :ohmy: another three points towards the premiership,hope you can put us another step closer on monday night sean :wicked: see you friday mate

Mick

Really looking forward to hearing you play again Mace it's been ages! Gutted I can't make the Pow Wow on the Saturday for double whammy of your always awesome selection...Bloody work ay :thumbsup: You always gurantee to make me dance chuck!

Hellloooo ma'am..

are you coming over on friday?... be nice to see you... :rolleyes:

Jayne.x.

Be good to see you again Vic. :thumbsup:

Hope you're well an all that.....I'll have yer dancin' no probs :):D

Best sack work and get up Sheffield on the saturday for Pt 2.......... :D

I know you'll have me dancin!!!

OOoooooo Don't tempt me!!! might just make the day do and leave at respectable hour....this of course requires will power which is something I don't usually have!!!

Guest stash313

Fair enough, but I'm no slapper, so no grabbing tits'n'arse on first night eh mate. :D:thumbup:

Mace

Now I'm scared... unsure.gif ..we appear to have booked a nutcase....you & Neil together on that stage sounds like chaos to me!!.. :rolleyes: ......

Jayne.x. (oops - livesey hasn't logged out!).

Guest stash313

What a result last night!

I'm sure Mick will be pleased with it...

Now what's happening here?

Oh yes Friday night, lets hope we can carry on the success we had with February's night.

I think the later finish time is becoming a bit more appealing especially as English summer time is around the corner. :D (I think)

:-)))))))

What a result last night!

I'm sure Mick will be pleased with it...

Now what's happening here?

Oh yes Friday night, lets hope we can carry on the success we had with February's night.

I think the later finish time is becoming a bit more appealing especially as English summer time is around the corner. tumbleweed3.gif (I think)

:-)))))))

delighted matey,watched the first half,thought no more about it till I saw the result :lol: see you friday
Guest stash313

I've managed to blag a pass out for Friday & me & the lovely Reg are coming.

Whey Hey thumbsup.gif

Kx

Yey!. excellent.. thumbup.gif Have you been to Bury before Kirsty?.

Jayne.x. (Logged in as daft lad again!). :P

Yey!. excellent.. :P Have you been to Bury before Kirsty?.

Jayne.x. (Logged in as daft lad again!). :lol:

Once about 2 years ago Jayne, enjoyed it, just never made it make thumbsup.gif

See you Friday thumbsup.gif

Kx

OOOOHH Neil,

U have me all moist! Looking forward to hearing this badboy :thumbsup:

See you on the 18th

LOL... I'm beginning to think you're all as daft as each other... :lol:

Jayne.x.

No previews I'm afraid - I want the 1st airing to be at Bury so you'll just have to be there and hear it how its meant to be heard - LOUD!!!!

In fact its good enough for 2 spins so it'll be getting played early doors and later on too.

See ya there,

Neil Jones

No previews I'm afraid - I want the 1st airing to be at Bury so you'll just have to be there and hear it how its meant to be heard - LOUD!!!!

In fact its good enough for 2 spins so it'll be getting played early doors and later on too.

See ya there,

Neil Jones

it's arrived then has it? look forward to hearing it friday :thumbup:

kicking this one off early,the next date for your diary, Friday April 18th

Bury Town Hall Two Room Mini Nighter 8pm-4am Admission £8

Main Room DJ's

Bob Hinsley

Dave Evison

Dave Rivers

Mick Howard

Flanny

Mace

Barry Maleady

Neil Jones

Sean Livesey

Something Different DJ's

Pete Coulson

Paul Walker

Stan Evans

Brian Crossley

Grutch

Mace

Neil Jones

Andre Minta

Hi Mick great sets at LOWTON Friday from you and the Jonesmiester Cant wait for Friday.....These Bi-Monthly Bury's definitely build the tension..............Pete60 got it right though the last one was brilliant this one should be even better, crackin line up IMHO

Once about 2 years ago Jayne, enjoyed it, just never made it make :thumbup:

See you Friday :shades:

Kx

wow - deffo time for another visit then!. can't wait - c u friday!.

I'm coming straight from a board meeting (bloody friday afternoon indeed!!) so it might have to be another krispy kreme doughnutfest on the door seeing as I'll be coming straight there.... :D:D

Jayne.x.

Hi Mick great sets at LOWTON Friday from you and the Jonesmiester Cant wait for Friday.....These Bi-Monthly Bury's definitely build the tension..............Pete60 got it right though the last one was brilliant this one should be even better, crackin line up IMHO
Hi Baz,thanks really enjoyed lowton,thanks for the invite,probably see you early doors,then later on tomorrow,putting some motorway miles in mate,yeah great line up thumbsup.gif
Guest stash313

wow - deffo time for another visit then!. can't wait - c u friday!.

I'm coming straight from a board meeting (bloody friday afternoon indeed!!) so it might have to be another krispy kreme doughnutfest on the door seeing as I'll be coming straight there.... wicked.gif:rolleyes:

Jayne.x.

Greedy Git! :boxing:

Running order for tomorrow night at Bury:

8 - 8.45 Neil Jones

8.45 - 9.30 Paul Walker

9.30 - 10.15 Mace

10.15 - 11.00 Flanny

11.00 -- 11.45 Dave Rivers

11.45 - 12.30 Mick Howard

12.30 - 1.15 Dave Evison

1.15 - 2.00 Neil Jones

2.00 - 2.45 Bob Hinsley

2.45 - 3.30 Barry Maleady

3.30 - 4.00 Neil Jones

2nd room times to follow.

Running order for tomorrow night at Bury:

8 - 8.45 Neil Jones

8.45 - 9.30 Paul Walker

9.30 - 10.15 Mace

10.15 - 11.00 Flanny

11.00 -- 11.45 Dave Rivers

11.45 - 12.30 Mick Howard

12.30 - 1.15 Dave Evison

1.15 - 2.00 Neil Jones

2.00 - 2.45 Bob Hinsley

2.45 - 3.30 Barry Maleady

3.30 - 4.00 Neil Jones

2nd room times to follow.

Something Different

9 - 9.45 Andre Minta

9.45 - 10.45 Brian Crossley

10.45 - 11.30 Paul Walker

11.30 - 12.00 Pete Coulson

12.00 - 1.00 Mace

1.00 - 3.00 Pete Everett and Stan Evans

3.00 - 3.30 Pete Coulson

3.30 - 4.00 Andre Minta

:ohmy:

See ya there,

Neil Jones

Well don't you dare play it out till your "Goolies" arrive, that is Gail & I.

Take care, be safe & remember, keep it in your pants till I get there,

Spot. :lol:

First slight amendment... :lol:

Something Different upstairs..

9 - 9.45 Andre Minta

9.45 - 10.45 Brian Crossley

10.45 - 11.30 Paul Walker

11.30 - 12.00 Pete Coulson

12.00 - 1.00 Pete Everett

1.00 - 2.00 Mace

2.00 - 3.00 Stan Evans

3.00 - 3.30 Pete Coulson