Lowton & Dda

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

NOT LONG TO WAIT NOW. REALLY ENJOY THIS ONE. JOAN,KARL OR PAUL HOPE ONE OF YOU WILL PLAY THE MAGNETICS..COUNT THE DAYS.

WILLIE,EXPECT TO BE IN MY CORNER AGAIN THIS MONTH. :thumbup: LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SURPRISE?????????

SEE YOU LATER.

PAT. :thumbup:

Pat... I just wish one of us could play it... they are the sort of records you only dream about owning.

Ooops... perhaps I shouldn't be that honest.. and just say... yes of course we'll play it for you :thumbup:

Never mind... I'm sure we can dig something out to make up for the disappointment.

See you later girl :shades:

Pat... I just wish one of us could play it... they are the sort of records you only dream about owning.

Ooops... perhaps I shouldn't be that honest.. and just say... yes of course we'll play it for you :shades:

Never mind... I'm sure we can dig something out to make up for the disappointment.

See you later girl :thumbup:

JOAN... NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU 3.

SEE YOU LATER.

NOT LONG TO WAIT NOW. REALLY ENJOY THIS ONE. JOAN,KARL OR PAUL HOPE ONE OF YOU WILL PLAY THE MAGNETICS..COUNT THE DAYS.

WILLIE,EXPECT TO BE IN MY CORNER AGAIN THIS MONTH. :yes: LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SURPRISE?????????

SEE YOU LATER.

PAT. :lol:

Hi Pat This has bin played in the main room over the past few months so hopefully you'll hear it some time tonite

Lookin forward to a top night

Come on y'all!!!!