GINGER

• Replies 40
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest shaunmarie

Looking forward to Saturday night and meeting up again with Len Dopson. Gonna be across the board with a fair bit of 70s and Y2k.

Hey Shaun it's your turn to play Jimmy Silver, what a tune!

We have some Cds left so first 25 in get one.

Pat Wallace

getting some good emails now and sounds like its gona be a good turn out , really looking forward to the 2nd J20 just had big delivery of choons so roll on sat night

b good shaun thumbup.gif

Guest boddington

if any body else needs help with accomadation email me as got discount with local hotel

Hi shaun, looking forward on Djing on this event just my cupper tea! See you and pat on the 12th be good.

Karl.

Guest shaunmarie

hiya sian hope you have a brill night on your b,day sat :thumbsup: was gutted i never made rugby was so looking forward to it , got stuck at work joys of self employment angry.gif didnt help my phone started going around 4am sat ngt from lads telling me i was missing a brill night !! thx mates :boxing:

really looking forward to this J20 with karl and len on gona be a blinder :D

b good shaun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAN XXXXXX

Guest shaunmarie

Hi shaun, looking forward on Djing on this event just my cupper tea! See you and pat on the 12th be good.

Karl.

wothca karl b good to see you again mate really looking forward to your spot

b good shaun :thumbsup:

hiya sian hope you have a brill night on your b,day sat :thumbsup: was gutted i never made rugby was so looking forward to it , got stuck at work joys of self employment angry.gif didnt help my phone started going around 4am sat ngt from lads telling me i was missing a brill night !! thx mates :boxing:

really looking forward to this J20 with karl and len on gona be a blinder :D

b good shaun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAN XXXXXX

I don't know whether to laugh or slap your legs...I said I was going to a 50th, not, I'm going to be 50... :D ... :lol:

Looking forward to Saturday night and meeting up again with Len Dopson. Gonna be across the board with a fair bit of 70s and Y2k.

Hey Shaun it's your turn to play Jimmy Silver, what a tune!

We have some Cds left so first 25 in get one.

Pat Wallace

Hi Pat,

Sorted through some tunes last night, I'm gonna try and bring something for everyone, so am looking forward to playing an extremely varied set!

All the best,

Len.

Guest AndyL

Hi Pat,

Sorted through some tunes last night, I'm gonna try and bring something for everyone, so am looking forward to playing an extremely varied set!

All the best,

Len.

Looks like im going to miss this one , shame looks like a good night!!

Andy

Guest shaunmarie

by the response im getting via email and txt its gona be a packer thumbsup.gif , get there early and you,ll be treated to a wicked northern set by john m

b good shaun :thumbup:

Guest shaunmarie

wotchca pat , gona be right across the board saturday night , with the this line up gona be some awsome tunes played , cant wait :ohmy:

b good shaun :rolleyes:

Guest boddington

wotchca pat , gona be right across the board saturday night , with the this line up gona be some awsome tunes played , cant wait :P

b good shaun :ohmy:

:P Digging deep into my soul collection for this saturday night, can't wait on getting behind those decks and playing some soulful music. :) The wycliffe rooms is a lovely venue. :yes:

Guest shaunmarie

really looking forward to your spot karl i know you got an outstanding collection and i know its gona be something special from you :P and the way pats spending [ i think hes turned a bank over resently ]!!!!!! :ohmy::) with mr dopson on as well wot can i say , it is deffinatly gona be a night for quality choons all the way

b good shaun :yes:

Hi Pat,

All the best,

Len.

Knock 'em dead mate..... thumbsup.gif

Sorry we won't be there......it's the annual pilgramage to Soul Essence this weekend.

Guest shaunmarie

the hotel givin discounts just phoned there now booked up !! massive thanks to all the people who are comin to this from a long way off thumbsup.gif gona be wicked ngt :D

b good shaun :D

Knock 'em dead mate..... thumbsup.gif

Sorry we won't be there......it's the annual pilgramage to Soul Essence this weekend.

Cheers Cliff, will try my best! - Apparently this is a great venue well worth a visit. See you at the bar Karl Bod!

Len.

THIS POST HAS BEEN, CHECKED, DOUBLE CHECKED AND TREBLE CHECKED...IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY OFFENDED BY IT...F*CK OFF! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!! (WITHOUT PREJUDICE)

Guest shaunmarie

Cheers Cliff, will try my best! - Apparently this is a great venue well worth a visit. See you at the bar Karl Bod!

Len.

THIS POST HAS BEEN, CHECKED, DOUBLE CHECKED AND TREBLE CHECKED...IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY OFFENDED BY IT...F*CK OFF! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!! (WITHOUT PREJUDICE)

hi len can honestly say this is a crackin venue , pat and myself push ourselfs to get that

essential sound ,was at the last silks and the music policy is very similar and most of the tunes played there where played at the last J20 , the only differnce being we will play big under played northern with pat pushing his latest xover find , we aint taking it down the normal soul night route , and the policy we have off no boots / carvers is being stuck to , had loads of the "big boys" wanting to help get it of the ground so the next djs we lined up are , in june is karls mate "GINGER" and in august "EDDY EDMUNDSON" so if your up for hearing quality soul give us a go , think you,ll be waiting a long while at the bar for karl mate :D:D sorry karl couldnt resist :D

b good shaun thumbup.gif

Guest ruffsounds

Hi Pat & Shaun

As you know Its Nuneaton this weekend so i cant get away but i hope your night is a good one as i enjoyed the last one just keep on doing what your doing and i wish you every success.

Ralph

Guest shaunmarie

Hi Pat & Shaun

As you know Its Nuneaton this weekend so i cant get away but i hope your night is a good one as i enjoyed the last one just keep on doing what your doing and i wish you every success.

Ralph

hi ralph thanks very much we are gutted it clashes with yours we,ll sit down and plan it better next year , i know yours will be a packer always is have a brill ngt mate and catch you soon , pm me your future dates plz , and thx for that tip on that tune :lol:

b good shaun :P

hi len can honestly say this is a crackin venue , pat and myself push ourselfs to get that

essential sound ,was at the last silks and the music policy is very similar and most of the tunes played there where played at the last J20 , the only differnce being we will play big under played northern with pat pushing his latest xover find , we aint taking it down the normal soul night route , and the policy we have off no boots / carvers is being stuck to , had loads of the "big boys" wanting to help get it of the ground so the next djs we lined up are , in june is karls mate "GINGER" and in august "EDDY EDMUNDSON" so if your up for hearing quality soul give us a go , think you,ll be waiting a long while at the bar for karl mate :thumbup::wave: sorry karl couldnt resist :rolleyes:

b good shaun :thumbsup:

Hi Shaun,

I still find it amazing that nowadays folk have to spell out 'The Rules' As in - 'No Boots or Calvers'. It should go without saying. Great music policy by the way mate.

See ya tomorrow,

Len.

Hi Shaun,

I still find it amazing that nowadays folk have to spell out 'The Rules' As in - 'No Boots or Calvers'. It should go without saying. Great music policy by the way mate.

See ya tomorrow,

Len.

====

as ralph said earlier..its a shame we're on the same night - but im postive you'll have a great nite lads... dj'ed there myself last year and will be seeing you next year too... a great venue indeed..have a blast and all being well see you at the next one...

regards

mark

Guest shaunmarie

====

as ralph said earlier..its a shame we're on the same night - but im postive you'll have a great nite lads... dj'ed there myself last year and will be seeing you next year too... a great venue indeed..have a blast and all being well see you at the next one...

regards

mark

cheers mark look forward to meeting up with at either nuneaton or our night next have brill night sat , yours will be a packer its a brilliant night and a wicked venue

Guest shaunmarie

hey shaurn you gonna play duffy :g: he he he

im plannin my spot around it starting with the duffy instrumental followed by the fat boy slim 20min duffy re-mix followed by the hard house in your face duffy drum and base mix

someone please kill me now :shades::thumbup::thumbup::lol::wub::wub::D:D

Hi Shaun

The Potton prowler here. Just to say sorry for missing this one espcialy after the great time I had at the last J20 do, but arrangements have been made and me and Maz are off to Letchworth. Looking forward to dancing at your next J20 do though and me and Maz look forward to catching up with you and Marrie soon.

Be good Melvyn and Maz

Guest boddington

Len.

Hi Len, see you at the bar! It looks like its gonna be a fantastic night of soul music :lol:

Guest shaunmarie

Hi Shaun

The Potton prowler here. Just to say sorry for missing this one espcialy after the great time I had at the last J20 do, but arrangements have been made and me and Maz are off to Letchworth. Looking forward to dancing at your next J20 do though and me and Maz look forward to catching up with you and Marrie soon.

Be good Melvyn and Maz

no worrys mate have a blindin ngt , aint gona play that tune you asked for now at hitchen :yes: luv to maz

b good shaun :lol:

Guest shaunmarie

Travelling up with Len for this ....i am a J20 virgin ...so looking forward to the night :lol:

hi jem b good to meet ya keep seeing your posts :lol: and no excuses from you this time john , your not learing of early this time to avoid the packin up :lol: roll on tomorrow ngt and lets have some quality [ original ] soul and good times

b good shaun :P

hi jem b good to meet ya keep seeing your posts :rolleyes: and no excuses from you this time john , your not learing of early this time to avoid the packin up :lol: roll on tomorrow ngt and lets have some quality [ original ] soul and good times

b good shaun thumbup.gif

sorry shaun cant make this one but deffo coming to next month but hope you have a good on mate Edited by night nurse

hi Jem it's PE27 6WU tell Len he can play in the RNB room ! lol have a good one .... see you soon thumbsup.gif

Have popped an RnB tape in the car for the journey :rolleyes: ....thanks for the info mate