Any Northern Soul Nites In Or Around Edingburgh?

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

glasgow is a great nite.mostly 60s,great djs that nite.

maybe some nice edinburgh soulies could take you through & back.

or if you can get to glasgow(nae to far)& stay over.

i know a hotel 2min walk from do,£27.50approx p/p(help yourself breakfast,bad mistake).

pm if you need info.

steve.

Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

Is there something on at the end of may in edinburgh?..

Thanks

Jayne

Just along the road in Sunny Dundee we have the Dundee Soul Club City Function Suite Stramash on the 30th. 8pm til chucky oot time (sometime after 3am), four quid on the door. Night comes complete with token drunk sleeping in the corner :lol::ohmy: .

Ali

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Thanks

Jayne

not quite the end of may but the 17th is another BASICS , blatantly not a soul night but we do play a lot of quality northern and the very thought of anything modern gives us the shivers :ohmy:

Social source share

Thanks All for the help...

It's the very last weekend in May when we're looking at coming up for the weekend. We're going to stay in edinburgh me thinks.

Where's Dundee?, is that where I got lost at christmas?.... (memory like a goldfish!) I remember going over a dead long bridge and seeing two football stadiums near each other but can't remember where I was.. :thumbsup:

Yours,

Useless of Bury.x.

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Thanks All for the help...

It's the very last weekend in May when we're looking at coming up for the weekend. We're going to stay in edinburgh me thinks.

Where's Dundee?, is that where I got lost at christmas?.... (memory like a goldfish!) I remember going over a dead long bridge and seeing two football stadiums near each other but can't remember where I was.. :thumbsup:

Yours,

Useless of Bury.x.

yes miss g. fish that'll be Dundee hahah

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Jayne

Hey Jayne

You have picked a good weekend to come up....2 great nights Friday 30th Dundee Northern Soul Club with DJs representing Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Bonnyrigg and Dundee, this will be a great night with fantastic music, also the next night Sat 31st Bumpin and Stompin in Edinburgh. Dundee is abt 1 hours drive from Edinburgh or 1 and half by train. Hope you can make them, I will be attending both, if you need any more info just pm me.

Phyllis

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!