The Burnley Allnighter On A Saturday At Last

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

At last, as requested by so many people. The Burnley Allnighter on a Saturday night.......

Featuring one of Burnley's favourite guest DJ's, Mr. Alex Jones. Simply brilliant!

All the residents, Stu Bennett, Fred Krol, Karl Heard, Phil Kowalski and Cliff Camfield......

One, or maybe two more DJ's to sort out yet. Appologies to all those who were looking forward to hearing Mark Wilson guesting this month. Unfortunately Marks work has made him unable to attend. :ohmy: Hopefully we can get him to a future date.....

That's it for now, I will keep you informed. Everything crossed for a big turn out...... :yes: ....... :yes: ....... :lol:

More info......01282 814058 or 07967 651255

Phil.

Edited by quinvy
  • Replies 116
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveC

Steve mate, whats that as your avitar. Looks like JOBOO the God of baseball curve balls......[MAJOR LEAGUE]..... :D ...I hope you haven't taken up Black Magic as a religion..... unsure.gif

Thats James Brown with "after allnighter mode" accessories just prior to doing a duet with the Duracell soccer bunny - g.gif lol

Molly's idea :thumbsup:

An additional female child of the night recruit from the North East will be accompanying me at your next event Phil and if ever there was a soul snob she is it :(yes.gif

bloody typical init, been waitin for this to be on a sat nite, and we still cant come, cos woodys dj,in in dublin that very weekend !!! hope there is goin to be another one on a sat, but I have to agree with Joan, alex is a god, and the line up is supurb , and I know with out even being there, that the music will be outstanding, just a shame it clashes for me, unsure.gif

Thats James Brown with "after allnighter mode" accessories just prior to doing a duet with the Duracell soccer bunny - :lol: lol

Molly's idea whistling.gif

An additional female child of the night recruit from the North East will be accompanying me at your next event Phil and if ever there was a soul snob she is it :D:lol:

:lol:mmmmmmmm, think I may know who you are talking about. But she was lurking earlier so I daren't post. :yes: .....she scares me, but I :D her really... :lol:

bloody typical init, been waitin for this to be on a sat nite, and we still cant come, cos woodys dj,in in dublin that very weekend !!! hope there is goin to be another one on a sat, but I have to agree with Joan, alex is a god, and the line up is supurb , and I know with out even being there, that the music will be outstanding, just a shame it clashes for me, unsure.gif

Do not despair fair lady, with a good turn out on this one, there will be many more Saturday nighters at Burnley.... :yes:

Guest SteveC

Thats James Brown with "after allnighter mode" accessories just prior to doing a duet with the Duracell soccer bunny - :lol: lol

Molly's idea whistling.gif

An additional female child of the night recruit from the North East will be accompanying me at your next event Phil and if ever there was a soul snob she is it :D:lol:

:lol:mmmmmmmm, think I may know who you are talking about. But she was lurking earlier so I daren't post. :yes: .....she scares me, but I :D her really... :lol:

Wrong woman I thinks m8. Its Carole. She's in need of a 60's upfront night however I told her that her love of beat ballads wont be catered for lol

Guest gordon russell

Wrong woman I thinks m8. Its Carole. She's in need of a 60's upfront night however I told her that her love of beat ballads wont be catered for lol

hi steve will be good to see ya at burnley.........don't bring that pop tune ya played us in your car lol :yes:tongue.gif

Guest SteveC

hi steve will be good to see ya at burnley.........don't bring that pop tune ya played us in your car lol biggrin.gif:boxing:

Wouldn't dream of it m8 but you have to admit you were just a tad interested until you found out what it was.

Counting the days children!!! :thumbsup:

Phil, Thanks for inviting me back to Burnley.

Since my last appearance with Butch, I've spend the past 8 months hunting the USA high and low for unknown top drawer 45s.

This is probably my best batch yet! Upfront, Up-tempo, 60's Newies, naturally a smattering of dreamy mid-tempos and the usual known favorites by request as always.

If there's anything in particular, let me know, and I'll make sure its in the box.

sounds like heaven to me :P cant wait for this one!

it's gonna be a long drive but one well worth doing....

Since my last appearance with Butch, I've spend the past 8 months hunting the USA high and low for unknown top drawer 45s.

This is probably my best batch yet! Upfront, Up-tempo, 60's Newies, naturally a smattering of dreamy mid-tempos and the usual known favorites by request as always.

If there's anything in particular, let me know, and I'll make sure its in the box.

Sounds mouth wateringly good Andy.......looking forward to hearing them....and not seen you for ages mate..... :rolleyes:

Sounds GREAT Andy.. Sorry to miss this as we are away that weekend... Fingers crossed for a big turn out for Phil, we know he works so hard on it all... :thumbsup: If you aint seen Andy play yet then you are in for a treat indeed folks...

with a good turn out on this one, there will be many more Saturday nighters at Burnley.... :P

Hope so, cus I've been waiting for a saturday night for this event for ages, but DJing elsewhere on April 19th.

Sure you'll have a belter Phil :lol:

Hope so, cus I've been waiting for a saturday night for this event for ages, but DJing elsewhere on April 19th.

Sure you'll have a belter Phil :rolleyes:

That's right. Get me to change my night and then don't turn up.... :thumbsup:

Noticed that you were at the pow wow.....have a good night mate. :thumbup:

This is probably my best batch yet! Upfront, Up-tempo, 60's Newies, naturally...........yes yes we like!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

a smattering of dreamy mid-tempos........... why??????? :lol:

Come on Kev.....we have to have a few mid tempo tunes in there....otherwise when would you get to the bar/loo..... :rolleyes:

Guest gfarrington

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

roll on next fri phil were bringing along a cotn virgin, & linda bought some gingerbreadmen to put on the door ,,dont ask me why

At last, as requested by so many people. The Burnley Allnighter on a Saturday night.......

Featuring one of Burnley's favourite guest DJ's, Mr. Alex Jones. Simply brilliant!

All the residents, Stu Bennett, Fred Krol, Karl Heard, Phil Kowalski and Cliff Camfield......

One, or maybe two more DJ's to sort out yet. Appologies to all those who were looking forward to hearing Mark Wilson guesting this month. Unfortunately Marks work has made him unable to attend. :lol: Hopefully we can get him to a future date.....

That's it for now, I will keep you informed. Everything crossed for a big turn out...... unsure.gif ....... :rolleyes: ....... :lol:

More info......01282 814058 or 07967 651255

Phil.

This is "just what the doctor ordered", and I can't wait for next Saturday, as always am looking forward to what will be another TOP night, and have one spare place in the batmobile if anyone down this way wants a taste of Burnley style entertainment.......bring it on :ohmy:

Guest gordon russell

IT'S JUST GOTTA BE DONE MY FELLOW NIGHT TIME REVELLERS..TOP LINE UP + TOP PEOPLE = A HOOTIN, SHOOTIN, TOOTIN NIGHT...SEE YA ALL THERE :lol:

roll on next fri phil were bringing along a cotn virgin, & linda bought some gingerbreadmen to put on the door ,,dont ask me why

wow! virgins and gingerbread men.....can't wait. :lol:

Are the gingerbread men virgins as well? :lol:laugh.gif

is that true that mr darcy likes ginger men :lol:

Guest gfarrington

wow! virgins and gingerbread men.....can't wait. :lol:

Are the gingerbread men virgins as well? :wicked::ohmy:

they look pretty innocent to me lol

Guest gibber

Can't wait . :rolleyes:

First time for me

Its amazing the Burnley pull. Within 5 minutes of mentioning it last night . I Got 3 extra passengers :thumbsup:

andy

Edited by gibber

Thats James Brown with "after allnighter mode" accessories just prior to doing a duet with the Duracell soccer bunny - :yes: lol

Molly's idea :rolleyes:

An additional female child of the night recruit from the North East will be accompanying me at your next event Phil and if ever there was a soul snob she is it :thumbsup::shades:

ERMMM!!! EXCUSE ME, I'M THE NUMBER ONE FEMALE SOUL SNOB FROM THE NORTH EAST IF YOU DON'T MIND, LOL!!! :thumbup:

Guest SteveC

ERMMM!!! EXCUSE ME, I'M THE NUMBER ONE FEMALE SOUL SNOB FROM THE NORTH EAST IF YOU DON'T MIND, LOL!!! :thumbup:

You'll get on famously if thats the case wink.gif

She's just moved back to where her roots are from and is also keen on finding a venue in the area to attend - however.......like I said, she's a soul snob (ex-stafford goer) so picks and chooses wisely and is pretty cheesed off that Piercebridge no longer runs........so am I come to it!! :D

Sure you'll be able to inform an ex-Newton Aycliffe Boys Club niter attendee about the scene around your parts.

As for me, do I get extra points for travelling from Portsmouth to Ferryhill and then to Burnley (X 2) Phil :shades::yes::rolleyes:

Lets hope the week flies by!! :thumbsup:

She's just moved back to where her roots are from and is also keen on finding a venue in the area to attend - however.......like I said, she's a soul snob (ex-stafford goer) so picks and chooses wisely and is pretty cheesed off that Piercebridge no longer runs........so am I come to it!! :(

Sure you'll be able to inform an ex-Newton Aycliffe Boys Club niter attendee about the scene around your parts.

As for me, do I get extra points for travelling from Portsmouth to Ferryhill and then to Burnley (X 2) Phil :shades::yes::thumbsup:

Lets hope the week flies by!! :thumbup:

Bloody hell, just noticed your mate's name is Carol as well, lol!!!

I could tell her a lot about the Soul Scene in the North East but doubt we have the same taste in music and anyway, one should always makes their own mind up shouldn't one, lol!!! :rolleyes:

Hope to make it to Burnley next week but the way my luck has been lately, who know's!!! :(

Please come and say hello if I make it :D . Regards, Carol

She's just moved back to where her roots are from and is also keen on finding a venue in the area to attend - however.......like I said, she's a soul snob (ex-stafford goer) so picks and chooses wisely and is pretty cheesed off that Piercebridge no longer runs........so am I come to it!! :D

As for me, do I get extra points for travelling from Portsmouth to Ferryhill and then to Burnley (X 2) Phil :shades::yes::rolleyes:

Lets hope the week flies by!! :thumbsup:

P.S. I THINK YOU DESERVE A CRACKERJACK PENCIL FOR ALL THE TRAVELLING YOU DO!!! GOOD ON YER !!! :thumbup:

ERMMM!!! EXCUSE ME, I'M THE NUMBER ONE FEMALE SOUL SNOB FROM THE NORTH EAST IF YOU DON'T MIND, LOL!!! :rolleyes:

Too bloody right there Madam 4_1_219.gifLOL.

Phil, Can't wait, 'when Saturday comes5_2_107.gif'...................................whey hey36_1_33.gif36_1_34.gif,not long now 'children.

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit
Guest SteveC

Bloody hell, just noticed your mate's name is Carol as well, lol!!!

I could tell her a lot about the Soul Scene in the North East but doubt we have the same taste in music and anyway, one should always makes their own mind up shouldn't one, lol!!! :rolleyes:

Hope to make it to Burnley next week but the way my luck has been lately, who know's!!! sad.gif

Please come and say hello if I make it :shades: . Regards, Carol

How spooky (hers spelt with an 'e') - Look out for you Carol and you can no doubt give her some pointers - btw, if we're all children of the night surely our tastes are similar :thumbup::thumbsup:

PS - Wasn't Crackerjack fabulous :yes:

How spooky (hers spelt with an 'e') - Look out for you Carol and you can no doubt give her some pointers - btw, if we're all children of the night surely our tastes are similar :thumbup::rolleyes:

PS - Wasn't Crackerjack fabulous :shades:

You've got a point there hun!! Looks like my mucker Willie knows yer!! :thumbsup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.