• 1 year later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest roggert

thanks for kicking my memory yes i went there along with big sean ,basil ,moppsy ,pete wright and chris and many others,my memory is refusing to give me their names, needs liquid refreshment to open its vaults !regards roggert

Social source share

Guest roggert

thanks for kicking my memory yes i went there along with big sean ,basil ,moppsy ,pete wright and chris and many others,my memory is refusing to give me their names, needs liquid refreshment to open its vaults !regards roggert

hello again , if you went to netheredge hall did you also go to canon hall soul and the pub at kelvin -nAMED AFTER a king and the Old english soul nights at matlock dj 'd by nick carter who turned up at cleethorpes niter in a ferrari dino he got for his 21st but couldn't afford petrol!!

Social source share

• 2 months later...
Guest roggert

hello again , if you went to netheredge hall did you also go to canon hall soul and the pub at kelvin -nAMED AFTER a king and the Old english soul nights at matlock dj 'd by nick carter who turned up at cleethorpes niter in a ferrari dino he got for his 21st but couldn't afford petrol!!

while digging through stuff ex wife dumped/gave me happened across a ticket for the ye olde english dale road matlock djs nick,hector,dennis,dave and paul any of you still around /alive? i used to know brigit, kev pedley, phil clive and several others from the villages out in derbyshire since wigan not heard from any cept clive an that was 25 years ago!

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Hi Roggert

Used to go to Nether Edge Thursdays with Nicky - then it was a yellow Lotus,Ferraris came later and now he his Ferrari dealer, good bloke though, always had gear and went everywhere.

Old English in Matlock was the weekend starter for 10 in '72/73, but you where guaranteed to score!

Thomo and Steve from Leeds used to be ther every Friday, wonder why?

Social source share

Guest roggert

Hi Roggert

Used to go to Nether Edge Thursdays with Nicky - then it was a yellow Lotus,Ferraris came later and now he his Ferrari dealer, good bloke though, always had gear and went everywhere.

Old English in Matlock was the weekend starter for 10 in '72/73, but you where guaranteed to score!

Thomo and Steve from Leeds used to be ther every Friday, wonder why?

not rob shelly by any chance ?also found out nicks name was cartwright just used carter as a stage name

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!