Tell Me It's Just A Rumour

Guest Officer Dibble

Guest Officer Dibble

Well just got back of holiday this week only to be told by several friends that prestatyn pontins has been sold ,and that next years weekender may not be taking place. Now if this is the case i along with everyone else who attended this year and have paid our deposit for next year would like to be informed if this is so.Or wheather this is just a malicious rumour ? As anyone else on here heard the same ? :)

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well just got back of holiday this week only to be told by several friends that prestatyn pontins has been sold ,and that next years weekender may not be taking place. Now if this is the case i along with everyone else who attended this year and have paid our deposit for next year would like to be informed if this is so.Or wheather this is just a malicious rumour ? As anyone else on here heard the same ? :)

Pontins has been sold, the new owners said in an interview in the local paper that it would be business as usual. Those are the only things that are fact. The rest is just rumour.

Social source share

looks like you've been stiffed with the deposits yes.gif

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Unless you have any evidence, i seriously recommend that you stick the word allegedly somewhere in that sentence.

Talk about adding two and two together and coming up with thirty-six....

he only said .....LOOKS LIKE.....not HAVE BEEN

Social source share

INTRESTING THIS ONE I think we could do with some clarification from the promoter's

Social source share

Guest littlemissoul

Well just got back of holiday this week only to be told by several friends that prestatyn pontins has been sold ,and that next years weekender may not be taking place. Now if this is the case i along with everyone else who attended this year and have paid our deposit for next year would like to be informed if this is so.Or wheather this is just a malicious rumour ? As anyone else on here heard the same ? :D

All I can tell you is that I have had my letter from Pontins asking for the rest of my deposit ph34r.gif I had this last week so it looks like it is still on :thumbsup: but I will be phoning before I pay out any more hard earned cash.

LOL x LMS

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert