Johnnie Mae Matthews " My Destination / No Body..."

Guest JohnnyHitman

Guest JohnnyHitman

Hi just missed the copy on the bay for 20 USD!

Anyone here?

Artist: Johnnie Mae Matthews

Title: My Destination (it true love) / No Body Bussiness (what i do)

Label: Northern 4367

AND

Gino Parks "For this I thank you" (Tamla)

Edited by JohnnyHitman
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest JohnnyHitman

Hi just missed the copy on the bay for 20 USD!

Anyone here?

Artist: Johnnie Mae Matthews

Title: My Destination (it true love) / No Body Bussiness (what i do)

Label: Northern 4367

bump

Social source share

Guest JohnnyHitman

The Gino is a tuff record to get, I got a Demo copy of ebay about a year ago for £20 but can I get another or even an issue.

Hi there,

well go ahead and lemme know your price!

Cheers

Rob

Social source share

You have to differentiate between the two releases of Gino Parks. The first striped one is damned hard to get...not too expensive (around 50 UKP) but really hard especially in good nick. The secod release with the Tamla globes design is not as hard but still seldomly seen. Sellls easily at about 25 UKP. If Martin Rank did not buy my last copy I may be able to help you with this.

Johnnie Mae Matthews...this tune (which I loved to spin some years ago before "Dr. Truelove" by the way) on her own label is one of her most underrated tunes IMHO...rare and even rarer in good nick as most are sadly only vg plus. The one you saw on ebay was a steal and as much as I hate it to say I very much doubt you will find a cheaper copy. If I would be selling mine (which I am obviously not) it would be 75 UKP :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest JohnnyHitman

You have to differentiate between the two releases of Gino Parks. The first striped one is damned hard to get...not too expensive (around 50 UKP) but really hard especially in good nick. The secod release with the Tamla globes design is not as hard but still seldomly seen. Sellls easily at about 25 UKP. If Martin Rank did not buy my last copy I may be able to help you with this.

Johnnie Mae Matthews...this tune (which I loved to spin some years ago before "Dr. Truelove" by the way) on her own label is one of her most underrated tunes IMHO...rare and even rarer in good nick as most are sadly only vg plus. The one you saw on ebay was a steal and as much as I hate it to say I very much doubt you will find a cheaper copy. If I would be selling mine (which I am obviously not) it would be 75 UKP :thumbsup:

Hi Marc,

got one for a good price from John Weston :lol: !

If you still have the Gino Parks lemme know! Next "WIR SIND SOUL" Fr. 20 June at KIKI BLOFELD! Are u in?

This Friday is "FUNK IS DIRTY" at Rosi's if you fancy to come down for a beer or two?!

Cu soon

Social source share

Guest JohnnyHitman

Your kidding` me ? ´course I am in mate :thumbsup:

Bloody fantatsic news that is.

Marc

Great! Already have the next dates finalised, lemme know which one you won't attend?

Sa 26 July

Sa 23 August

Sa 20 Sep

Edited by JohnnyHitman
Social source share