Laura Greene

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just discovered that I have this. It seems to have been pretty sought after, at least a year or so ago...is it still? Thanks.

post-10095-1207363971_thumb.jpg

A nice Item to own, that is Mate. The K.F.C. Involvement did raise Interest to some

and being a Rare Soul scene, for others possibly less so.

However, it isn't that easy on a DEMO, Virtually Impossible on a Black Stock Copy.

I have seen it for sale from time to time anything between £60 to £150 for the DEMO.

Depends on condition etc, ebay (Luck)

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

A nice Item to own, that is Mate. The K.F.C. Involvement did raise Interest to some

and being a Rare Soul scene, for others possibly less so.

However, it isn't that easy on a DEMO, Virtually Impossible on a Black Stock Copy.

You do see it for sale anything between £60 to £150 for the DEMO.

Did it also come out as moonlight music AND you ROGER? :thumbup:

Social source share

Did it also come out as moonlight music AND you ROGER? :thumbup:

Yes, that was the Black Stock Copy & the Re-Issues.

Only the DEMO has "Moonlight Music In You" as far as I'm aware.

I have the White DEMO, never had a chance of the Black Stock Copy.

There is of course the Orange & the Grey Re-Issue. The Grey almost catches your eye as a DEMO as you search through records.

Different Label layout with a second look. >>> PopSike (Laura Greene) <<<

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Just discovered that I have this. It seems to have been pretty sought after, at least a year or so ago...is it still? Thanks.

post-10095-1207363971_thumb.jpg

more like sought after 25 years ago!! its a great tune imo but i havent heard it played out for ages :thumbup::lol::wub:
Social source share

I have the White DEMO, never had a chance of the Black Stock Copy.

There is of course the Orange & the Grey Re-Issue. The Grey almost catches your eye as a DEMO as you search through records.

Different Label layout with a second look. >>> PopSike (Laura Greene) <<<

Thought that was the case, funny, but when i was collecting the rca issues, the ones that you would have thought were tough to find came pretty easy, then again back then they were everywhere, allways found BEVERLEY ANN MIND ON OTHER THINGS a toughie and of course DEAN COURTNEY wich i never got and only saw for the first time a couple of years ago, but managed to get things like willie kendricks, & michael & raymond black issues quite easily :thumbup:

Social source share

there's definitely an RCA reissue with the title as 'Moonlight Music In You', might be the grey one. saw it yesterday but was a bit dark to see the label colour... didn't look orange anyway

Social source share

Depends on condition etc, ebay (Luck)

Thanks, y'know, it's nice but I'm gonna ebay it (and a few others) - need proceeds towards the family beach vacation. New question, then: what do ebay buyers from the U.K. expect to see as the postage situation when they buy from the U.S.? A USPS delivery at around 7 dollars cost, or something with a confirmation for more than that? Do packages often get lost, do they really even need the confirmation ? Comments appreciated!

Social source share

Thanks, y'know, it's nice but I'm gonna ebay it (and a few others) - need proceeds towards the family beach vacation. New question, then: what do ebay buyers from the U.K. expect to see as the postage situation when they buy from the U.S.? A USPS delivery at around 7 dollars cost, or something with a confirmation for more than that? Do packages often get lost, do they really even need the confirmation ? Comments appreciated!

99.9 0/0 of records turn up from the States, $7 is a great price, some guy ripped me off with $29 the other week, I will mark my feedback accordingly.

As for confirmation I have never signed for a record this side ever.

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

remember to put a low value on the customs form, high values will increase the chance of it going 'missing'...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!