Essential Soul

What an outstanding night, an absolutely perfect venue & the tuneage was nothing less than you would expect from Soul Sam, always receives a warm welcome on the South Coast & tonite was no different, a 2 hour set that encompassed the 'Whole of Soul'. There were people who attended this last night who I havnt seen together in the same room since Cagney's/Abshott/Colony Club day's............needless to say, busy dancefloor, lots of happy smiling faces singing along..........oh & BTW we had an awesome night...........hats of to Gerard who put this together & charged nothing, watch this space for the next installment which is a 'Sunday Soul' special.........cant bloody wait, best dooooooo I have been to locally since I landed !!!!!!. Shout outs to Andy Mann & Carol, Jason & Liz, Pete Wid, Clive Porteous, Tee, Shay & Jackie, Colin & Sue, Sharon & Roy, Nik Mak, Dave Abbott, the SOS guy's (hope you enjoyed it), all the travellers, who to my shame I never really got to know as I was so busy dancing !!!!!!.

Please Gerard more of the same mate.

ATB Russ

• Replies 4
  • Views 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Mike Lefkon

Really enjoyed this. Sam played a blinder.

Thanks to Gerard and Hazel for putting this on at their own expense.

Looking forward to Shaun Robbins (Solar Radio) on 9th May.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.