Nottingham Fed Soul Night

Guest charnley

Guest charnley

Hi, Just back from a fantantic night out at the fed, The place was packed. Great crowd really busy in fact packed near to bursting Everyone enjoying themselfs, if not dancing then chatting, drinking ( very cheap bar prices will shuffer in the morning) :thumbsup: With a following of 130 plus going on 160 the lads will have to start looking for somewhere bigger at this rate. ? djs excellent as always, warm up jock played some great tunes i think most of us had forgotten about ! Not the same old sets that we hear week in weekout. Spot on mate. Well done all involved running a class soul night you all deserve the the credit. andy.c

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, Just back from a fantantic night out at the fed, The place was packed. Great crowd really busy in fact packed near to bursting Everyone enjoying themselfs, if not dancing then chatting, drinking ( very cheap bar prices will shuffer in the morning) :lol: With a following of 130 plus going on 160 the lads will have to start looking for somewhere bigger at this rate. ? djs excellent as always, warm up jock played some great tunes i think most of us had forgotten about ! Not the same old sets that we hear week in weekout. Spot on mate. Well done all involved running a class soul night you all deserve the the credit. andy.c

Hi Andy

Thanks for your lovely comments, yes agree with you that Edwin did a magic warm up job :) followed by mr John Poole who always delivers top tunes and a top set :D

followed by me :thumbsup: and finished of by Rob Smith who kept the floor going till the very end :thumbup:

We would just like to say a big thank you to everyone that supports us and all them that have traveled to

our venue :lol: from near and far :thumbup:

I've got to say in my personal opinion i think this was one of our best night musically at the Fed :P

Gaz n Mall :yes:

Hi Andy

Thanks for your lovely comments, yes agree with you that Edwin did a magic warm up job :) followed by mr John Poole who always delivers top tunes and a top set :lol:

followed by me :thumbsup: and finished of by Rob Smith who kept the floor going till the very end :thumbup:

We would just like to say a big thank you to everyone that supports us and all them that have traveled to

our venue :P from near and far :thumbup:

I've got to say in my personal opinion i think this was one of our best night musically at the Fed :lol:

Gaz n Mall :no:

Thats great to hear Gaz & Mall :D so glad you had a ~FAB ~ night........keep on keepin on guys :yes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi, Just back from a fantantic night out at the fed, The place was packed. Great crowd really busy in fact packed near to bursting Everyone enjoying themselfs, if not dancing then chatting, drinking ( very cheap bar prices will shuffer in the morning) :thumbsup: With a following of 130 plus going on 160 the lads will have to start looking for somewhere bigger at this rate. ? djs excellent as always, warm up jock played some great tunes i think most of us had forgotten about ! Not the same old sets that we hear week in weekout. Spot on mate. Well done all involved running a class soul night you all deserve the the credit. andy.c

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the feedback, Pleased you enjoyed the night, your comments mirror imaged other comments from new and regular visitors, the atmosphere was electric, all sets were great, EDWIN, JOHN, Gary, Rob, the arrows were delivered by the all Nottingham DJ's, Must say this was our best night at the Fed yet, looking forward to the next,

See You at the Central Soul Club April 25th,

Mall & Gary

it was a real pleasure to go last night we both felt relaxed and a alot of folks there we knew malc and gary have got the right mix here a warm welcome from them both and as the night went on it got better djs edwin get warm up john poole played to the floor and rob and gary well you knew they wear goingf to serve up a blinding spot and they did not disapoint us a big thanks for the night lads really enjoyed it keep it lads

night nurse and sue

Guest gail66

Hi Gary and Malc,

Well what can we say last night at the Federation was an absolute fantastic night :) it was one of the best yet.Edwin played a fab set really enjoyed it,all the other D.J's fab as ever.

Danced most of the night on a packed floor.

Well done to Gary and Malc for another superb night, as i've said before it just get's better and better thanks to both of you..see you next sat :lol: Gail and Ju

P.S. Malc i've got the laughing gas!!! ta for that

Guest rayskim

Well I cant top Charnleys post. We had a brilliant night packed with some of the best people in the world.

Loved every minute great sets by all the D.J's fantastic greeting on the door by the lovely Choco and Garry,

as Charnley said, if you carry on like this you will have to get a much bigger venu there was not enough room for me to do my cartwheels so sort it out lads haha. Thanks to everyone who attends for being such a friendly fab crowd it is a privilege to be in your company. See you all at Bugmans.

Well I cant top Charnleys post. We had a brilliant night packed with some of the best people in the world.

Loved every minute great sets by all the D.J's fantastic greeting on the door by the lovely Choco and Garry,

as Charnley said, if you carry on like this you will have to get a much bigger venu there was not enough room for me to do my cartwheels so sort it out lads haha. Thanks to everyone who attends for being such a friendly fab crowd it is a privilege to be in your company. See you all at Bugmans.

HI Ray & Kim

Thanks for your kind comments, from a smashing couple, you always have a smile and are a pleasure to know ,See you this weekend out on the floor.

Mall

April 25th Central Soul Club

Hi Gary and Malc,

Well what can we say last night at the Federation was an absolute fantastic night thumbsup.gif it was one of the best yet.Edwin played a fab set really enjoyed it,all the other D.J's fab as ever.

Danced most of the night on a packed floor.

Well done to Gary and Malc for another superb night, as i've said before it just get's better and better thanks to both of you..see you next sat :thumbup: Gail and Ju

P.S. Malc i've got the laughing gas!!! ta for that

HI GAIL & Julian

Thanks for that, good to be happy :wicked: Aint it ?

Mall

Guest soulfullbabe

Hellloooooo all. Well after yet again being ill i missed a great night i gather well antibiotics done now cant wait till next time i missed you all sooooo much still looking forward to sat. Gail and Juilian see you then mates and Gaz ha ha ha ha :thumbsup::thumbsup: .

Guest gail66

Hellloooooo all. Well after yet again being ill i missed a great night i gather well antibiotics done now cant wait till next time i missed you all sooooo much still looking forward to sat. Gail and Juilian see you then mates and Gaz ha ha ha ha :thumbsup::thumbsup: .

Hi di,glad you are feeling much better now,not the same without you lol,need you well fit for saturday night :thumbsup: see you soon Gail xxxx

Guest gail66

why where you all of to Saturday night ?

we are all going out !!!!! we have heard there is a great due on lol!!!! have'nt you? :thumbup: Enjoy the rest of the day of your 30''s, :wicked: you are soon to join the 40's . rolleyes.gif he he he he .

we are all going out !!!!! we have heard there is a great due on lol!!!! have'nt you? laugh.gif Enjoy the rest of the day of your 30''s, :P you are soon to join the 40's . :rolleyes: he he he he .

I Reckon he might have reached 40,Or was the top a wee small!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::ohmy::lol:

Mall

Guest gail66

I Reckon he might have reached 40,Or was the top a wee small!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::ohmy::ohmy:

Mall

Tought you had to wait up till midnight for that malc he he he :lol:

Guest john-h

Excuse me what are you all trying to foooookin say :yes:

if no one else will gary i will " "who ate all the pies"

jack danells & MELTON MOWBRAY pork pie diet,

news flash!!! NOTTS DJ EXPECTING BABY

:P SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AFTER YOU HAVE PIGGED OUT .. white wall SUMMRO WRESTLER THOUGHT YOU NIJA's warriors where fittness fanatics.

40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40