Keys Park Hednesford Town Fc

:thumbsup:Another great night at our little venue 120+ turnout again special thanks to my fellow Goodtimes Soul Club dj mates Blue Max and Wulfie for helping me out here and filling in for me while I was at Wembley watching my beloved Baggies great day out although the best team lost. Any way got back to take up the last 2 hours to play some classic Motown and oldies to a great crowd next night here at the Keys Sat 10th May :)

Gaz Lees

• Replies 4
  • Views 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbup:Another great night at our little venue 120+ turnout again special thanks to my fellow Goodtimes Soul Club dj mates Blue Max and Wulfie for helping me out here and filling in for me while I was at Wembley watching my beloved Baggies great day out although the best team lost. Any way got back to take up the last 2 hours to play some classic Motown and oldies to a great crowd next night here at the Keys Sat 10th May :thumbup:

Gaz Lees

hey gaz, only too pleased to help out!! what a great little venue, great crowd,so up for a good night out!! only thing to spoil it was the "baggies" losing!! sad mate as i think they were the best on the day!!

max..

hey gaz, only too pleased to help out!! what a great little venue, great crowd,so up for a good night out!! only thing to spoil it was the "baggies" losing!! sad mate as i think they were the best on the day!!

max..

Hey Thanks mate nice to hear a true wolves and football fan agree shame but still promotion to go for and wolves and baggies for the premiership eh!

Once again thanks for last night owe you one.

Gaz

:thumbup:Another great night at our little venue 120+ turnout again special thanks to my fellow Goodtimes Soul Club dj mates Blue Max and Wulfie for helping me out here and filling in for me while I was at Wembley watching my beloved Baggies great day out although the best team lost. Any way got back to take up the last 2 hours to play some classic Motown and oldies to a great crowd next night here at the Keys Sat 10th May :thumbup:

Gaz Lees

Great to see you had a good night Gaz thumbup.gif see you at Essington Friday shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

thumbup.gifAnother great night at our little venue 120+ turnout again special thanks to my fellow Goodtimes Soul Club dj mates Blue Max and Wulfie for helping me out here and filling in for me while I was at Wembley watching my beloved Baggies great day out although the best team lost. Any way got back to take up the last 2 hours to play some classic Motown and oldies to a great crowd next night here at the Keys Sat 10th May thumbup.gif

Gaz Lees

A great night Gaz, only too pleased to help out and truly sorry your big day at Wembley is not followed by THE Big day as it should have been - good venue, friendly staff and only sorry I had to dash off - although with the weather as it was I am glad I did otherwise part 2 of the night would not have materialised

Credit to you and your customers for such a warm welcoming place

Keep on keeping on :D

Wulfie