Middleton Allnighter

hi Peter, yes one of the records played by Soul Sam was UBP feat Bobby Pruitt - We are one, I think the other 2 were Michael Proctor - Love dont live (Tommy Musto mixes) and Soul Brothers feat Joi Car? - Let it go..........

Rosemary :P

Rosemary, that sounds like it, thanks very much. :yes:

Peter

• Replies 60
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HAD A GREAT NIGHT COME AWAY WITH A BIG HANDFUL OF TUNES AND A WANTS LIST AS LONG AS MY ARM.

ARCTIC CONDITIONS SO WAS SURPRISED TO SEE SO MANY HAD BRAVED THE ELEMENTS A GREAT TURN OUT.

WENT ON AFTER SAM AND HERES WHAT I SPUN IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

COUNTS - STRONGER THAN EVER - ASK

INSIGHTS - I NEED YOUR LONLENINESS - PALMETTO

LITTLE CHARLES & THE SIDEWINDERS - ITS A HEARTACHE - DECCA

JONATHAN CAPREE - GONNA BUILD ME A MOUNTAIN - OX-BOW

MARTY LEWIS - I CANT DO WITHOUT YOU - BIG DEAL

DREAM -MERCHANTS - STOP YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART - RENEE

WAYNE ANTHONY - YOU AINT WRAPPED TO TIGHT - ROULETTE

FOUR SIGHTS - LOVE IS A HURTING GAME THAT I CAN'T WIN

JIMMY & THE J's - LOVE IS A CHANGING THING - TOUCHDOWN

DON GARDNER & THE CHECKMATES - COOKING - SPECTACULAR

JAYWALKERS - CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU - SWAN

MIKE TEAGUE - FUNKY FUNKY - CHRISTI

RICHIE BROWN - UPTIGHT - HIT

ELGINS - RITHA MAE - CONGRESS

BRISTOLS - GO AWAY WITH A GIRL LIKE ME - AUDIO DYNAMICS

BLEU LIGHTS - THEY DONT KNOW MY HEART - BAY SOUND

VOLUMES - AINT GONNA GIVE YOU UP - KAREN

DEBONETTES - TEARS - MERRY

TOMMY DODSON 111 - COOPERATE - MAIN SOUND

WILLIE GUAFF & THE SOUL BROS - EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE

MARK McIVER - SOUL THING - DADE

NU-RONS ALL - OF MY LIFE - NU-RON

MOMENTS - BABY I WANT YOU - HOG

thats about it thanks to all the dancers and listeners alike hope there was sumatt for everyone

now i'm gonna go and rest for the yarmouth weekender till next time take care

Flanny

Awesome stuff (as always) Flanny - only sorry I was unable to be party to your set.. as you know my own spot, in the Willingham Suite, started about 20 mins after your Main Hall set began. Truly would've enjoyed your selections.. keep up the good work matey !! :P

Fingers..

As "Our Stanley" would say, "What took you so long?", well let me tell you, could you type with these wrists? Could you sit at a Pc with ribs like what I have got??And a damaged elbow, together with a skinned arse & knee?? NO, you couldn't, so give us a break Andy, now the scars have healed a little & the napalm burns aren't as raw & the shrapnel's not on the move causing searing pains, I've decided to lay down my thought's.

On the road early doors to the Midd as my very good friend Mr Rivers is on early'ish, damn good job too, cos as soon as we hit the heights we were hit by a blizzard of God's dandruff & a bit of a white out but as me Dad use to say "Steady away Son", & we were there safe & sound & in good time for Gail to join Jen Bank's for a drink (yes I even supplied cash monies) meanwhile Claire,Gary & I enjoyed the ambience of Wetherspoon's for a couple then it was off to doff me cap,wink me eye & lick me lips at the lovliness of the door tax Moll, Halina & upon regaining my composure it was upstairs to listen to Dave's set, get a beer & a quick "Hi" to a few faces.

As the night progressed & the place started to fill & buzz as usual I went on my now mandatory Wainwright's walkabout & cultural safari into the wilderness, stopping random people & friends to chew the cud & talk total ball hooks. Victims included; Nick & Hannah, Patto, Dale,Headsy, (Keyman) Kit, Pete Widd,Mike Cog, Tracy & girls, Flanny, one half of the Sunshine band Smiler Jill who was smitten by another man!!! :lol: , Karen C, for whom my hair was neatly trimmed & tidied, lastly the man who is trying to dance on every part of Middletons floor by moving position on each visit & who appeared to have forgotten his Olympic lifting weights but had remembered his power lifting gloves to protect his hands, Billy "The Wizard" Whizz & nice it was to see you all & verbally harangue you all, well at least till Jill's conversation became a little surreal :lol: , what do you say Karen?? :lol:

Not much more to say really, numbers were down a touch but considering the weather an excellent turn out, couldn't pick out a specific Dj on the night, the music was as good as ever & Flanny & Nick get better each time but they all deserve a mention, also lets not forget the man who gives us this regular treat & on occasions gets a lot of unnecessary flak, Andy "Big Mac" McCabe, keep it up & from the Goolies at least "Thank You" mate. :thumbsup:

Take care, be safe & remember,"The Deadwood stage is coming on over the hill, where the indian arrows are thicker than porcupine quill's",

Spot. :ohmy:

p.s.Got ya Tezza,bet you thought I'd forgotten all about You,Danny,Lynn & Jan?? Well not quite my friend, great to spend some time with you honary Northerners & observe the comings & goings & of course the shinanigans of others & having a hoot in the process at the "Scary Starey" people or was it the other way round?? Keep dancing you Children of the night. wacko.gif:lol:

Edited by spot

Nice set Flanny as usual, if I don't catch you this coming weekend, then see you at Broughton following weekend. Mark

thanks for the positive comments Mark off to the great yarmouth weekend (soul essence)

this weekend see you at broughton take care flanny

As "Our Stanley" would say, "What took you so long?", well let me tell you, could you type with these wrists? Could you sit at a Pc with ribs like what I have got??And a damaged elbow, together with a skinned arse & knee?? NO, you couldn't, so give us a break Andy, now the scars have healed a little & the napalm burns aren't as raw & the shrapnel's not on the move causing searing pains, I've decided to lay down my thought's.

On the road early doors to the Midd as my very good friend Mr Rivers is on early'ish, damn good job too, cos as soon as we hit the heights we were hit by a blizzard of God's dandruff & a bit of a white out but as me Dad use to say "Steady away Son", & we were there safe & sound & in good time for Gail to join Jen Bank's for a drink (yes I even supplied cash monies) meanwhile Claire,Gary & I enjoyed the ambience of Wetherspoon's for a couple then it was off to doff me cap,wink me eye & lick me lips at the lovliness of the door tax Moll, Halina & upon regaining my composure it was upstairs to listen to Dave's set, get a beer & a quick "Hi" to a few faces.

As the night progressed & the place started to fill & buzz as usual I went on my now mandatory Wainwright's walkabout & cultural safari into the wilderness, stopping random people & friends to chew the cud & talk total ball hooks. Victims included; Nick & Hannah, Patto, Dale,Headsy, (Keyman) Kit, Pete Widd,Mike Cog, Tracy & girls, Flanny, one half of the Sunshine band Smiler Jill who was smitten by another man!!! :D , Karen C, for whom my hair was neatly trimmed & tidied, lastly the man who is trying to dance on every part of Middletons floor by moving position on each visit & who appeared to have forgotten his Olympic lifting weights but had remembered his power lifting gloves to protect his hands, Billy "The Wizard" Whizz & nice it was to see you all & verbally harangue you all, well at least till Jill's conversation became a little surreal :D , what do you say Karen?? :D

Not much more to say really, numbers were down a touch but considering the weather an excellent turn out, couldn't pick out a specific Dj on the night, the music was as good as ever & Flanny & Nick get better each time but they all deserve a mention, also lets not forget the man who gives us this regular treat & on occasions gets a lot of unnecessary flak, Andy "Big Mac" McCabe, keep it up & from the Goolies at least "Thank You" mate. thumbup.gif

Take care, be safe & remember,"The Deadwood stage is coming on over the hill, where the indian arrows are thicker than porcupine quill's",

Spot. :D

p.s.Got ya Tezza,bet you thought I'd forgotten all about You,Danny,Lynn & Jan?? Well not quite my friend, great to spend some time with you honary Northerners & observe the comings & goings & of course the shinanigans of others & having a hoot in the process at the "Scary Starey" people or was it the other way round?? Keep dancing you Children of the night. wacko.gif:D

PETE YOU SAY THE NICEST THINGS MATE SORRY DIDNT GET TO SPEAK MUCH GIVE MY LOVE TO GAIL SEE YOU SOON FLANNY

Awesome stuff (as always) Flanny - only sorry I was unable to be party to your set.. as you know my own spot, in the Willingham Suite, started about 20 mins after your Main Hall set began. Truly would've enjoyed your selections.. keep up the good work matey !! thumbsup.gif

Fingers..

THANKS FOR THAT FINGERS MUST ALSO SAY I HEARD THE LAST 20 MINUTES OFF YOUR SET AND WAS ALSO IMPRESSED NICE ONE MATE YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE SEE YOU SOON FLANNY

Middleton scary starey people

Just added a few photographs of the Middleton crew, as the web site grows it is our intention to try to capture the experience of Middleton in a unique way by attempting to make the web site as interactive and connected to the "people" as possible.

If you have any comments to make, good or bad, we now have a guestbook up and running, can you tell me the track being played in the guestbook? You need realplayer to hear it but that's easy and free to download.

Have a look and let us know what you think, also if you have any Middleton photographs please e-mail them to afsc50@hotmail.com or tell me where they are (Photobucket or face book ect)

https://www.tafsc.com/Soul.htm

Guest Soul Sid

HAD A BRILLIANT NIGHT,BEST NIGHTER IN ALONG TIME!

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT FOR ME WAS FLANNY PLAYING

THE MOMENTS-BABY I WANT YOU AWESOME.cHEERS. sID