Rugby Soul Club Allnighter

• Replies 1
  • Views 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Popular Days

Most active in this topic

Thanks for a great night Sian, you really deserve all the priase you get for putting together this top night. Thanks to Ken for inviting me to be his guest, every penny helps toward the piece of vinyl that I sold my soul for last night. back to tesco value and nights in front of the telly for me.

Thanks to Lou for my early birthday present, The Angels - Go Out and Play, will play it at Blue Skies next Friday.

Thanks Del, for the flyingsaucers, I reckon it was all the sugar in those thtat kept me going all night.

Was great to see all the ladies of the SS LAAS and will post up the photos as soon as the camera has re-charged.

A very big special thanx to Mandy & Toby for the lift and talking me into going, you really are two of the bestest friends a girl could have.

Got home in the snow but all gone when I woke up. :thumbup:

Great music all night in the main room but spent quite a bit of time in little room dancing to the NMD crowd, great stuff guys.

QoFxx