Boogaloosoul

Well the Boogaloosoul Social club was in full swing last night. I'd describe it as a 'nice' night - not a packer but those who were there were obviously out for a good time and I think the djs did a great job in keeping it that way. I enjoyed Michele's set of eclectic tunes (nice to have you back) and Mick did what Mick always does - tunes for the ears and the dancefloor. Some nice comments from quite a few people how good they thought it was but for me the best comments came from our regular Charlton Athletic fan Pam and is the hardest woman in Northern Soul to please. If she was happy then I know we did a great job.

See ya'll next month when we've got Chris Dale and Dr Pickles guesting - promises to be another top night

Cheers and see you about somewhere in the next month.

Warren Boogaloo

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest outonthefloor

Well the Boogaloosoul Social club was in full swing last night. I'd describe it as a 'nice' night - not a packer but those who were there were obviously out for a good time and I think the djs did a great job in keeping it that way. I enjoyed Michele's set of eclectic tunes (nice to have you back) and Mick did what Mick always does - tunes for the ears and the dancefloor. Some nice comments from quite a few people how good they thought it was but for me the best comments came from our regular Charlton Athletic fan Pam and is the hardest woman in Northern Soul to please. If she was happy then I know we did a great job.

See ya'll next month when we've got Chris Dale and Dr Pickles guesting - promises to be another top night

Warren Boogaloo

Hi there Warren sorry we missed it n glad u had a good nite....

Charlton Athletic fans hard to please?????? i dunno bout that...if they lose by less than 3 goals they go home happy!!!!

BTW 5th July is my birthday so make sure u got some top dj's booked for that nite......u know what i like xxxxxx

See ya soon

Helen

XXXX

Guest kent soul club

Cheers warren, another good night had by all. yes.gif

Yes, wasn't it nice to see Pam with a smile on her face! :thumbup:

See you down at Rochester in a couple of weeks :thumbup:

Mr & Mrs Magoo.

BTW 5th July is my birthday so make sure u got some top dj's booked for that nite......u know what i like xxxxxx

Crikey! An open forum and you're hitting on me laugh.gif .

Actually I haven't sorted 'em out yet but don't worry I shall ensure they are up to the standards you expect.

Guest Catfish

Warren Boogaloo

Ta very much for inviting me, enjoyed it very much. Thanks Mick & Lucy for the lift, & the CDs. The tailbone is rested & getting better. Not driving def. helped. I look forward to experiencing the 'via Marble Arch' route, another time. shades.gif

See you later!

Michele

Guest MickD

Warren Boogaloo

thing about this venue is invariably you'll get a few suprises and last night was no exception .. great night of music, nice company and an enthusiastic crowd ....

thanks for asking warren enjoyed it ... as usual :)

and was a pleasure to spend an evening with you Michelle .. see ya soon

Mickd

Guest outonthefloor

Crikey! An open forum and you're hitting on me :) .

Actually I haven't sorted 'em out yet but don't worry I shall ensure they are up to the standards you expect.

excuuuuuussseeeee meee!!!

I am a married woman you know xxxlololxxx

I hope they not up to the standard ive come to expect .....i sed i wanted a good line up not the usual bunch of renegades a chancers!!!

Only joking u know this is one of me fav nites out

See ya soon

Helen

XXXXX

Guest Little Ian

Warren Boogaloo

pam happy and dancin ? and so she should be?

crackin night good tunes,nice to see michelle back on the decks

mick h and steve c kept the floor nice and busy,hard not to with the amount of young

ladies out.

myself and warren finished the night with a good mixture of tunes with an extra 20 minutes added

on to the night.

even though lots of regulars were missing there was areally good buzz to the night

looking forward to next month

Guest outonthefloor

Crikey! An open forum and you're hitting on me :thumbup: .

oo oo do i get to choose?

Can i have Bearsy n toby n Dave Rimmer n Steve g n Jo Wallace n shane cox n kev kent n Carl Fortnum n the guys from no more doggin n you n ........Sod it anychance of makin it an allniter??????

• 1 month later...
Guest vinylvixen

headlining xxx

Wow - that was genius :wicked: I must remember that one :shades: The anniversary will be amazing - Chris Dale is one of my 'must see' djs....he never ever does a below par set. Top bloke, top tunes....it's gonna be a big thing. Jo x

Wow - that was genius :thumbsup: I must remember that one wink.gif The anniversary will be amazing - Chris Dale is one of my 'must see' djs....he never ever does a below par set. Top bloke, top tunes....it's gonna be a big thing. Jo x

He will tonight Jo as it's Jolie's birthday and he's taking her out so he can't make it. Don't fancy standing in for him do ya?

Warren