The Right Track Soul Club @ The Parkway Club Peterborough

Guest Tracy

Guest Tracy

Hi everyone

Just to let people know that contrary to various rumours going around that The Right Track @ Peterborough will not be taking place on Friday 11th April - this is just a little note to say that the event is definately taking place as planned with guest DJ Rob Smith (no relation to Smudge i might add). thumbup.gif

Don't know who has started these rumours or why, but hope this puts them and anyone wishing to attend this event in no doubt that the event is taking place.

You should all know the drill for ordering your tickets - either via the website via the ticket ordering facility - www.righttracksoulclub.co.uk or by telephoning me or Martin - 01733 260 478 - oh and i will add a flyer on the flyers page (if i can remember how to laugh.gif )

Thanks a lot for your time. :D

Tracy

• Replies 11
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone

Just to let people know that contrary to various rumours going around that The Right Track @ Peterborough will not be taking place on Friday 11th April - this is just a little note to say that the event is definately taking place as planned with guest DJ Rob Smith (no relation to Smudge i might add). :)

Don't know who has started these rumours or why, but hope this puts them and anyone wishing to attend this event in no doubt that the event is taking place.

You should all know the drill for ordering your tickets - either via the website via the ticket ordering facility - www.righttracksoulclub.co.uk or by telephoning me or Martin - 01733 260 478 - oh and i will add a flyer on the flyers page (if i can remember how to :lol: )

Thanks a lot for your time. :lol:

Tracy

First I've heard of the rumour Tracy, not mentioned once at DKOF friday. work permitting will be along for this one to see me ole mate Rob. :lol:

Guest Tracy

First I've heard of the rumour Tracy, not mentioned once at DKOF friday. work permitting will be along for this one to see me ole mate Rob. :lol:

Hi Paul

One of the people who contacted me about it actually heard this while at the DKOF!! LOL :)

Just wish some people would have the backbone to actually tell someone face to face if they have a problem so it can be sorted rather than spread malicious rumours and cause bad feeling - but i think we have all been victim of that eh - such is life. Whoever started this rumour obviously has nothing better to do or talk about - a bit sad really. :lol:

Cheers

Tracy

Edited by Tracy

Hi Paul

One of the people who contacted me about it actually heard this while at the DKOF!! LOL :)

Just wish some people would have the backbone to actually tell someone face to face if they have a problem so it can be sorted rather than spread malicious rumours and cause bad feeling - but i think we have all been victim of that eh - such is life. Whoever started this rumour obviously has nothing better to do or talk about - a bit sad really. :lol:

Cheers

Tracy

too right....Ill pass on your origonal post to all on our data base via email.

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Guest MickD

Hi everyone

Just to let people know that contrary to various rumours going around that The Right Track @ Peterborough will not be taking place on Friday 11th April - this is just a little note to say that the event is definately taking place as planned with guest DJ Rob Smith (no relation to Smudge i might add). thumbup.gif

You should all know the drill for ordering your tickets - either via the website via the ticket ordering facility - www.righttracksoulclub.co.uk or by telephoning me or Martin - 01733 260 478 - oh and i will add a flyer on the flyers page (if i can remember how to :lol: )

Thanks a lot for your time. :)

Tracy

Hi Tracy

Had a chat with Ray and neither he or myself heard anything to suggest the right track had been cancelled ... you must by now know the source of this rumour...

do us all a favour ... name and shame 'em :thumbup:

M

Guest Tracy

Hi Tracy

Had a chat with Ray and neither he or myself heard anything to suggest the right track had been cancelled ... you must by now know the source of this rumour...

do us all a favour ... name and shame 'em wicked.gif

M

Thanks Mick

No - aint found out yet - not even worth worrying about really.

Just wanted to put the record straight and let everyone know we were still on if they wanted to come.

Tracy :yes:

Edited by Tracy
Guest red or dead

Hi Tracey I heard this at dkof on Friday and would just like to say dont think there was any malice involved at all just that someone had heard it had been sold and wondered what was going on.Hope it goes well not sure if i can make it yet as working inWarwick but I know Helen will be there x

Guest Tracy

Hi Tracey I heard this at dkof on Friday and would just like to say dont think there was any malice involved at all just that someone had heard it had been sold and wondered what was going on.Hope it goes well not sure if i can make it yet as working inWarwick but I know Helen will be there x

Right thats it sorted then :thumbsup:

The owners of the Parkway Club are selling up and have bought the place across the road - the Peterborough Sports and Social Club (if i remember rightly). Apparently they are gunna knock it down and re-build it - but that aint gunna be for another 4/5 years yet - it was all in the ET months and months back.

So you lot are stuck with us til then and beyond hopefully - sorry. :P

Can i just ask that if anyone hears any rumours about any soul clubs/clubs anywhere that they contact the organisers who may just be able to put their minds at rest. :thumbsup:

Tracy :thumbsup: