Luther Vandross-never Too Much

Can any one help me with identifying this track?

It's a cover version of Luther Vandross-Never Too Much; Bob played it at Stoke last week in the Modern room. It is by a female artist and from an LP, it could be Loretta Holloway?

Has any one got a file please xxx smile.gif

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's a cover version of Luther Vandross-Never Too Much; Bob played it at Stoke last week in the Modern room. It is by a female artist and from an LP, it could be Loretta Holloway?

Hi

When I was coming into the modern room Bob H was playing Oliver Cheethams version r u sure it wasn't that? It's a CD track

Hope that helps

Best

BazM

Social source share

If it's the Oliver Cheetham version,it's a Jap only CD release,from a few years ago.Sam was playing it when it got released.(presumably a vinyl carvers job!)It's on my I tunes but I'm not sure how to send a file from Itunes.If you can tell me I'll send it you.

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Guest outonthefloor

If it was deffo a femail version this'll be the one.......................

OOO can someone post it up

Dont all faint but i like that luther track n would be interested in hearing this version

Helen

XXX

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

if you think you should repent there is a version that uses the backing track of never too much with a female vocal(different song though) that i danced to in the modern room at prestatyn a coupla years back lol

Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

MJB awesome version by an awesome singer, not much of what she does that I don't like

Marys version is the stronger one over keyshia imho

Social source share

Guest realsoulfan

not too much of a genius it wont refosoul it!!!! but try the above anyway

This version been around since about 2004 and is a soundtrack from the Barbershop 2 film :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!