Three Greyhounds Middlewich 12th April

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

well boy,s and girl,s it,s that time of the month again.......................the THREE GREYHOUNDS at allostock middlewich monthly soujourn into a night of the very very best in crossover, 70,ts and top quality mid tempo 60,s music of the very highest order with special guest,s les hare and that funky kid andy whitmore.

i,m really looking forward to this and the grapevine has it that mr whitmore is really digging deep into the collection to entertain us with tuneage of the very highest order. for anyone who saw and heard his set at the orwell sometime ago you will know what i,m on about.

so if you have nothing else better planned then the THREE GREYHOUNDS is the place to be, to add to it,s rapidly growing reputation as the no 1 place to be for this style of music.

if you need any direction or further info for those who have not ventured forth before then feel free to contact me for the sat nav brigade the post code is in the details in the events coloum.

regards

dave lucas

All ready and waiting to go...gonna be a good night....but after the afternoon i have had having your balls trapped in a vice would be a good night!!!

Chris.

had quiet a few enquires for directions for the greyhound,s tonight so looking good for a good turnout

taxi is is ready to go for mr anderton

regards

dave lucas