Kingswinford Last Night

Guest Suzy

Have to say what a cracking little venue this is....

First time we had been, and we really enjoyed ourselves, loads of soulies there, Great atmosphere and a great dancefloor.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and Thanks to the Dj's.....JB-Kerby-Max- music was spot on Thanks to everyone involved, will defo be going again.

Suzy & Pj xx

Edited by Suzy
  • Replies 7
  • Views 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

First time we had been, and we really enjoyed ourselves, loads of soulies there, Great atmosphere and a great dancefloor.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and Thanks to the Dj's.....JB-Kirby-Max- music was spot on Thanks to everyone involved, will defo be going again.

Suzy & Pj xx

Forgot to mention, Thanks Jb for Gerri Granger....cracking Toooon :)

See you soon

:lol: Suzy xx

Guest Phil Richards

Have to agree with Suzy, first time we had been to Kingswinford

and we throughly enjoyed ourselves, great to see the gang there, lotta laughs!!

sorry we had to leave early, i had to be up at 3am. sad.gif

We will definetly be coming again, Thanks to everyone involved.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and Thanks to the Dj's.....JB-Kirby-Max- music was spot on Thanks to everyone involved, will defo be going again.

Suzy & Pj xx

Thankyou for your kind comments Suzy, i,m really glad you & Phil enjoyed the night and it was really nice to see you both :P

The attendance lastnight came very close to double figures from our previous soul night in February thumbsup.gif so we were all really pleased about that including the very appreciative management of the con club, who i might add... just love having us there!!

It looks like this is just going to go from strength to strength,i,m very happy to say!! I,d like to thank each and everyone of you that came along lastnight,we all appreciate the support very much!! :lol: And it was great to see all of you having such a good time,the atmosphere was electric!! I,m pretty sure we catered for everyone,s musical taste buds :P It beats sitting in front of the telly on a Sunday night anyway thats for sure.

So also i would like to say a big big thankyou to our more than special guest!! Mr Blue Max Millward wub.gif for doing us the buisness!! :)

And of course to ~ Sol Ritchie ~ for singing his heart & soul out lastnight.......a job well done!! :thumbup:

And last but by no means least to my Martin wub.gif (aka Kerby) who played some cracking toons!!! shades.gif

Can,t wait to do it all over again with the next one being Sunday the 4th May and our special guest for that night is non other than our ~ Wulfie ~ :D

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Have to agree with Suzy, first time we had been to Kingswinford

and we throughly enjoyed ourselves, great to see the gang there, lotta laughs!!

sorry we had to leave early, i had to be up at 3am. :(

We will definetly be coming again, Thanks to everyone involved.

Thankyou Mr PJ :thumbsup: appreciate your comments on the night!! So glad you enjoyed it it was lovely to see you & Suzy shades.gif be so pleased to see you both there again!! I know it will probably be a while before we do...........but our thoughts will always be with you both & the girls :D

Love Helen & Martin xxx KTF

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Thankyou for your kind comments Suzy, i,m really glad you & Phil enjoyed the night and it was really nice to see you both

The attendance lastnight came very close to double figures from our previous soul night in February :thumbsup: so we were all really pleased about that including the very appreciative management of the con club, who i might add... just love having us there!!

It looks like this is just going to go from strength to strength,i,m very happy to say!! I,d like to thank each and everyone of you that came along lastnight,we all appreciate the support very much!! And it was great to see all of you having such a good time,the atmosphere was electric!! I,m pretty sure we catered for everyone,s musical taste buds It beats sitting in front of the telly on a Sunday night anyway thats for sure.

So also i would like to say a big big thankyou to our more than special guest!! Mr Blue Max Millward wub.gif for doing us the buisness!! :D

And of course to ~ Sol Ritchie ~ for singing his heart & soul out lastnight.......a job well done!! thumbsup.gif

And last but by no means least to my Martin wub.gif (aka Kerby) who played some cracking toons!!! :(

Can,t wait to do it all over again with the next one being Sunday the 4th May and our special guest for that night is non other than our ~ Wulfie ~ wub.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Nice to hear that the figures were double from last month, Think you have a winner here Jb & Kerby, and it will go from strength to strength, also agree that it's better than sitting in front of the tele on a Sunday night.

So people if you want to chill out on a Sunday night, and listen to some top sounds why not get yourselves down to the Kingswinford conservative club, you will not be disappointed. :P

Suzy xx

Nice to hear that the figures were double from last month, Think you have a winner here Jb & Kerby, and it will go from strength to strength, also agree that it's better than sitting in front of the tele on a Sunday night.

So people if you want to chill out on a Sunday night, and listen to some top sounds why not get yourselves down to the Kingswinford conservative club, you will not be disappointed. wink.gif

Suzy xx

hi sue & phil, glad you made it last night,as you say it beats being glued to the goggle box!! must say a big thank you to mart & helen (kerby & jellybean) for asking me to come & play a few tunes!! great fun to have no dance floor pressures & play a few different things, i really really did enjoy it!! it's a lovely little room & almost full to capacity last night which was great to see, i'm already looking forward to the next one!! c'mon "wulfie" sort them tunes out!! nice also to see young "dave rimmer" having a nice relaxing evening! hope you've put yourself down to do a spot dave!! a taxi can be sorted mate! no problem!

max..