Newquay Weekender

We had a brilliant time at the Newquay weekender, Hotel was great, the griffin was excellent,

the music was superb, both rooms playing outstanding music

The late night drinking sessions back at the cliffdene were fun too, i kept saying ''im going to bed now'' finally crawling upstairs at 5 am !! :lol:

looking forward to the next one :)

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ruppy

Just recovering from this fantastic weekender. Great company.

superb sound system, Top tunes. Hamilton movent, Parliments. Robert Tanner,Larry Clinton etc. For me all the djs hit the right spot.

Mick,s new shoe,s were and are a sight to be seen after he walked down the stairs sideway,s and hit the dance floor. Ali babba came came to mind :D Angie,from Notts. (the claud hopper waik)

past Mick had us in stiches

Johnny 6 belly,s and Ian(plug) had us in stiches all weekend. Now then plug were did you get to a 4 hours missing whistling.gif

Great to see Lynda and Gary, Karen and Lynsey,Angie & John,& Co and all the new friends we met

Thanks to Neil and Anglea the promoters for top notch weekender. look forward to next year and hope to see you all again.

Mandy & Mick,Wendy & John :yes:

post-1919-1207591795_thumb.jpgpost-1919-1207591669_thumb.jpg

post-1919-1207591556_thumb.jpg

post-8974-1207655896_thumb.jpg

NEWQUAY_FLYER.pdf

Thanks to everyone for making it such a fantastic Weekender.

It's not the biggest Weekender around but it is certainly one of the friendliest - like we say "Soul With A Smile" .

Getting to Newquay is a long long trek for many of the travellers from outside the South West and making the effort is well and truly appreciated.

The music was top notch again - Des Parker's latest discovery and the Sharon Jones track did it for me - and the "After Hours" sessions at The Cliffdene worked a treat.

All the Best,

Neil

NEWQUAY_FLYER.pdf

Neil ,

agree 100%

the crowd all up for it from early doors , very prepared to listen to soul 'across the board ' , some superb sounds played , particularly by Mick H . , but others too .

a great time was had by most people that I spoke to , and this weekender is in a great part of the world , with top people .

nice one to you and Angie !

pete

Guest gfarrington

Just recovering from this fantastic weekender. Great company.

superb sound system, Top tunes. Hamilton movent, Parliments. Robert Tanner,Larry Clinton etc. For me all the djs hit the right spot.

Mick,s new shoe,s were and are a sight to be seen after he walked down the stairs sideway,s and hit the dance floor. Ali babba came came to mind :lol: Angie,from Notts. (the claud hopper waik)

past Mick had us in stiches

Johnny 6 belly,s and Ian(plug) had us in stiches all weekend. Now then plug were did you get to a 4 hours missing whistling.gif

Great to see Lynda and Gary, Karen and Lynsey,Angie & John,& Co and all the new friends we met

Thanks to Neil and Anglea the promoters for top notch weekender. look forward to next year and hope to see you all again.

Mandy & Mick,Wendy & John :lol:

post-1919-1207591795_thumb.jpgpost-1919-1207591669_thumb.jpg

just recovered ourselves , tonights match helped lol need a sober night tomorrow tho, next year were staying with everybody in the cliffdene so be warned linda alert :lol:

NEWQUAY_FLYER.pdf

Thanks to everyone for making it such a fantastic Weekender.

It's not the biggest Weekender around but it is certainly one of the friendliest - like we say "Soul With A Smile" .

Getting to Newquay is a long long trek for many of the travellers from outside the South West and making the effort is well and truly appreciated.

The music was top notch again - Des Parker's latest discovery and the Sharon Jones track did it for me - and the "After Hours" sessions at The Cliffdene worked a treat.

All the Best,

Neil

What makes this weekender for me is the relaxed atmos and the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really met some nice and genuine people again at Newquay. "SOUL" is what brings us together, but its only a small part of this unique event, cant really explain it in words you just need to "GET THERE" to understand.

JOHN FISHER

Guest matt tees

What makes this weekender for me is the relaxed atmos and the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really met some nice and genuine people again at Newquay. "SOUL" is what brings us together, but its only a small part of this unique event, cant really explain it in words you just need to "GET THERE" to understand.

JOHN FISHER

Have to agree John, a really nice weekender with some great soul put on the decks, not just the usual stuff either, this is not an oldies weekend, the promoters who do a brill job, encourage all DJs to bring something different to the party, lovely people, smashing hotel, and so very enjoyable. I even managed a few jack daniels, which was the first time I have had since New York 2006. Great company Mick H and Posse, Neil and Angela, Pete and Cathy, Mick Llloyd and Tracey, Simon Tart White, Lee Vowles, Pip, John Fisher, and everyone who was there.