On The Soul Side - Bournemouth Uni

On The Soul Side returns on Sat April 19th @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni.

DJ's for the evening are Matt (Trowbridge) Andy Hutchins (Bristol) and Vince Ayres (Bournemouth) who's coming out of dj retirement for this do.

8pm - 2am, £5 on the door.Cheap beer,free car parking and talc is allowed on dancefloor.

Looks to be a great night of music.

Hope to see you there.

Dave.

• Replies 18
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bumping this up.Anyone down on the south coast on this date you're more than welcome.Five mins drive from town centre.Further details don't hesitate to contact me.

Dave.

Would be a bit of a drive for me so if you can pass my regards on to Richard at the union Dave I'd be grateful. If you get a chance you should talk music to the Catering Manager Marvin he's a mine of info with some nice rockabilly pieces in his collection.

Anyway have a goodun

Ged

Would be a bit of a drive for me so if you can pass my regards on to Richard at the union Dave I'd be grateful. If you get a chance you should talk music to the Catering Manager Marvin he's a mine of info with some nice rockabilly pieces in his collection.

Anyway have a goodun

Ged

Hi Ged,

Richard is the guy I deal with about booking the room.Know Marvin as he's the guy who sorted out the decks when Soulgirl ran it.Definitely loves his rockabilly plus he's a great guy as well.

Will pass on your regards when I next speak to Richard.

Dave.

Hi Ged,

Richard is the guy I deal with about booking the room.Know Marvin as he's the guy who sorted out the decks when Soulgirl ran it.Definitely loves his rockabilly plus he's a great guy as well.

Will pass on your regards when I next speak to Richard.

Dave.

Puzzles me how a guy named after Marvin Gaye ends up into Rockabilly :thumbup:

They're all a good crowd.

Good luck with the night.

Guest FREEBIRD

On The Soul Side returns on Sat April 19th @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni.

DJ's for the evening are Matt (Trowbridge) Andy Hutchins (Bristol) and Vince Ayres (Bournemouth) who's coming out of dj retirement for this do.

8pm - 2am, £5 on the door.Cheap beer,free car parking and talc is allowed on dancefloor.

Looks to be a great night of music.

Hope to see you there.

Dave.

Hi dave, I trust its still in the new room?, was brill last time, see you there..