"pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club"

"PENSNETT & BROMLEY MEMORIAL CLUB"

PRESENTS A NIGHT OF "NORTHERN SOUL"

ON FRIDAY THE 25th APRIL

STARTS 8pm TILL LATE....

4 POUNDS.........BY TICKET ONLY BUT THEY CAN BE RESERVED...... OTD BY CONTACTING THE CLUB ON THIS NUMBER....01384 78360 OR HELEN ON... 07985596183

THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS WE CAN SELL!!!

VERY CHEAP BAR..... SERVING TILL 12.30

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

DJ,S..........WULFIE..........KERBY..........JELLYBEAN.......

SPECIAL GUEST.........LITTLE SCOTTY

PENSNETT & BROMLEY MEMORIAL CLUB

BRADLEY STREET

PENSNETT

BRIERLEY HILL

DY5 4RJ

ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT HELEN (aka JELLYBEAN) ON ABOVE NUMBER :thumbsup:

JB xx KTF xx

• Replies 89
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ON FRIDAY THE 25th APRIL

STARTS 8pm TILL LATE....

4 POUNDS.........BY TICKET ONLY BUT THEY CAN BE RESERVED...... OTD BY CONTACTING THE CLUB ON THIS NUMBER....01384 78360 OR HELEN ON... 07985596183

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

BRADLEY STREET

PENSNETT

BRIERLEY HILL

DY5 4RJ

ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT HELEN (aka JELLYBEAN) ON ABOVE NUMBER :thumbsup:

JB xx KTF xx

hey jb new venue!! hear it's a nice big club!!

i'll be there if i can!!

max...

Sorry can't make this one Helen & Martin,

But i know you will have a great time~cos you always do!!

See you both soon.

:D Suzy xx

I know you can,t my sweet sad.gif you just take real good care of yourself :shhh: and i,ll play a toon for ya rolleyes.gif and guess what!! I,ve bought a copy of Danny Woods - I want to thankyou and its thanks to you for introducing me to it Suzy :wicked: its certainly a toon wiv a capitol T :D .......and thats just what i will be playing just for you :thumbup:

see you soon sweetie shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

I know you can,t my sweet :lol: you just take real good care of yourself :P and i,ll play a toon for ya :rolleyes: and guess what!! I,ve bought a copy of Danny Woods - I want to thankyou and its thanks to you for introducing me to it Suzy :ohmy: its certainly a toon wiv a capitol T :lol: .......and thats just what i will be playing just for you :ohmy:

see you soon sweetie shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

WOW!!~you can't get a better Toon than that JB,~and money well spent, I play Danny Woods all the time......Thanks in advance for playing it!! :lol:

See you soon....

wub.gif Suzy xx

WOW!!~you can't get a better Toon than that JB,~and money well spent, I play Danny Woods all the time......Thanks in advance for playing it!! :ohmy:

See you soon....

:ohmy: Suzy xx

Had me a bargain off Gemm :rolleyes:biggrin.gif ...............i absolutely loved it first time i heard Mr PJ play it for ya Suzy :lol:

Loves ya JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

WOW!!~you can't get a better Toon than that JB,~and money well spent, I play Danny Woods all the time......Thanks in advance for playing it!! :shades:

See you soon....

:wub: Suzy xx

Suzy.........Just to let you know i got me Danny Woods in the post today on a (DEMO) :thumbup: i,m well pleased with it :thumbup: .............its in better condition than it was described as being!! In fact it should have said it was a minter & for 32 quid an all!!!!!! :D Have you played the flip Suzy??? If not give it a spin its a bit of a stomper :lol: Can,t wait to play it for you sweetie :wub: at Pensnett Memorial on the 25th April :thumbup:

Take care loves ya JB xxxKTFxxx

Things are looking good for this 1st soul night at the "Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club" so please if you want to reserve a ticket for this night!!!!

You only have to call or txt me on this number............

07985596183 :thumbsup: or contact the club :lol: on..........01384 78360

JB xxxKTFxxx

Things are looking good for this 1st soul night at the "Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club" so please if you want to reserve a ticket for this night!!!!

07985596183 :wicked: or contact the club :lol: on..........01384 78360

JB xxxKTFxxx

I hope there's plenty of parking ? particularly for motorbikes :thumbsup:

Wulfie

This ~ FAB NIGHT ~ we have lined up will soon be here :) ............... infact only 11 more sleep3.gif ...........to go!!!!! wicked.gif:thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

he's a naughty boy that "wulfie" hope he behaves himself on the night!! & yes looking forward to coming along & supporting you!!

max..

Edited by max.millward

07985596183 :lol: or contact the club thumbsup.gif on..........01384 78360

JB xxxKTFxxx

A very promising first night of soul at the Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club...................Me finks :( .......tickets are selling fast now!!! .......... :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

ON FRIDAY THE 25th APRIL

STARTS 8pm TILL LATE....

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

BRADLEY STREET

PENSNETT

BRIERLEY HILL

DY5 4RJ

ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT HELEN (aka JELLYBEAN) ON ABOVE NUMBER :D

JB xx KTF xx

Hiya Jelly bean

Good luck with the new venture :lol: you should have a top night with your dj line up :lol:

Guest kerby

he doh say a lot does he bongo! aye up martx what ya up to!

mind ya he doh have to!! it's gonna be a great 1st night!!

:huh:max..

how ya doin max ? sorry m8 it takes me 2days to think what to write :lol: and a week to write it laugh.gif . im lookin forward to friday nite. all the right ingredients have been thrown into the pot .. just simmer for a week now for a tasty bowl of soul stew... :lol: tickets not realy an issue can sell em o.t.d .....(clubs idea anyway) :lol: . chunk,s on first ,playin daves records . :lol: ( joke ). followed by the little scotty fan club . and then the man himself . we love you scotty . :lol:see u all friday

mart .......... :lol:

how ya doin max ? sorry m8 it takes me 2days to think what to write :lol: and a week to write it :lol: . im lookin forward to friday nite. all the right ingredients have been thrown into the pot .. just simmer for a week now for a tasty bowl of soul stew... :lol: tickets not realy an issue can sell em o.t.d .....(clubs idea anyway) :lol: . chunk,s on first ,playin daves records . laugh.gif ( joke ). followed by the little scotty fan club . and then the man himself . we love you scotty . :huh:see u all friday

mart .......... :lol:

ah well don't worry about that mate!! gonna be a good night friday!! better post directions on how to get there or wulfie may finish up in iceland!! it's my fishin' rod i'm worried about!! i hope there's a place for all the record dealers that are coming!!

max..

Guest kerby

ah well don't worry about that mate!! gonna be a good night friday!! better post directions on how to get there or wulfie may finish up in iceland!! it's my fishin' rod i'm worried about!! i hope there's a place for all the record dealers that are coming!!

max..

yes max . and a deck to play the tunes , you know what its like you go along to a venue , look at the tunes and miss ones u dont know. :lol: so im takin a spare deck and phones :thumbup: im goin to scan directions off a-z , put em on 2mora. will send wulfie directions fron iceland . :D

yes max . and a deck to play the tunes , you know what its like you go along to a venue , look at the tunes and miss ones u dont know. :unsure: so im takin a spare deck and phones :thumbup: im goin to scan directions off a-z , put em on 2mora. will send wulfie directions fron iceland . :D

iceland!! better not mate! he might go there!! :lol::D

max..