• Replies 89
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kerby

Better keep me one as well :thumbup:

Just like to thank you and scotty for findin that tune for me last nite . much appreciated . class tune and the right price :lol:

Guest kerby

swallowed a typwriter aye mart!!

max..

tune!! what tune!

howard tate .baby i love you........ verve ..... give it a spin on friday....

Edited by martx
Guest kerby

errrrrrm - where's Pensnett :lol::lol::P

Wulfie :D

Lost out of bed wulfie ( just ask for gods country ) and it,s not because their religious . its black country humour .

errrrrrm - where's Pensnett whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Wulfie :wicked:

Marts posted a map up Wulfie cos you do have to get to "Pensnett Memorial club" every last Friday of the month you know whistling.gif:P:D .....bar June 27th of course because its the "Sunshine Girls" charity night at the "Birchley Suite" J2 Oldbury :shades:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

DJ Times

8 - 9 :P

9 -10 Jellybean

10 - 11 Kerby

11 - 12 Special Guest Little Scotty thumbup.gif

12 - Finish Wulfie

See ya there shades.gif

A change to the DJ line up, our warm up man Young Chunk forgot he was going out for a meal with his girlfriend and her mother ohmy.gif:shades: so he will do the warm up for us on the 23rd May bless him rolleyes.gif He was really looking forward to it aswell :wicked:

JB xxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Guest kerby

dont forget to keep me a ticket mate not that i will let you forget eh beer.gifthumbup.gif

who,s drivin our eddie ? i think you,ll like the cheap bar beer.gif and scotty cant have a drink coz eeez the guest dj . :wicked: . got a bit of bad news , our chunk can,t do this month ( shame ) coz he was realy lookin forward to it .sorted his ( daves ) records aswell . never mind i think ive got a plan . .. anyway each month we will be asking for lads or lasses who have record collections and want to play them to come allong and DJ for us .no politics just good QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL............. thumbup.gif lots of fun doing it.......

mart ( kerby )

Edited by martx

Our Billy Bishop as kindly offered to do the warm up spot for us.......Thanks Bill :lol:

JB xxxKTF xxx

Brilliant news - not heard Bill spin for some time and I know he's got some sensational soul in his collection - definitely worth getting there early just to savour his choice

Wulfie

Brilliant news - not heard Bill spin for some time and I know he's got some sensational soul in his collection - definitely worth getting there early just to savour his choice

Wulfie

Great of Bill to offer his services aye Wulfie :lol: and more great news i,ve been on the phone to Brian the manager of the club this morning, and the tickets are selling really well :D looks like its gonna be a cracking first night at our new venue matey :( And i ain,t just saying it for the hype! :lol::lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

who,s drivin our eddie ? i think you,ll like the cheap bar :thumbup: and scotty cant have a drink coz eeez the guest dj . :lol: . got a bit of bad news , our chunk can,t do this month ( shame ) coz he was realy lookin forward to it .sorted his ( daves ) records aswell . never mind i think ive got a plan . .. anyway each month we will be asking for lads or lasses who have record collections and want to play them to come allong and DJ for us .no politics just good QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL............. thumbup.gif lots of fun doing it.......

mart ( kerby )

eddie boy, me missus aint driving to this one, you can park without any hassle bud :thumbup:

exept for them 2 wheel thingys laugh.gif

mark w

Great of Bill to offer his services aye Wulfie :( and more great news i,ve been on the phone to Brian the manager of the club this morning, and the tickets are selling really well :lol: looks like its gonna be a cracking first night at our new venue matey :lol: And i ain,t just saying it for the hype! :unsure::wicked:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Good news Helen, you and Martin deserve it for all the support you give to local venues and promotors

Wulfie

eddie boy, me missus aint driving to this one, you can park without any hassle bud

exept for them 2 wheel thingys

mark w

:lol:Be good to see ya Mark & Mandy :lol: would,nt be the same without our old school pals and now very dear friends rolleyes.gif Bloody hell!! :lol: I,ve just realised i have known you two for 36 years!! :lol: And Martin as known you a bit longer than me ohmy.gif .... Doh it make ya feel old :lol::lol:

Oh well see ya tommorow in Gods Country biggrin.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

:lol:Be good to see ya Mark & Mandy :lol: would,nt be the same without our old school pals and now very dear friends :lol: Bloody hell!! :lol: I,ve just realised i have known you two for 36 years!! ohmy.gif And Martin as known you a bit longer than me ohmy.gif .... Doh it make ya feel old :lol::P

Oh well see ya tommorow in Gods Country :D

JB xxxKTFxxx

i aint known meself that long :D

mark w

i aint known meself that long :lol:

mark w

hello willsy & mandy see you tomorrow night! gotta support you're mates i say! ain't known mart & helen as long as you! but ain't they just great people! & i think there will be a big crowd for this one!

c'mon scotty!! c'mon wulfie!! c'mon kerb's!! c'mon jellybean!! c'mon bill!! really looking forward to seeing you all fri night!

max..

Edited by max.millward

hello willsy & mandy see you tomorrow night! gotta support you're mates i say! ain't known mart & helen as long as you! but ain't they just great people! & i think there will be a big crowd for this one!

c'mon scotty!! c'mon wulfie!! c'mon kerb's!! c'mon jellybean!! c'mon bill!! really looking forward to seeing you all fri night!

max..

And we are all looking forward to seeing you too Max shades.gif this night is gonna be so good wicked.gif:g:

JB xxxKTFxxx

max..

hi max, ow you bud

i got loads a stories about martin, every one as funny as f##k

like the time when we ................

ill tell ya another day

mark w