It's Manifesto Time Again

Just a quick line to say thank's for inviting myself and El Nel to come and DJ on Friday. If you have'nt been to the Manifesto yet, come and give this crackin' venue a try. Great A.T.B. music, great friendly crowd, cheap bar, nice large dance floor, run by a great couple Av and Pete who are also great DJ's thumbup.gif

Hope to see you there, best Woody :thumbsup:

P.S. Linda & Rosie send their love :D

• Replies 11
  • Views 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest elnel

HI WOODY

HAVE YOU GOT SADDLEBAGS ATTACHED TO YOUR LAMBRETTA TO CARRY THE RECORDS?? cool.gif

I WONDER IF NEL WILL HAVE ONE OF HIS SPECIAL OUTFITS ON?? :rolleyes:

SEE YOU FRIDAY

AV & PETE

XX TO LINDA & ROSIE

Guest elnel

Eyup pete av and woody , not being one who likes to dissapoint Ive been to age concern and purchased a truly amazing pair of trousers this very day . Ime realy keyed up and looking forward to friday cos its allways a great night at the manifesto and me and woody my budy are gonna do our best to make this friday a cracker as well , see ya friday ,El Nel The Infadel :P

Eyup pete av and woody , not being one who likes to dissapoint Ive been to age concern and purchased a truly amazing pair of trousers this very day . Ime realy keyed up and looking forward to friday cos its allways a great night at the manifesto and me and woody my budy are gonna do our best to make this friday a cracker as well , see ya friday ,El Nel The Infadel :D

Hi Nel

Not sure what to expect with the trousers! :D but I do know that it will be a night of top tunes played by you and Woody. Me and Pete will also do our bit! (i'll also do my bit at the bar :ohmy: )

Really looking forward to tomorrow night - bring it on! :rolleyes:

Av & Pete

Eyup pete av and woody , not being one who likes to dissapoint Ive been to age concern and purchased a truly amazing pair of trousers this very day . Ime realy keyed up and looking forward to friday cos its allways a great night at the manifesto and me and woody my budy are gonna do our best to make this friday a cracker as well , see ya friday ,El Nel The Infadel :D

Nel, you never let me down or cease to amaze me !!! What do you think Av ? Nellie must be the madest, funniest guy on the scene (infact i know he is) :D . See you tomorrow, Woody :rolleyes: .

Nel, you never let me down or cease to amaze me !!! What do you think Av ? Nellie must be the madest, funniest guy on the scene (infact i know he is) :D . See you tomorrow, Woody :rolleyes: .

WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY WOODY.........YOU MAKE THE PERFECT PAIR!! :ohmy:

WHY DO YOU THINK WE MATCHED U2 TOGETHER??? :D

GONNA BE A FANTASTIC NIGHT WITH U2 ENTERTAINING US!! :lol:

Guest elnel

Nel, you never let me down or cease to amaze me !!! What do you think Av ? Nellie must be the madest, funniest guy on the scene (infact i know he is) :D . See you tomorrow, Woody :lol: .

ME MAD ,HOW VERY DARE YOU I RESSEMBLE THAT REMARK , SEE YA TOMMOROW ,WOODY MY BUDDY IVE GOT A PRESSIE FOR YA OLD CHAP .EL NEL THE INFADEL :P

Guest chris

Well I'm gutted that I can't make it to your excellent venue this time, as I'm on the wrong shift at work, yet again. :D

I hope you all have an excellent night, somewhat unavoidable I'd say, with Nel & Woody at the decks...What a combination.

I've heard a rumor that Nel has aquired a new outfit for this prestigious event. See the sneak preview below.. :P

manifestoxe1.jpg

Nel, mind what you do with the cane, you could have someones eye out... :lol:

Hopefully, One day I'll be able to grace your ample dancefloor.

All the best.....Chris. :D

Well I'm gutted that I can't make it to your excellent venue this time, as I'm on the wrong shift at work, yet again. :(

I hope you all have an excellent night, somewhat unavoidable I'd say, with Nel & Woody at the decks...What a combination.

I've heard a rumor that Nel has aquired a new outfit for this prestigious event. See the sneak preview below.. :)

manifestoxe1.jpg

Nel, mind what you do with the cane, you could have someones eye out... :lol:

Hopefully, One day I'll be able to grace your ample dancefloor.

All the best.....Chris. :P

:yes::lol:thumbup.gifFANTASTIC!!!!!!! :ohmy::D:no:

SEE YOU SOON CHRIS