Nice Lps For Sale - Updated And Reduced

Richard

All include free 1st class post to the UK, please either pm or email to richardpx@hotmail.com

Just For You - Chuck Cissell M- £15 includes Dont Tell Me You're Sorry

Flashlight by Flashlight on Philly Groove demo M- £25 includes lp only Beware Shes Pulling My Strings

Why Not Tonight by Jimmy Hughes on Atco Ex++ £35 includes his great lp only version of Slippin Around With You

Out Of The Frying Pan by Wynder K Frogg on United Artists Ex++ £20

The New Religion by Jimmy James & the Vagabonds on Piccadilly Ex £20 includes their great version of This Heart Of Mine SOLD

Explosion by Betty Wright on German RCA M- £15 includes Keep Feelin

Tighten Up - Archie Bell & the Drells Canadian Atlantic original copy Ex++ £30 includes Thousand Wonders and When You Left Heartache Begain SOLD

Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson on Brunswick M- £25 includes his great version of Open The Door To Your Heart ON HOLD

Beautiful Day - Jackie Wilson on Brunswick M- £25 includes Because Of You and What'cha Gonna Do About Me ON HOLD

This Love Is Real - Jackie Wilson on Brunswick M- £15 includes Don't Leave Me ON HOLD

Maybe - Three Degrees on Australian Roulette M- £15 includes their version of Lonely Town

Edited by richard
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just For You - Chuck Cissell M- £10 includes Dont Tell Me You're Sorry

Flashlight by Flashlight on Philly Groove demo M- £20 includes lp only Beware Shes Pulling My Strings

Why Not Tonight by Jimmy Hughes on Atco Ex++ £30 includes his great lp only version of Slippin Around With You

Out Of The Frying Pan by Wynder K Frogg on United Artists Ex++ £15

Explosion by Betty Wright on German RCA M- £10 includes Keep Feelin

Maybe - Three Degrees on Australian Roulette M- £10 includes their version of Lonely Town

Edited by richard
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!