Richard Parker

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Can anyone help?

Am looking for a copy of Richard Parkers, Got to find a way.

There is one on E-Bay by Rchard Parker/ Got to find a way on Commonwealth records cat # 3013.

The sound clip for the above track doesnt sound like the one im trying to get hold of.

Im sure its Richard Parker who did a Tom Jones type sounding track of the same title. In the one I thought it was he's on about stopping and watching trees grow etc... Hes says hes seen the best and seen them all in the lyrics. Have i got the right singer for the one im looking for. Or am i just going senile?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kev

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone help?

Am looking for a copy of Richard Parkers, Got to find a way.

There is one on E-Bay by Rchard Parker/ Got to find a way on Commonwealth records cat # 3013.

The sound clip for the above track doesnt sound like the one im trying to get hold of.

Im sure its Richard Parker who did a Tom Jones type sounding track of the same title. In the one I thought it was he's on about stopping and watching trees grow etc... Hes says hes seen the best and seen them all in the lyrics. Have i got the right singer for the one im looking for. Or am i just going senile?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kev

A mate of mine bought the Richard Parker track by mistake as he'd heard it on the Soulclub.org site. That soundfile is actually Cajun Heart on Warner Bros. Is this where you heard it ?

Social source share

A mate of mine bought the Richard Parker track by mistake as he'd heard it on the Soulclub.org site. That soundfile is actually Cajun Heart on Warner Bros. Is this where you heard it ?

Sorry for laughing :thumbsup::boxing:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert