Worcester Alldayer

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

sunday??? when and where??? cos i will be on me way back from sheffield via derby lol....and as im passin thro wud be rude not to call in............details please.....TIA

cookie :lol:

Here you are then Cookie.. Flyer attached. This is a Pete Robinson organised 'dayer (he of Marrs Bar fame). Good line-up of DJ's (WoW !! that FINGERS geezer is on whistling.gif ) starts 12 Mid-day (doors open 11.30) 'till 12 Midnight !! at The Bossa Nova, New Street, Worcester WR1 2DS

Looking forward to the day - will defo be there from the first 'off' and look forward to seeing everybody peepsies too !! :lol: 'Specially so Mr Weston.. I need to ask how he managed to conduct himself in such a fine and upstanding manner at Middlet a/n last Sat - given that it was a birthday celebration too.. young John displayed an amazing ability to remain (seemingly) in total control of his actions !! His use of sparklers though (to identify the artist & title of the track currently on the turntables) did, almost, leave me relieved.. & confident it was the 'Real John Weston' in front of me & not some 'clone' planted by him to deceive everybody (whilst John spent a quiet night at home.. in front of the telly, slippers on & cat on his lap). :lol:

Fingers.. :lol:

post-10024-1207681398_thumb.jpg

Was up Stoke last night at the Foxley pub Anoraks get together , there's a few comin down to Wocesterr instead of the Twisted Wheel dayer!!

had a few txts wanting more info on the event too!!

hope Mr Robinson does his Tommy Cooper at some point too he awesome at him :P

lookin good for Sunday

Nige B

Guest matt tees

Was up Stoke last night at the Foxley pub Anoraks get together , there's a few comin down to Wocesterr instead of the Twisted Wheel dayer!!

had a few txts wanting more info on the event too!!

hope Mr Robinson does his Tommy Cooper at some point too he awesome at him :thumbup:

lookin good for Sunday

Nige B

I agree Nige, Tommy, sorry Pete should start his set with a few gags, tried to get him to do it at the last Marrs - just like that!!!! This one's looking reallllllll good!

Any body got the DJ times!!!

I picked up a Financial Times at the newsagent this morning if thats any use Big Boy :lol:

Torchboy baaaaaa x

God u talk baaaalocks sometimes nige. :yes: Really lookin forward to this , aint been to a dayer for ages. Defo be there sunday as long as me satnav u sold me gets me there nige :lol:laugh.gif No doubt i'll end up in john o groats :ohmy:

Guest Mrs Simsy

I can't make it! :D

Have a great time everyone thats going & keep an eye on Spaghetti Weston-he has a tendancy to fall asleep at do's in Worcester! :ohmy::D