Prices On Some Albums Please?

I'm thinning down my vinyl and just wondering what these are worth nowdays?

Clyde McPhatter - "Welcome Home" UK MCA MUPS 418

(Containing "Please Give Me One More Chance" and "Why Can't We Get Together - this was the original album from when "Chance" got played for the first time!)

The Miracles - "From The Beginning" UK Tamla Motown TML 11031

(Containing

Nolan Porter - "Nolan" US ABC White Promo ABCX-766

(Containing "Keep On Keeping On" - long version, "Oh Baby" and "If I Could Only Be Sure")

Any help much appreciated.

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm thinning down my vinyl and just wondering what these are worth nowdays?

Clyde McPhatter - "Welcome Home" UK MCA MUPS 418

(Containing "Please Give Me One More Chance" and "Why Can't We Get Together - this was the original album from when "Chance" got played for the first time!)

The Miracles - "From The Beginning" UK Tamla Motown TML 11031

(Containing

Nolan Porter - "Nolan" US ABC White Promo ABCX-766

(Containing "Keep On Keeping On" - long version, "Oh Baby" and "If I Could Only Be Sure")

Any help much appreciated.

Very nice on UK Ian, is the "One more chance" track wafer thin on the album LOL? A big track for you back in the day eh?

BH

Social source share

Very nice on UK Ian, is the "One more chance" track wafer thin on the album LOL? A big track for you back in the day eh?

BH

A Monster of a track - I think I first heard it on a tape from Andy Simpson in Bradford which I heard on the way to Sale Mecca one Thursday and then I found the UK album in Leeds about 24 hours later! You just don't see many of 'em, so I reckon it's pretty rare...

It was very satisying to play on decent system - I seem to remember Samanthas being one of the few systems it sounded really good on.

I always wished it had been issued on a 45 as the album track is thin plus the track's short (1.54 I think) but can't complain! Still one of my faves of all time. Would have kept it if I didn't have it CD...........

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert