Bull In The Barne - Shrewsbury

Bull in the Barne - yet another Soul Friendly pub in Shrewsbury!!! :thumbup:

Soul night playing quality classics, under played oldies, rare 6ts, 7ts, and crossover .... no politics, just good music! thumbup.gif

So if you fancy a pint whilst listening to great music, why not join us at The Bull in the Barne!

For all you fans of 'Sally Sat Nav' - you will find the Bull at 52-54, The Mount, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8PW.

There are coach lights outside but the pub is actually in the middle of a row of houses - so keep yer eyes peeled!

Saturday 12th April 2008

9pm till late

Regular DJ's Neil, Don and Kiddo

Guest DJ - Telford's own 'Squeak'!!

See you there!! :wicked:

• Replies 5
  • Views 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Address: 52-54 The Mount, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8PW [map] [gmap]

br.gifShrewsbury (0.8 miles)

Bull in the Barne - yet another Soul Friendly pub in Shrewsbury!!! :thumbup:

Soul night playing quality classics, under played oldies, rare 6ts, 7ts, and crossover .... no politics, just good music! thumbup.gif

Our Guest Dj this Month is Squeek and after hearing his set last Saturday at the Brittania I am Looking forward to another great set this week at the bull not forgetting the usaul quality soul tunes from Don and Neil :wicked:

Guest Ferrett

Yep - looking forward to this one. Excellent land lord / land lady at the Bull.

Great story from last month. Me and my Oppo (Kiddo) were DJ ing and managed to blow the decks up :P (I blame Liz Lands' operatic voice on 'Midnight Johnny which had just finished!!).

Anyway, we thought, that's it, no more soul tonight. But, how wrong we were!!

The land lady rushed out to her car and came back with a selection of her own soul CD's. She then broke into their jukebox and replaced the usual pop sh'te with a few soulful CD's. We spent the rest of the night randomly selecting Northern tracks from the CD's for free. Thats what you call top hosts!!!

I beleive the decks are now repaired and better than ever so expect vinyl all the way on Saturday!

Ferrett :yes:

Great story from last month. Me and my Oppo (Kiddo) were DJ ing and managed to blow the decks up :thumbup: (I blame Liz Lands' operatic voice on 'Midnight Johnny which had just finished!!).

So does that mean I get to request things like "Blowing up my mind decks" then???!!! :thumbsup:

Perhaps "Blowing my decks to pieces" (other sides better) :rolleyes::wave::lol::lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.